How do I print out more than one coupon in publisher? #2

I am trying to print out coupons in publisher but don't want just one per
page. My coupon has a front and backside.
Hope can help.
0
tcmb (4)

Are you asking how to print a two sided coupon or how to put more than one
coupon on a page?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tcmb" <tcmb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print out coupons in publisher but don't want just one per
> page. My coupon has a front and backside.
> Hope can help.

0
jl_paules (2767)
9/16/2006 11:12:34 PM
Determine the size of your coupon, in page setup click custom, input the
dimensions, click, change copies per sheet, adjust the margins and gaps.
Depending on the size of your coupon Publisher will tell you how many coupons
will print per sheet. You will have one coupon on your screen.

Insert a page for the back. After you finish your design, print current page,
turn the sheet over and print the back.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"tcmb" <tcmb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print out coupons in publisher but don't want just one per
> page. My coupon has a front and backside.
> Hope can help.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Confine results of web query to one cell
How do you confine the results of a web query to one cell in Excel 2004? Under Excel 2004 a web query always seems to use up two cells in a given column no matter what data range properties I set. I never had a problem with this in Excel 2000. ...

how to uninstall ms publisher after a one week trial?
I have used the control panel software remove facility to get rid of a trial version of ms publisher but it remains in the computer and nothing seems to be able to delete it. Can anyone help please? See: How to uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall it by using the Add or Remove Programs feature http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "removing an ms publisher trial version" <removing an ms publisher trial version@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01C8FA93-917E-4A98-945C-7C3813FFA9F4@microsoft....

2 calendars
Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, how? If not, how come? It's as simple as File | New | Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "dbaca21" <dbaca21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67b001c47579$586f2c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, > how? If not, how come? Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >It's as simple as Fi...

Fix #2
Hi! The word, *FIX* is always present in my Excel Status Bar (lower, right-hand corner of the screen). What message, is this conveying? Do I need to take corrective action? If so, what corrective action? Regards, Mick. -- mick2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mick2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378337 It means that your workbook is set to always set the decimal point at a certain place when you enter a number (typically 2)....

Need 5-7 day evaluation mode for RMS 2.0 POS stations
For emergency recovery periods and upgrade testing, RMS 2.0 POS station needs to be able to run in "evaluation" mode for 5-7 days. This gets you over the hump in case of a machine failure and gives you time to call MS to get new computer activated when a failure occurs - or - if you are able to repair the old system within a few days, you can swap back and continue running as before. -- John M. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" bu...

Earn wealth&gain good health plus great payplan.. #2
HELLO...WE HAVE BACK TO NATURE PRODUCT FOR YOU... >.Virgin Coconut Lotion http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Virgin Coconut Soap >.Virgin Coconut Coffee (MEN&WOMEN) >.Virgin Coconut Hair Tonic(MEN&WOMEN) http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >. Virgin Coconut Oil >.Virgin Coconut Oil+ Honey >.Virgin Coconut Oil + Habbatus Sauda >.Virgin Coconut Capsule+Habbatus http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 Sauda >.Power 31 (Hot Product ) (MEN ONLY) >.Mas Madu Herbal Juice http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Stevia+ Misai Kucing+ ...

Public Calendar #2
Is it a way to create a public calendar under the public folders? in EXCH2K3 running on WIN2K3? If so, is there a particular document with steps on how to do it? Thanks Cacho: When you create the new PF (or any new folder in Outlook), select "Calendar Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown box. That is for Outlook 2003. If I recall correctly, Outlook 2000 (and maybe 2002) and earlier refer to the type as "Appointment Items." Regards, Martin "cacho" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ed401c475e7$38076380$a301280a@ph...

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

printing copies

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Publisher #72
first time newletter creation. When I want to print it asks me to link the picture. I did not pull any clipart from the web -I thought it was all in the software. I added one picture that was sent to me. What pictures would it refer to and how to do it.M Have you saved the newsletter? Did you insert the picture or paste? What are your security settings in Publisher? It should be set at medium for Publisher 2003. 2007 it is Disable all macros with notification. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "question mark...

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...

MS Money and 2 PC's...
What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a time) But I keep my records up to date from work (laptop) and then work from my desktop PC when at home. Any suggestions? "Raichean" <Raichean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16EF1DE6-1D33-40B7-A168-8B740052030A@microsoft.com... > What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a > laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a > time) > But I keep my ...

"Tiled" print setting.