How do I shut off the trusted source error in Publisher 2003?

I am getting the following error message upon opening a Publisher file on my
system. The error is interesting being that I am the file creator, and no one
else has access to it.
"Publisher has detected a problem in the file you are trying to open. If you
are certain that this file came from a trusted source and does not contain
harmful information, click OK. If you received this file from another person
or machine and are not sure that the contents are safe, click Cancel."
How do I correct this without having to rebuild the file? How do I shut the
warning off?

0
Duke (19)

In Publisher, tools, security tab, set the macro level to medium.

No Help topic about the Prior Trusted Sources tab in Security dialog box in
Office 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818236/en-us
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Duke" <Duke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting the following error message upon opening a Publisher file on my
> system. The error is interesting being that I am the file creator, and no one
> else has access to it.
> "Publisher has detected a problem in the file you are trying to open. If you
> are certain that this file came from a trusted source and does not contain
> harmful information, click OK. If you received this file from another person
> or machine and are not sure that the contents are safe, click Cancel."
> How do I correct this without having to rebuild the file? How do I shut the
> warning off?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

migration shut down the information store 5.5
Hi all I have two 5.5 and two 2003 sp1 exchange server all in the same admin group and site. on one of the 5.5 server, i have all the mailboxes moved over to one of my 2003 servers. I would like to turn off the information store on the 5.5 server that has all the production mailboxes moved over to the 2003 server, this way if anyone complains that they cant get into email, then i know that the mailbox needs to get moved. My questions are, by tunrning off the information store service on the 5.5 server, will this negatively effect the ADC replication? I have removed the IMC off of this...

how do you do a text wrap on microsoft word 2003?
I'm wondering how to wrap text in microsoft word 2003 without using a picture or text box or table. I need just regular text wrapping or word rapping whatever you'd like to call it, where if the word is too long for the end of the line, it cuts off by a dash and finishes at the start of the following line. this is urgent Word always wraps at the end of the line if you continue typing. Failure to do so suggests some sort of corruption in document or its template. What you appear to be asking about is automatic hyphenation - Tools > Language > Hyphenation. -- &...

2003 Unexpected Error 0x80040116
I've just upgraded Outlook to 2003 from 2000 on a 2000 box. Now,whenever I try to access my POP3 server I recieve an unexpected error 0x80040116 for both the send and receive tasks. I've deleted and recreated the mail account and am able to test the account without a problem. I've also run scanpst on the mailbox. Any suggestions? Chuck ...

outlook 2003 address book
I want to transfer the address book from Outlook 2002 (computer A) to Outlook 2003 (computer B). Any suggestions? Thanks. Copy the .pst file from computer A to B and use the File->Open in Outlook to access your data. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Ed <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I want to transfer the address book from Outlook 2002 | (computer A) to Outlook 2...

VlookUp error #2
Hi Pete Kindly gave me a formulae to check 2 seperate columns for a value: =IF(ISNA(MATCH(A2&"",Gazatteer!A$2:B$65001,0)),IF(ISNA(MATCH (A2&"",Gazatteer!$G3:H$65001, 0)),"not found",VLOOKUP(A2&"",Gazatteer! $G2:H$65001,1,0)),VLOOKUP(A2&"", Gazatteer!A$2:D$65001,1,0)) I get not found. When I use 2 seperate Vlookup, the one works (the data is in either A2:C65000 or G2:F65000) The following works: =VLOOKUP( A2, Gazatteer!A$2:C$65536, 1, 0 ) (A) =VLOOKUP( A2, Gazatteer!F$2:G$65536, 1, 0 ) (B) This requires 2 coloumns, rather...

IE6 shuts down
XP Pro SP3 IE6 I have just installed all the new critical updates. Now, on ocassion, after a web page has almost loaded the browser simply shuts down. No particular website , no sense at all. Must be something in the updates. Any ideas what? tia Joe Do you have the same experience when you start Internet Explorer from the 'no add-ons' icon? Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons) Do you have the same experience after you have reset Internet Explorer settings? "How to Reset Internet Explorer ...

STOP error code and BSOD
This is the error code I get: stop: 0x0000000a (0xe1008fc4, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8065e7e6) I have restored to past save points to no avail. I have a memory.dmp file but I don't know what to do with it. CS, check out the site below. Scroll down to 0x0a. http://kadaitcha.cx/xp/stop_error.html#0x0000000A "coastalsteve" <coastalsteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3EDD53A-0A0A-4604-BF53-C038CCE31869@microsoft.com... > This is the error code I get: > > stop: 0x0000000a (0xe1008fc4, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0...

Help! Synchronize text in Publisher 2003
Hi, I can find all kinds of information about how to BREAK the synchronization between objects (such as text entered into one text box filters the same text through synchronized text boxes throughout the document), but I can't figure out how to CREATE synchronization between objects. I want to create a newsletter template from scratch, but I can't figure out how to synchronize objects so I don't have to change the title or the volume/issue information on every page, every time I need to change it. Am I stuck with working from a template and keeping those particular objects...

Is there any way for System.IO.StreamWriter Write method to write out part of the string to file. such as if the machine is shut down half way through? or does the file not actually exist until the en
Is there any way for System.IO.StreamWriter Write method to write out part of the string to file. such as if the machine is shut down half way through? or does the file not actually exist until the entire write is completed successfully. ...

Excel error message
What am I doing wrong!!? Attempts to modify the range of my character counting formula, results in the value error message. Example: =MAX(LEN((U4:U840))) ,results are fine. However, add a zero to the range and receive the #VALUE! error message. Looks like an array formula to me. This means when you change it, yo must reenter it using the Ctrl-Shift-Enter sequence. Select the cell hit F2 and then hit Ctrl-Shift-Enter. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, It seems as though either you're not entering the formula as an array formula (ctrl+shift+enter), or somewhe...

Trouble shutting down
I am trying to figure out why my computer (XP/SP3) seems to have trouble shutting down from time to time. Several days ago I shut it down. Or thought I did. Obviously I was in a hurry and did not sit watching it for the usual long time the shut down usually takes. Came back to restart it today and at first I thought it had read my mind and started up on its own. Then I realized it had never finished shutting down. Apparently a program was not responding and Windows was asking me what did I want to do? A question like this is probably even more inane of the things Windows ma...

Error during the Client installation "No Domain User"
During the install of the client i become the error that the user are running the setup is not a domain user. All settings of alle maschines here are the same, alle rights for the user on the SBS2003 are the same. Have any one a Idear? The user should be a member of the domain the Server was installed in. On the CRM Server or Domain Server box, run DSA.MSC and under the Users branch of the domain tree, verify the user is in the list. -- Arne Marquez Microsoft Dynamics CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Lendrod" <L...

login error message on rpc over http
I have set up the server according to the following link. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/outlook_2003_connect_exchange_2003.html Also following the same link to setup my client with outlook 2003. On the client, I have managed to get a logon screen, after type in user name/password, I got the following message : "The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action". I have search the internet for information. All lead to dead end. Anyone would throw any light on this. Many thanks, ...

fill color doesnt work on new install of office 2003
fill color doesnt work on new install of office 200 I installed office 2003 over office 98 called the local computer store and they couldn't help either All settings seemed o Any ideas from anyone? Refers to previous versions, but may well be the cause:- MS Article found at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;Q320531 OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed The information in this article applies to: Microsoft Excel 2000 Microsoft Excel 2002 Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Microsoft Publisher 2002 Microsoft Word 2002 Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Microsoft...

performed illegal operation & will shut down
I have performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. Caused by my last returned email. Now what???? I can't even open Outlook to delete this Any suggestions would be appreciated Deborah ...

Troubleshooting Datetime Error
I am getting this message below on SQL Server. I fixed the dates that have '12-31-2199' to '12-31-2009' but it did not fix the problem. I am wanting to convert this text to a datetime. Using this statement (*) to run it and it does not work. (*) convert(datetime, concat_Disenrollnew,105) Msg 242, Level 16, State 3, Line 2 The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value. Tips to debug this issue will be greatly appreciated~! Thanks a bunch, Jay *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***...

Shutting down
Everytime i update my accounts my money 2005 shuts down I don't know but money2005 seem very buggie I had alot of misc. problems can any body tell me why it shuts down In microsoft.public.money, dberk3 wrote: >Everytime i update my accounts my money 2005 shuts down I don't know but >money2005 seem very buggie I had alot of misc. problems can any body tell me >why it shuts down I don't know. Is there an error message? ...

Outlook 2003 Shortcuts #4
How do I add the "My Computer" shortcut I had with previous versions of Outlook to Outlook 2003? Thanks, RBB Have you tried dragging a *.lnk to the Outlook shortcut bar? For example, I'm using Windows XP with the new start panel. I can drag "My Computer" from the start panel to the shortcut pane [drop it right on shortcuts] and have a working link to Windows Explorer. "Richard Bartley" <rbbartley@datacorinc.com> wrote in message news:u8TcV%23U2EHA.804@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do I add the "My Computer" shortcut I had with pr...

Error code 1304 Office Enterprise 2007
Hi, Can anyone help? When installing Office Enterprise 2007, after 75% of the installation process has been completed a message comes up: Error 1304 Error writing to file C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\CORPGTB.TTF Verify that you have access to that directory. Retry/Cancel Upon pressing retry the message reappears. If i press cancel the installation process rewinds and uninstalls all the components. I have looked in the Program files and i cannot find CORPGTB.TTF Does anyone know how i can complete the installation? Thanks, -- P Green Peter Use the free support that com...

Error
We are on Great Plains 9, SP1 on sql 2005. We have several Great Plains companies and we are receiving errors saving existing or new customers or vendors on one of the companies. The rest of the companies work fine. The errors received are "A save operation on table 'RM_Customer_MSTR' for a customer and A save operation on table PM_vendor_MSTR (45). We are receiving this error for all users for this company including sa. I tried dropping and recreating tables and stored procedures for RM Module Setup file but that did not change anything. I cannot find a resolution to this...

Error attaching files -- out of system resources
When trying to attach a file to an e-mail message (through drag an drop or insert file), I receive an error dialog box stating "Out of memory of system resources. Close some windows or program and try again." I have more than plenty of free memory. The error happens even if outlook is the only window running. The error also orrurs regardless of the source location of the file to be attached. (complex location or not) I am running Outlook 2002 sp1 against an MS exchange server. Thanks ...

Access Violation errors
// GASDoc.h : interface of the CGASDoc class CGASDoc : public CDocument { public: int m_dmaxA; ........ } // A.h : header file #include"GASDoc.h" class CA: public CDialog { public: CGASDoc* pDoc; void someaction(); int m_dmaxA; } // B.h : header file class CB : public CDialog { // Dialog Data //{{AFX_DATA(CB) enum { IDD = IDD_B }; int m_dmaxA; //}}AFX_DATA //A.cpp void CA::someaction() { CB dlg; if(dlg.DoModal()==IDOK) { pDoc->m_dmaxA=m_dmaxA=dlg.m_dmaxA; } } its all right when compiling , but , when runing it has a wrong . Usingthe debug ...

excel error
Hi I'm getting an error when I try to open up an Excel file from my documents folder. The error reads Excel has caused an error in excel exe. excel will now close. If you continue to experience problems try restarting your computer. All the other excel files in my documents I am able to open. If anyone can help me resolve this isuue I would love to hear from you, thanks!!!! Jon Hi Jon - I did a quick search on the Excel NGs for corrupted files and this is what I came up with. I hope it helps, but if not you at least have a starting point. Geoff -----------------------------------...

Re: Setup error installing Money Plus Deluxe 2008 on Vista Ultimate X64
I tried a google search but did not see that link (words were different). I remembered the Windows Secrets reg mod after I posted to the newsgroup. I removed the NoAutorun block and the install worked, but I had to reboot Vista X64 to get it to install Money. Thanks for you help. Steve wrote: > bjr <bj-nospam@comcast.net> wrote on 17 Dec 2007 in group > microsoft.public.money: > >> The autorun.inf file is missing or corrupt > > Type that character string into a Google search box, then press <Enter>. > Click on the second thing on the list. > ...

How to change pivot table source database?
How can I change the source database for a pivot table in an Excel spreadsheet. Our database server has been changed and when I create a new dsn pointing to the correct server, I get an error message indicating that the query on the old server is still trying to be used. Thanks, Steve This should work for you (?) Open the pivot table and click on it. Menu - Data/Pivot Table report. Click the Back button on the Wizard dialog that appears and connect t the new data source -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...