How do I set up my page to print business cards on Microsoft Publ.

0
THOMAS1 (129)

"Dayna Thomas" <Dayna Thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Here's I do it with Publisher 2000.

File
Page Setup
    Special Size
    Business Card from the drop down menu
OK

Create card.

Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high;

File
Print
    Page options button
        Print multiple copies per sheet
        Custom options button
            Margins = .5"
            Gap = 0"
            Side Margins = .75"
            Vertical gap = 0"

OK
OK
OK

And it's printing a sheet of ten cards.
Save the file and all the settings will be saved for the next batch of the
same cards.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Dayna Thomas" <Dayna Thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Retired (261)

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

installing trial version of microsoft office 2007?
Got a new computer, now I am trying to install the trial version of microsoft office 2007. Assistant freezes. So I went to site, but can't get trial number! It said select, but there was nothing to select, no list just blank. Also I can't locate Outlookin the folder! (Since it's a new computer, no old outlook) Which means I can't get my mail, sigh... any ideas?? Thanks! You dont require outlook to send/receive email, there are many alternatives Was this Trial preinstalled? "CJSM" <CJSM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF...

layout help-creating 2 pages on 8 1/2 x 11 paper for booklet
I am new to Publisher, so bear with me.... I am trying to create a booklet using 8 1/2 x 11 paper in positioned in landscape position. I would like to get 2 pages on one piece of paper, but with the text in a portrait position, if that makes sense. Can anyone guide me? Thanks. -- Lauren When you setup your publication as a booklet, the pages are presented in the correct order automatically. The half pages will be portrait. Have you tried to setup a booklet? If you have, what problems are you experiencing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.or...

How to set backcolour

can't see photos in my document but they print
Somehow I've made the photos in my MS Publisher document disappear but they are there when I print. I need to see them as I edit and rework pages. What did I do wrong? How can I fix it. Thanks. Ron View, Pictures, detailed display... If this does not solve the issue, then your video/graphics driver needs upgrading. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter: Control panel, Display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If your images appear when you slide the acceleration down, then go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and u...

How do I put column headers in a multi-page worksheet
I don't understand the Help menu on this topic! Can someone please tell me in simple language how I'd put column headers on each page of a long price list? To put column header for each space in excel... Go to File then select Page Set-up... Select Sheet tab then select "row to repeat on top" >-----Original Message----- >I don't understand the Help menu on this topic! >Can someone please tell me in simple language how I'd put column headers on >each page of a long price list? >. > Lizzie Assuming you want to print out a long list from one ...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

How do wrap all columns of a pivot table to 2nd half of same page
I have a 3 column pivot table that can be too long to fit on one page, but I do not want to shrink it to fit (makes type too small) Is there a way to get the rows that don't fit on the page to wrap and print as a 3 column table on 2nd half (open half) of the page? Hi, If you are asking whether you can wrap text in a pivot table - yes, the same way you do it in a spreadsheet - Format, Cells, Alignment, Wrap text I don't think this is what you are after but ... If you are asking can you extend the printout across multiple pages, look at this and see if it addresses anything you ...

Many problems with microsoft-cox says not their problem
We are currently unableto connect to outlook even tho we are online. Called cox and they said it's a microsoft issue not cox. Any ideas? I've lowered our 'sensitivy' level to low and still won't work. HELP" This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Outlook. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Donna " <reed04@cox.net> wrote in message news:uy...

How do I set OOR

The page select buttons in publisher are gone, what do i do?
Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of publisher when there is more than one page, but I opened my saved leaflet those buttonshad gone. I know the 2nd page is there because when I do a multipage print preview I can see it. What's wrong with publisger, or is it me? View, status bar... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Me" <Me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3B0CCB4-B7D9-4912-B196-8685EBE1784D@microsoft.com... > Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of p...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Can I import 100 addresses into MapPoint, locate and print all?
I want to import and display up to 100 addresses (within a three county area) on a map that I can enlarge and print to a plotter. Can this be done with MapPoint? If so... How? Jaws wrote: > I want to import and display up to 100 addresses (within a three county area) > on a map that I can enlarge and print to a plotter. Can this be done with > MapPoint? > If so... How? MapPoint is a separate product from Excel. Bill From within MapPoint you can import the addresses from an Excel worksheet. I don't work with MapPoint but on experiment using Data>Import I...

Page Numbers in a Newsletter
Hi, I am new to Publisher and my first project was to create a newsletter. I chose one of the existing publication designs, but now I can't modify it as I want to. Specifically, the page numbers keep re-justifying themselves. Can anyone help? It's driving me NUTS! Cheers, Jean Delete the existing Text Frames and make new Text Frames and insert Page Numbers. Remember, there is a thing called a HELP file!!! - USE IT -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000...

Set Focus

How do I print a timeline date range?
I have a timeline that starts in 9/2003 and extends past today. I want to print only a piece of that timeline: 11/1/2005 to 12/31/2005. How do I do that? If you are running Visio 2003, there is an option on the Print Dialog to print current view. So if you zoom into the area you want, you can print just what you see. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm &qu...

Macro to Print labels in Word
Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been written to print labels in Word (2003)? If there is one, it might be listed at http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm . You can also just use a mail merge, you know. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Bob S" <drbobsing@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ehiHZJeXEHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been ...