how do I move pages in Publisher with out having to copy/paste?

I would like to move pages in with in publisher. I try and drag page two to
page 7 and it will not let me. I can copy page two, insert a page before page
7 and paste it, but I can't move any pages.

Please send any responses to Robert_Hunt@balboainsurance.com.

Thank you....
0
RHunt (2)

RHunt wrote:
> I would like to move pages in with in publisher. I try and drag page
> two to page 7 and it will not let me. I can copy page two, insert a
> page before page 7 and paste it, but I can't move any pages.

Group, copy and paste is the only way.

> Please send any responses to Robert_Hunt@balboainsurance.com.

No, you lazy little shit, I won't. My email address is private and,
thankfully, spam free. At least yours won't be for much longer!

on salads.

0
noone5620 (75)
2/28/2005 9:54:51 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick <noone@here.com> was very recently heard to utter:
> No, you lazy little <expletive snipped>, I won't. My email address is
> private and,
> thankfully, spam free. At least yours won't be for much longer!

"Happy talk keep talking happy talk..."

Are you OK Sarah?  You seem irritable today...

Many under-18s use this resource, some folks would appreciate it if you'd
keep it clean if you are going to be abusive.

FWIW, I wouldn't send private email to an internet insurance company if I
could help it.  "Internet insurers" is virtually synonymous with
"email-harvesting spammers"

Thanks, Sarah.  Tharah.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6345)
2/28/2005 10:47:07 PM
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:47:07 -0000, "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org>,
in message ID <uwNx4eeHFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, in the
newsgroup microsoft.public.publisher wrote:

>"Happy talk keep talking happy talk..."
>
>Are you OK Sarah?  You seem irritable today...

You noticed a difference?
--
Paul

Use the reply by email facility in your
newsreader to send email
One page? I Group every thing on the page that I want to move, then drag if
off to the side, move to the page that I want it to follow and Insert Page.
Then on the new page drag the group onto the new page. All "continued on
page..." and continued from page..." notifications are resolved without
further involvement on your part.
If necessary go back and remove the page that the text was moved from, or
enter new data if you wish.
"RHunt" <RHunt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to move pages in with in publisher. I try and drag page two to
> page 7 and it will not let me. I can copy page two, insert a page before
> page
> 7 and paste it, but I can't move any pages.
>
> Please send any responses to Robert_Hunt@balboainsurance.com.
>
> Thank you....

0
Chuck
3/1/2005 5:21:14 AM
Paul <dontspamme@westgreen.freeserve.co.uk> was very recently heard to
utter:
> You noticed a difference?

She doesn't normally call people little sh*ts

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6345)
3/1/2005 7:48:10 AM
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:48:10 -0000, "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org>
wrote:

>Paul <dontspamme@westgreen.freeserve.co.uk> was very recently heard to
>utter:
>> You noticed a difference?
>
>She doesn't normally call people little sh*ts

Right-o! Sarah's preferred term is usually "f*ckwits". I'm slightly
18-plus, and I have no problem with either.
Blessed be, for sure...
0
T1317 (75)
3/1/2005 4:39:53 PM
mayhap he knows her better than most?

--

"Paul" <dontspamme@westgreen.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:47:07 -0000, "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org>,
> in message ID <uwNx4eeHFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, in the
> newsgroup microsoft.public.publisher wrote:
>
> >"Happy talk keep talking happy talk..."
> >
> >Are you OK Sarah?  You seem irritable today...
>
> You noticed a difference?
> --
> Paul
>
> Use the reply by email facility in your
> newsreader to send email

0
Budget
3/1/2005 4:41:19 PM
pasteboard(copyboard) area does come in handy for sliding things about,
rearranging page content, building picture boxes to replace old ones(or
improperly created ones), multiple names & titles for the same business card
for 30 people when the company orders 250 cards for 4 people(diffrent mix
every time) every other week

all kinda stuff just hanging out there waiting to be plugged in and
printed...

--
"Display tolerance & kindness to those with less
knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS

"Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message
> One page? I Group every thing on the page that I want to move, then drag
if
> off to the side, move to the page that I want it to follow and Insert
Page.
> Then on the new page drag the group onto the new page. All "continued on
> page..." and continued from page..." notifications are resolved without
> further involvement on your part.
> If necessary go back and remove the page that the text was moved from, or
> enter new data if you wish.
> "RHunt" <RHunt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I would like to move pages in with in publisher. I try and drag page two
> > page 7 and it will not let me. I can copy page two, insert a page before
> > page
> > 7 and paste it, but I can't move any pages.
> >
> > Please send any responses to Robert_Hunt@balboainsurance.com.
> >
> > Thank you....

0
Budget
3/1/2005 4:49:06 PM
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:41:19 -0500, "Budget Print Center"
<budget(nospam)print@1usa.net>, in message ID
<#GYIE0nHFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>, in the newsgroup
microsoft.public.publisher wrote:

>mayhap he knows her better than most?

Not at all.  I was only commenting from what I've read on this NG in
the last few months.

--
Paul

Use the reply by email facility in your
newsreader to send email
Hmmm?

At least in Pub2003 you can drag/drop (i.e. move) pages by using the page
sorter on the status bar, or rightclick/move page.

Terje

"Budget Print Center" <budget(nospam)print@1usa.net> skrev i melding
> pasteboard(copyboard) area does come in handy for sliding things about,
> rearranging page content, building picture boxes to replace old ones(or
> improperly created ones), multiple names & titles for the same business
card
> for 30 people when the company orders 250 cards for 4 people(diffrent mix
> every time) every other week
>
> all kinda stuff just hanging out there waiting to be plugged in and
> printed...
>
> --
> "Display tolerance & kindness to those with less
> knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS
> someone with more"
>

> "Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message
> > One page? I Group every thing on the page that I want to move, then drag
> if
> > off to the side, move to the page that I want it to follow and Insert
> Page.
> > Then on the new page drag the group onto the new page. All "continued on
> > page..." and continued from page..." notifications are resolved without
> > further involvement on your part.
> > If necessary go back and remove the page that the text was moved from,
or
> > enter new data if you wish.
> > "RHunt" <RHunt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >I would like to move pages in with in publisher. I try and drag page
two
> > > page 7 and it will not let me. I can copy page two, insert a page
before
> > > page
> > > 7 and paste it, but I can't move any pages.
> > >
> > > Please send any responses to Robert_Hunt@balboainsurance.com.
> > >
> > > Thank you....

copy cells from one worksheet to another
How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or copy the font color (and strike through) of a cell on a seperate worksheet? - 'worksheet 2'? thanks. Copy and paste special|values followed by Paste special|formats If you were using a formula, then that formula can only return the value--it can't change the format. Depending on how that other cell changed, you could have an event macro do the work for you. Garrett wrote: > > How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or > copy ...

Moving license to a new computer

Charts look different when pasted into Word by different users
I work for a national organsiation. When users in different locations paste exactly the same chart into Word, using exactly the same method, the charts look different: specifically, the font on the axis labels distorts slightly. This makes it very difficult for documents incoporating charts to be created across sites in a uniform manner. There may be subtle differences in the charts. Check that the Font Autoscale checkbox has the same state (checked or unchecked) for all charts. Also, which version(s) of Office is/are in use? The way Excel charts are pasted into Word has evolved. - ...

Doing a search and copying a command
I figured out how to import data. Now I am trying to figure out a couple of things. I have a column of dates. A range of 48 cells of 1/1/09 in column A. Each row is data for each half hour. Now that range of 48 cells is the repeated for each day of the year. I can easily do a command manually for each day but that will require me to do 365 seperate commands. I would like to find the minimum temperature within 2 columns of F & G for only rows in Column A that have 1/1/09. I wanted to do something like using a search/lookup/find command for 1/1/09 min F:G. Then do the same thing for 1/2/0...

Printing 2 Page Newsletter
I'm getting the impression that a newsletter is defined to be 4 pages long and that is it. The newsletter I'm working is 6 pages. I got the first 2 and last 2 OK now (tabloid paper both sides). The goal is a letter size sheet for pages 3 and 4 (both sides). I have a separate file for this sheet. What I'm getting is both pages on one side of the paper. Any way around this problem. Gary there are a couple ways to do a tab 4 pager and I'm not sure which you've done. so the insert page size needs to be set to letter (which you may already have done) you will have to change...

Open a copy of a doc
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel In Word 2004, my original copy of a document(which is a form) is like the template. I do not want to change the original doc but open it a a copy. I want to automate this process but the recorded macro doesn't seem to show that the doument is a copy rather than the original. When I recorded the macro at a workplace with a Windows machine, the word &quot;copy&quot; appears in the macro. How can I be sure that the macro running on the Mac is opening only a copy? <br><br>Ron Hi Ron: The be...

Safe to Move?

Pasting data without the worksheet automatically delimiting it?
Hi All, Quick question about Text to Columns function/pasting data. Basicall i've created a Macro which involves using Text to Columns to delimi some data. The macro is associated with a command button and is workin fine. The problem is that when I close and reopen the worksheet with th command button in it and paste my data in, it automatically delimits i before I run the macro. This renders the macro useless as its dependan on the data being pasted in, in a certain format. The only way I can get the sheet to accept the pasted data as norma (not delimit it automatically) is to close do...

Watermark, to appear across the while page
I have been playing around with putting a watermark on one publication. I type the word in, but it only appears once. Is there a way to place it on the whole document or more than just the one word, without typing the word over and over? thanks Put the watermark on the Background Ctrl+M -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Draw a text box, and type in your text. Let's say your text is: Publisher Type Publisher 3 times: Publisher Publisher Publisher Now highlight the three Publisher's and do a Ctrl+C to copy them and then p...

Moving Exchange 2000

Macro slow when copy and pasting
Running Excel 2003 I am copying multiple data ranges from one workbook to another and the macro just seems to be very slow during the copy phase of each data range. There are eight ranges of similar size to be copied. The paste phase seems fast. Here is a sample of the copy and paste code. Windows("20100204-Data Input-u.xls").Activate ActiveSheet.Select Range("b6:g36").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy Windows("20090401-MST In Use-U.xls").Activate Sheets("Data").Select Range("b6...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Publisher 2003
I am using Publisher 2003 and have set up Styles for easy formatting. The font colors I have set up randomly keep changing back to Black. Example: I have a style set up called Header - Autumn with the font color of Orange. At times when I open my file to print it, all the text I chose Header - Autumn for is now Black. It's showing Black on my monitor and it's printing black. When I go back in to where I set the style up, it's also reverted to Black. This isn't happening to all my Styles. Just randomly enough to drive you nuts. Got any suggestions as to what's...

This is why it's ok to copy, distribute, download and use Microsoft products
This is why it's perfectly reasonable to copy, distribute, download and use Microsoft products and give the finger to their EULA and not pay any respect (legal or otherwise) to their rights: ----------------- http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1567010/microsoft-withdraw-current-versions-word MICROSOFT HAS LOST its appeal of the i4i patent case and will likely have to withdraw the current versions of its Microsoft Word and Office software from sale. The United States Federal Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court's jury verdict that Microsoft had willfull...

clip art disappears when page starts printing
using publisher: my clip art disappears from the page when I begin printing. I don't know if it is a publisher thing or my printer thing. I have to remember to save right before I print so if it diappears, I can close it and re-open it again. I sometimes have to do this several times and then, for unknown reasons, it will work and print great. I'd check out new drivers, either for the printer or your graphics card, or both. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "deniseduppee" <deniseduppee@discussion...

watermark page numbers
I have done a spreadsheet i\on an 11 x 17 page. But I need to fax it on an 81/2 x 11 sheet. How can I print the page numbers as a watermark so the end user can tell how the pages should match up. ...