How do I reverse the order of the pages I've written?

I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them in
reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix this ?

At the bottom of your screen are little numbered pages. Pick on them with
your mouse and drag them where they need to be.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them
> in
> reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix this
> ?

0
JoAnn
12/7/2009 11:26:34 PM
I use Publisher 2000 and would probably open the file and then run Publisher
a second time and do 56 copy/pastes to the new open file in the corrected
sequence.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them
> in
> reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix this
> ?

0
Don
12/7/2009 11:28:05 PM
2000 has page tabs that you can drag to re-order

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
> I use Publisher 2000 and would probably open the file and then run
> Publisher a second time and do 56 copy/pastes to the new open file in the
> corrected sequence.
>
> --
> Don - Publisher 2000�
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them
>> in
>> reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix
>> this ?

0
Rob
12/8/2009 5:09:18 AM
Rob,

Please elaborate; I tried moving the pages listed at the bottom of the
screen and it was a no go.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> 2000 has page tabs that you can drag to re-order
>

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Rob Giordano
> Microsoft MVP Expression Web
>

> "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
>> I use Publisher 2000 and would probably open the file and then run
>> Publisher a second time and do 56 copy/pastes to the new open file in the
>> corrected sequence.
>>
>> --
>> Don - Publisher 2000�
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them
>>> in
>>> reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix
>>> this ?

0
Don
12/8/2009 1:54:31 PM
weird...I guess you can't in 2000...just have to group and move contents
from page to page.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Rob,
>
> Please elaborate; I tried moving the pages listed at the bottom of the
> screen and it was a no go.
>
> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
>> 2000 has page tabs that you can drag to re-order
>>

>> --
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> Rob Giordano
>> Microsoft MVP Expression Web
>>

>> "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
>>> I use Publisher 2000 and would probably open the file and then run
>>> Publisher a second time and do 56 copy/pastes to the new open file in
>>> the corrected sequence.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Don - Publisher 2000�
>>> Vancouver, USA
>>>

>>> "kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Rob
12/8/2009 7:57:40 PM
Rob,

Thanks for verifying.

Don

> weird...I guess you can't in 2000...just have to group and move contents
> from page to page.
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Rob Giordano
> Microsoft MVP Expression Web
>

> "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
>> Rob,
>>
>> Please elaborate; I tried moving the pages listed at the bottom of the
>> screen and it was a no go.
>>
>> --
>> Don
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
>> message news:O9FpQS8dKHA.6000@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>> 2000 has page tabs that you can drag to re-order
>>>

>>> --
>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>> Rob Giordano
>>> Microsoft MVP Expression Web
>>>

>>> "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message

0
Don
12/8/2009 8:12:14 PM
Rob Giordano [MS MVP] wrote:
> weird...I guess you can't in 2000...just have to group and move contents
> from page to page.

Yeah, tabs were introduced in 2000; draggable tabs only in 2003.

--
Ed Bennett
http://ed.mvps.org/

Order Date Tracking
I am looking for a place on the form that I can enter dates for things such as Date Ordered, Date Completed, along with a few more fields. I need to be able to have more than one entry area for these, to record what a customer does each year. On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 07:45:33 -0800, Shari <Shari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am looking for a place on the form that I can enter dates for things >such as Date Ordered, Date Completed, along with a few more fields. I need to >be able to have more than one entry area for these, to record what a customer >does each year. ...

How do you sort a list of dates into date order
When I do the above, it sorts it by the day only - I want it to be sorted by day, month and year. If they are truly entered as dates then they will sort as you want them to. Thus, it seems fair to assume you do NOT have them entered as dates. Please provide an example of the cell contents for a few of these entries "Tegwen" wrote: > When I do the above, it sorts it by the day only - I want it to be sorted by > day, month and year. You want the first of every month before the 2nd of any month??? You could a helper column filled with formulas: =text(c1,"ddmmyyyy&qu...

Records not in order as input
I have a form that users enter info into. In this particular case, the user was entering info in what appeared to be record 201 according to the record selector at the bottom of the page. When they went to look at this record later it was not there. The user had to use the record selector at the bottom to find it and it was actualy record number 165. Why does this happen? Thanks, CEV Access does not store records in any particular order. Tables are basically just a container of records and the order of the records would need to be determined by using a query rather than the table d...

Property Pages in the style of an install program
I want to create a Wizard where the image on the LHS changes as each page is changed, much in the way an install program steps through the stages. Is there a way to do this in MFC ? Thanks Is this the kind of thing you're looking for: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/csettingsdlg.asp You could change the left pane to add in a bitmap if you wanted and change it as the tree changes. Tom "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F23E3D91-D442-498A-AB53-AE9548E8FC3B@microsoft.com... >I want to create a Wizard where the image on the LHS changes ...

Different headers for groups, but no header on first page of new group
Hello, I wonder if and how the following problem could be solved with Access 2007: In a report I have several groups. I know how to set up the report in order that the header of each group is different. But what I want to accomplish now is this: On the first page of a new group (the page the new group appears) there should be no header page at all. Is this possible? Best regards, P. W. -- Latinitatem colamus! ...

For chart syles, why doesn't color order match series order?
I applied a chart style to several charts in the same workbook, which each link to the same three separate excel files. Each series is named for one of these three files, and they are in the same order in all charts, however, the order of the colors is different in each of the charts, and some even have the color that the style would use for a fourth series even though there are only three. I would like the data from each source file to be the same color on all plots so it's not confusing to the viewer when switching between charts in a presentation. How does Excel decide which se...

Review order of upgrades
Could any with experience comment on this senario: We are currently running on an NT domain with Exchange 5.5 We have a new Active Directory domain setup and have received Exchange 2003. This summer we plan setup and move users to Exchange 2003 and then migrate the network accounts to the active directory domain. Does that make sense? Any have experience running this type of project? http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/upgrade.mspx Would be a good resource to start with -- Nathan Microsoft PSS "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranti...

Re-ordering folder headings and changing text colour
I've recently upgraded to Windows 7 and unable to use Outlook Express, so I'm using WLM. 1. I had a very simple list of folders, and I'd like to delete some of the WLM folders which I won't use, (e.g.'recovered items'). How can I do this? 2. The 'subject' text colour is almost invisible. How do I make it more bold? Many thanks Ishbel Right click on any folder you want to delete and you will see the delete option. -- rhlhamlet Hi, Ishbel. The Recovered Items folder is created by WLM in some circumstances (such as on a rest...

Order Totals (From Expression) on summary report
Hi I need to create a Summary report that lists a stack or Purchase Orders that were created within a date range. The PO's are created in Access, with a Subform that houses the Line Item details, and a Query is used to bring a sum of the Line total (Quantity x Cost) back to the main Order form. I need to take this Total Cost of each Order, to print in a single line on the summary form, that is sent with the invoices attached to accounts. I can't for the life of me, figure out how to take the Purchase Order total cost (which is an expression from a query and not stored in a ...

WordArt reverse black & white
I am working with Publisher 2003 (or trying to) In a WordArt object, I want to achieve the effect of white text on a black background / fill. Also known as "reverse". I tried pressing the fill button or the formatting bar for the Word Art object, but it applies the fill colour TO THE TEXT ITSELF, not to the background / area around the text. It was easy in Publisher 2000 (most things were easier in 2000). Why so hard in 2003 ? Thaks for help. Shake wrote: > I am working with Publisher 2003 (or trying to) > > In a WordArt object, I want to achieve the effect of >...

Reverse Voided Checks
Unfortunately, we voided 75 checks that shouldn't have been voided. Is there any way to reverse a voided check? Sorry, you must write replacement checks. I know the issues with this. If the checks were in a series and you can reissue the entire block, you could change the next check number from 1234 (the number of the first voided check) to 9001234 then later change it back to the next real document number. If the checks are not in sequential order, you will need to issue manual checks to replace these, using an alternate check number so you can easily match the cleared docume...

Printing to One Page
When I print, my flowchart prints half on one page and half on another. Eventhough the chart will fit on one page. How can I fix this. Sorry I found the information on another thread. I have downloaded the update pack from Microsoft and hopefully that will help. "Rob" wrote: > When I print, my flowchart prints half on one page and half on another. > Eventhough the chart will fit on one page. How can I fix this. ...

CRM 4.0 Landing Pages
Hi All, I'm new to the Landing pages, is there a way to have a picklist that is on the leads form be added to a custom landing page? Also is there a way to be alerted when a new internet lead comes in? On 24 Aug., 22:00, Jarrett <jcoleman1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I'm new to the Landing pages, is there a way to have a picklist that > is on the leads form be added > to a custom landing page? Also is there a way to be alerted when a new > internet lead comes in? Yes you can use workflows for alerting purposes. and what u mean by using a picklist on a...

ordering history for group of frequently used pamphlets
Novice user here, could really use some help on how to create a subform that would display the ordering history (say, date ordered and quantity, going back months) for each individual in a group of pamphlets already in a database. Any help would be greatly appreciated On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:57:02 -0800, dtalero <dtalero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Novice user here, could really use some help on how to create a subform that >would display the ordering history (say, date ordered and quantity, going >back months) for each individual in a group of pamphlets a...

Page sorter dissappeared
When doing multiple pages, the page sorter at the bottom has dissappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Thanks Oops figured it out on status bar! "Yvette" wrote: > When doing multiple pages, the page sorter at the bottom has dissappeared and > I don't know how to get it back. > > Thanks ...

Report Writer Page Two
Is there any way to create a page 2 of a report? I would like to be able to print purchase orders with all necessary info (which i already have created) but then i would like, at the same time, to print a second page to always print out that has all of the same info minus the prices. -- Thanks Knavas ...

Purchase Order Entry Error Message
While in version 8.0g34 and Purchase Order Entry window opened. User accidentally minimized the window instead of closing the window. User closed window while minimized and the following message appeared. Unhandled script exception Object has no reference EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM OK User clicks ok approx. 10 times and the window finally closes. Why does this happen? Perhaps a fix should be applied. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree...

Request for Microsoft reply: Default start page feature missing??
When you go Tools > Options > General Tab, there is no section to change the defual start page. When using the help function within the box "Set Personal Options Form" the very first help topic is "Set start page and view options" this clearly talks about a Default Pane. I was first alerted to the supposed availability of this feature in the book "Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 by Mike Snyder Page 193. Does anyone else get this section in the General tab? Is it a bug in my installation? Did Microsoft leave it out? ---------------- This po...

Spell check box hides behind my outlook page & have to toggle
Often if I send a document the spellcheck will hide behind my outlook. Outlook is locked until the spell error is actioned in spellcheck so I cant minimise outlook to reveal the spellcheck box. I have to toggle between desktop and outlook to eventually reveal to carry on. How do I get spell check to always appear on top? Which version of Outlook are you using? Which version of Windows are you using? Can you repro this issue in Outlook Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe (note the space in the command) If it works now, your issue is most likely caused by an add-in....

Order Entry type form to add to three tables
I have been working on this database for several years, learning as I go. However I have been stuck on the problem of the best way to design a form for data entry into three tables. I now give up and put the whole thing on the Forum in the hope that someone can help me with the design. For simplicity, I will illustrate using the "Order Entry" style database, and limit the fields to only those necessary. There are four tables with the following fields: tblCustomers - CustomerID (pk), CustomerName tblOrders - OrderID (pk), OrderDate, CustomerID (fk) tblOrderProd - Ord...

coverting iWord.pages file
is there a way to convert a .pages (iWord) file to ms word? Of has anyone encountered an iWorks trial software that will run on PC? Sorry, AFAICS the only easy way is to open the file in Pages on Mac, then save in one of the formats that Word can read. The best you are likely to be able to do in Word is check Word->Tools->Options->General->COnfirm conversions at open (or the WOrd 2007 equivalent) and see if the "Recover text from any file" converter will help. Beyond that, it depends on high you need the conversion quality to be. I had a look around...

Pub 2003 V11 How do I make A6 booklet pages in sequence A4 print
I wish to make up a booklet of an A6 size and have pages in sequence when developing booklet. Then sent to printer so that pages are printed back to back and when pages are removed and sequenced and folded, it makes a A6 booklet. File, page setup, booklet, portrait, type 10.5cm width, 14.8 height. This will create two small A6 booklets. You will have to cut the booklets apart. If you plan to use A6 paper, you will need to setup your printer first for the correct custom size. Publisher will keep the pages in sequence. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "About...

Missing Additionals in Sales Order Processing
In version 8, we have Create Return andHistorical Lookup under the Extras > Additional. Upgraded to version 9 and now both those are gone. Have not change any security, yet cannot find these windows. Where did these great features go? ...

Two-column text with full page width figures
I would like to have a booklet comprising two-column pages. The problem is that I’d like to be able to insert figures the full page width, i.e., that span both columns. I can do that and have the columns continue from col. 1 to col. 2 above the figure and col. 3 to col. 4 below the figure. But I’d like col. 1 to continue around the figure to the bottom of the page before starting col.2, if this makes sense. Thanks for your help. Set the text wrapping of the figures to Square and size them to full width. The text from the top of column 1 will then continue in column 1 below the...

GP 10
During testing of Manufacturing in GP10 a user processed a MO Receipt Entry for 15000, then they processed a MO Receipt Entry for 10000 and reversed it (using the shiny new Reverse MO Receipt function) and then they processed another MO Receipt Entry for 10000 and reversed it. Looking at the Manufacturing Item Transaction Inquiry screen for the MO the Received Quantity is 35000, seemingly ignoring the reversals. I have been looking around in the KB's and this Newsgroup to see if anyone else has noticed. Has anyone noticed? Is this a "feature" or something else. -- Tim ...