how do I print doublesided 2up on a4 on a form consisting of 4 a5

I am practicing a mock exam on publisher2003 professional and am struggling
to print an application form to be printed as a double sided 2 up on a4 paper
folded across the application form will consist of 4 a5 pages?
0
TommyK (2)

Setup your printer for A4, setup your page as a booklet. I can't quite
understand the 2 up part.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"tommyk" <tommyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am practicing a mock exam on publisher2003 professional and am struggling
> to print an application form to be printed as a double sided 2 up on a4 paper
> folded across the application form will consist of 4 a5 pages?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

investment summary #4
I have closed certain investment accounts, yet on my home page the Investment Summary is still tracking them. How do I get the closed accounts to stop showing up on the investment summary portion of my home page? The investment page weems broken t me as well. The total shown is not the total of the accounts shown. "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090e01c4aa84$6929ab40$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > I have closed certain investment accounts, yet on my home > page the Investment Summary is still tracking them. How > do I get the closed ac...

Login with pwd & Open the main form depends on pwd
We have three groups of user that will use our database. Administrator (my boss & me), PowerUser (Manager / Supervisor) & NormalUser (clerk) Now, my front-end .accde will open my designed form – (main menu1) without any control. What we are planning are : 1. Users should have input their password (user can change by themselves) before they can login into the main menu. 2. Different class of user can open their own menu only (eg. Poweruser will open Frm_MainMenu1 & NormalUser will open Frm_MainMenu2 …) that depend on what password they input Could you give...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

code wild card value for form variable
i use a check box in an option group to generate a specific value for a variable. using the following code If Forms![fee sched form]![select region] = 2 Then Forms![fee sched form]![region var] = "Roch" End If If Forms![fee sched form]![select region] = 3 Then Forms![fee sched form]![region var] = "CNY" End If this variable is hidden on the form and value is used a query. how do i code this, so i can put "*" in the variable and thereby get all values in the query? the query code generates like "*" but i do not know how to code via the fo...

Print Dynamic Range

Simple date on form
Hi. I need to show the current date in a text box on a form, allow tha date to be edited if need be by the user, then when the user clicks th save button, save the edited (or if not edited, current date) to th worksheet. I also don't want the date to read mm/dd/yy. I would lik it to read dd/mm/yy. I'm pretty sure I know how to save to the worksheet, but I thought had better mention it, as there may be some little trick to it!. Can anyone help me please -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you need it to be on a form? using an input box would be easier, somethi...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Cannot protect form
I have a form that I have created. I am ready to protect it, but "Yes, start enforcing protection" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks! Sorry, accitentally posted in wrong area. "Kila" wrote: > I have a form that I have created. I am ready to protect it, but "Yes, start > enforcing protection" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks! Could you clarify what you're doing? Outlook has no command like that. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Admini...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

How do I create a 4-d chart?
I am trying to create a chart with 4 dimensions. In effect, I need a 3-D column chart where the vertical bars are "stacked" colmns. How can I do this? Evanr Have you heard about Tufte's "small multiples" or Cleveland's "trellis" displays? These approaches create a series of small plots instead of trying to put everything into a single overly complex chart. I would stay away form 3D charts in Excel. Trellis is a trademarked by Insightful software. I use the term "panel charts" to reflect trellis and small multiple charts in Excel. I have...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

data from sql to pdf form
how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf form? thank sam Idea #1 Sql Server Reporting Services. PDF is one export option. You should supply which version(s) of Sql Server you have.............the more information you provide, the more exact any tips can be. "Sam" <focus10@zahav.net.il> wrote in message news:uUqHHPLhKHA.5424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf > form? > > thank > sam > > sql server 2000 &quo...

Saving a Customized Form Times Out
When we try to customize a form and save it, it hangs for awhile, then we get a "this page can not be displayed" error. However, it appears that the customizations made to the form still get saved. It only happens when we try to save changes to a form. Has anyone had this problem before? Any information will be extremely appreciated! Thanks, Dusty ...

Upgrade to CRM 4 means i can no longer edit or create anything (as system administrator)
I Hi all. I upgraded to Crm 4 and did not receive any error messages. I tried to create a new contact and I received the generic error message of "an error has occurre". i enabled deverrors in the web.copnfig file, but i still do not get any useful errors. any ideas? Thanks very much Saira I am able to create and delete a new entity. "Saira" <Saira@nomail.5DFinance.com> wrote in message news:euOCLi1EJHA.1456@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I Hi all. > I upgraded to Crm 4 and did not receive any error messages. > I tried to create a new contact and I recei...

Address book question #4
Any advice on the following would be appreciated: Using OfficeXP on the pc, if I want to use Outlook's address book from Word to add an address to a envelope I am able to see all contact address's On my laptop, trying to do the same above I am only able to see contact address's that have where the contact has an email or fax number What setting do I need to change on the laptop so that I am able to see all contact address's TIA Tom ...

Printing in Vista

Running tally on form
MS Access 2003 front end, Sql back end, multiple user environment. Info: I have a form used for auditing evidence. It is based on a select query whose criteria is the storage location [STORAGE]. A barcode is scanned which inputs the unique identifier [ID] for the item. VBA code then determines if the item is still active or needs to be destroyed based on the status of the evidence [DISPOSITION]. If it is active ([DISPOSITION]=0), several fields are populated with information to show that the item has been audited, who audited it, and at what time. If it is to be destroyed ...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?