How do I print 2 copies of a Publisher document on an A4 sheet

Can anyone help please? Using Publisher Xp forming part of Office Xp.
0
Wombat1 (5)

Setup your printer for A4, in page layout select custom, landscape, type 14.8cm
width, 20.997cm height. The dialogue should say "Prints two copies per sheet."

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Wombat" <Wombat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help please? Using Publisher Xp forming part of Office Xp.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Excel 2007

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Please ignore #2

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

matching contents #2

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...

How do I save a Publisher Document as a JPEG file?
I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I desperately need to sent this email and it's not working!! Desperately seeking jpeg wrote: > I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a > Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to > save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that > option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I > desperately need to...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

HELP in printing A3 size newsletter-magazine which has a centerfold.
hi! i want to print a newsletter magazine in A3 size. so that means, the newsletter must have a paper size of H:17" and L:11". When i set the paper size in mspublisher to A3 portrait, the centerfold expands to h:22".... which consists of two A3 size papers.... how can i correct this so that each page will print like two short bond papers combined in the middle? also, how can i set mspublisher to print without borders? in my printer setup, there is a borderless settings. problem is, if i select that, some of the layout will be cropped out in the borderline.... so it look...

How do I copy data in single cell format to a merged cell format
I need to copy a list of data in single cell format into a spreadsheet where those same columns are merged cells (with four cells merged into one). I have several hundred lines of data so some way of copy & paste (other than each cell individually) would be appreciated. Thanks Paul Hi Paul What I would do is copy format of sheet with merge cells to blank sheet then copy single cell data to sheet with merge cells select single cell to paste you lose formatting so after just copy format from blank sheet created earlier I find this easiest way Hope this helps Tina "Paul" w...

Workplan in Publisher
Whenever a plan is produced for specific purpose what are the steps you need to follow to ensure tasks are completed.I need to outline 5 steps to create the publications. You're wasting time...you coulda been done by now. "thinking" <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BED3E253-2EC0-4CD1-84F4-824282E736AC@microsoft.com... | Whenever a plan is produced for specific purpose what are the steps you need | to follow to ensure tasks are completed.I need to outline 5 steps to create | the publications. thinking <thinking@discussions.microsoft....

reason codes #2
I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for discounts. However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report. HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)! ...

bar chart on 2 axis
I am trying to create a bar chart. I have 9 series for which each have 2 sets of data value. I want to create a bar chart where each series is represented by 1 bar, with the chart having one set of values along the x axis and one along the y axis. I am having great difficulty with this. Can you help at all? Full instructions are found at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Hannah" <Hannah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED02B24D-AEA9-40E0-8D8C-4199...

Offline Address Lists #2
If I'm in mixed mode with Exchange 2000 and 5.5 and I'm in the process of migrating everything, should I check the 4.0 and 5.0 compatibility box under Recipients/Offline Address Lists? I'm trying to work through an issue where my users, after their mailboxes are moved to the new 2000 Exchange, no longer see the Offline Address Book. I see the Default Offline Address List in my ESM - yet there is no offline address list for my users to download. Thanks, Mark Mark, Pls make sure you OAB Server is also change to exchagen 2000 In ESM\Recipient\Offline Address List>left Panel&...