how do I mark several dates on a publisher yearly calendar

   I need to mark several dates individualy on a yearly calendar,in office
2000 I was able to do this with the circle or rectangle tool but in 2003 this
only inserts a text box which moves the figures not encircles them unless I
am doing something wrong any suggestions would be helpful.
0
walob (1)

You can still use the circle or rectangle tool (autoshapes) in 2003. Once you
encircle the dates, send the circle/rectangle to the back. Be certain your calendar
has no fill.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"walob" <walob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>   I need to mark several dates individualy on a yearly calendar,in office
> 2000 I was able to do this with the circle or rectangle tool but in 2003 this
> only inserts a text box which moves the figures not encircles them unless I
> am doing something wrong any suggestions would be helpful.

0
gsauer (5094)

Sort Names with several formats...HELP!
I have a big name list in one column...most of the names are in the "first last" format but several are "first middle last" or "first & first last". I need to sort by first last...don't need the spouse first name or middle name or & sign...any suggestions! Thanks Hi you need a separate column with only the last name in it. See the following site for extracting the last name: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FirstLast.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KL23" <KL23@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E5C7...

Macro/Word converting double-quote marks into angle quotation marks
Hi all, I've scripted a vba macro that opens html pages in txt format and adds the following line after <BODY> (through a search and replace): <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Output.css" /> The problem I'm having is that Word or the macro (don't really know) is converting the double-quote marks into angled quotation marks (ASCII 147 and 148), which makes the line above unreadable by the browser. I've tried using Chr(34): "<BODY><link rel=" & Chr(34) & "stylesheet" & ...

Publishing Tasks Updates
When working on Project Server 2007 for approving tasks updates, is there a way to have the tasks automatically published on to a project plan rather than the PM having to first approve of the task and then go to the Applied Task Update Requests and Errors page to select the tasks that need to be published and then pick the project it needs to be published too? I know there is a way for them to do it straight from the project plan in Project Professional but the PMs prefer to use the web access since they can approve of more than one project at a time but then they find it cumbe...

Missing Publish to GAL button
How can I install the "Publish to GAL" button under Microsoft Outlook 2000, Tools, Options, Security?? ...

Date conversion, PLEASE HELP
I am importing data from an OBDC datasource. One of the fields is a date field that imports in this format "20040818", as a number. I am trying to convert this value to a date format and have had no luck. If anyone can provide assistance, I am grateful... MyDate = DateSerial(Left([ImportedDate], 4), Mid([ImportedDate], 5, 2), Right([ImportedDate], 2)) -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "shawn" <shawn.abbott@mrgasket.com> wrote in message news:8ac901c4854e$3aa483e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am importing data from an OBDC datasource. One of the &g...

Departed Users Calendar Items
Is there a utility to clean the Calendar items owned by departed users from Public Calendars? I'm looking to remove every meeting set by say, juser, on the Business Priorities Calendar. Thanks. On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:36:34 -0800, "ZLorca" <zlorca2004@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is there a utility to clean the Calendar items owned by departed users from >Public Calendars? I'm looking to remove every meeting set by say, juser, on >the Business Priorities Calendar. Thanks. > Are all those meetings no longer valid? Otherwise, why not simply change to the view...

where is publisher?
I have office 2000 and i was told publisher was on it but i can not find it, can anyone please let me know what is the deal? ...

tick mark or what ?
Case 1 - it works the way i want it - case 2 the whole arry is written. why? 'where is my thinking going wrong'? ist's just the blank (Write-Host $i"." $...||Write-Host $i". "$...) 1. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-ChildItem | where-object {$_.name -match "$FileYearDecember\d{2}_\w{3}-\w{3}\.\w{3}$"}) Write-Host $i"." $SaveLast10Decembers[$SaveLast10Decembers.count-1].name "wird verschoben" | Out-File $LogFileName -append --> 1. YMAT1_20091231_SAP-JOB.txt wird verschoben 2. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-Chil...

date sent
Help...a lot of emails are coming in with a sent: date of Friday, July 10, 2893 3:44 PM It happens about 10-20% of the time..I have no idea what's causing this or how to fix it. This is Outlook XP on WinXP Pro. Thanks. -Ken Are those items coming from the same person or from the same mail server? "Ken" <goodnooze@aol.com> wrote in message news:062e01c3678e$afc4c0b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Help...a lot of emails are coming in with a sent: date of > Friday, July 10, 2893 3:44 PM > > It happens about 10-20% of the time..I have no idea what's > causing ...

Word document format marks
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I hide format marks in my Word documents. Docs show paragraph marks, tab marks, etc. They do not print when I print the document. One day I was typing and accidentally hit a key or key combo and there they were. You can simply click on the �-icon in the Standard toolbar (it looks like an inverted "P"), or, if you prefer using the keyboard, hit Cmd+8. On 30/03/10 15:52, DrJ117@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel > How do I h...

Count on Dates
I have (sample): CREATE TABLE #Temp(ID int,OrderDate smalldatetime) INSERT INTO #Temp (ID, OrderDate) VALUES ('1001','3/1/2010'), ('1001','3/15/2010'), ('1001','3/23/2010'), ('1001','2/15/2010'), ('1001','1/10/2010'), ('1001','12/1/2009'), ('1001','12/15/2009'), ('1001','11/15/2009'), ('1001','10/1/2009'), ('1001','10/15/2009'), ('1001','10/1/2008'), ('1002','3/1/2010'), ('1002',&...

Unable to view dates on calendar
I am trying to update a calendar created in visio. When I view and or print the calendar the dates are not in the top right hand corners? What happened? Thanks! ...

sorting by date with day "ranges"
Sorry if I missed something really easy. But I have two columns one with dates "Apr 12-15" and May 2-4", etc... and the other column with locations - Omaha - st. louis, etc.... What I want to do is sort by date and take the day range in account. Now I know how to sort under the data pull down if I dont have the day "range" in the same cell and everything works fine with no numbers or just a single day(like 5-apr-2004). But I don't want to make another column for the end date if I dont have to. I thought I could do somthing in the custom format option like mmm-dd -...

Viewing recurring Items
I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same category. What's going on? (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....) "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23YnlScKkHHA.2272@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my cale...

Access
I have a table that has 9 immunization dates in each record. I need to capture the most recent date for a report. All the information I have found refers to comparing dates between records, not within a single record. Hi Johanna Can I suggest you split your table. It's quite simple. 1st Make a copy of your database and work on the copy (just in case) Open the copy of your database Copy the table and paste with a new names tblA - tblB Open table A and delete all the immunization dates Open table B and delete everuthing "except" the immunization dates and the ID fiel...

marking replies
I want to have an arrow, or something, on my inbox list that indicates I have replied to that email. I have it on other computers, but can't figure out how to install on this one. There already is... on the little envelope icon in the From column blue arrow => indicates forwarded purple arrow <= indicates replied to -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ADE4C9F-94F7-4FF6-8BB0-789ECE557E97@microsoft.com... > I want to have an arrow, or...

View multiple calendars in one
I want to create multiple calendars in one instance of Outlook. I then want to have a calendar that consolidates all entries in all the other calendars. Any ideas if/how this is possible? Thanks, Tim Creating sub-calendars is easy. Consolidating them all onto one is hard. I wouldn't do it that way myself, instead I would use categories and views. Have a single calendar and create categories for the various sub-calendars you want to have. You can then use custom views to show you only the "calendars" you want to see at any given time. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNot...

Copying a column from several similar sheets into one sheet
I have several worksheets in one workbook and I want to merge/copy one column from each worksheet (the same column) (Like this, just imagine more columns with more data on several worksheets Date 06052003 Actual 13 FMT 12 % 87 ) and put these columns into rows so that each worksheet's data will descend vertically (EX: Date Actual FMT % 06052003 13 12 87 06062003 12 15 89 06072003 11 17 90 That's what I want, Please help me to do it. ...

Can tick mark labels be flipped about axis?
Hi, I'm plotting a number of XY scatter charts with negative and positive numbers on both axes. These axes must intersect at their zero points and I need to display tick mark labels next to both. However, I find that these labels tend to obscure each other at the intersection. Is there a way of removing some of them near the intersection, for example by selectively setting the font color to transparent? Alternatively, can the labels be 'flipped' about their axis like the high/low setting, but having them still next to the axis insead of at the top or bottom of the chart? I tried t...

drawing lines in publisher
In the old Publisher to draw a pefectly straight line you just held down control and drew, it snapped to either horizontial or vertical depending on what you where creating. How do you do that in 2002? It's the SHIFT key that you hold down, not CTRL. I think it was always that way, but I could be wrong. On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:43:08 -0700, wrhl.info <wrhl.info@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In the old Publisher to draw a pefectly straight line you just held down >control and drew, it snapped to either horizontial or vertical depending on >what you where creating. ...

Where's my clip art? Publisher 2003. saved it. opened later clip.
I was working on a document in Publisher 2003. Had several pictures (clip art) in it. Saved it, and later when I went back to work with it again, all of the clip art is gone. Picture boxes are still there, but it says they are empty pic boxes. Help, I'm limited on time here at work! Have you tried, view, pictures, detailed display? Empty your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charlene" <Charlene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Download Date
When I download data from Wells Fargo the download balance and date never change how to I fix this ...

coloured marking
Hi, I'm new in this group and hope this is the right group for my question! I have an Excel table for my diabetic values! Now I would like to see these values coloured if they pass over specified values, for example from 150-199 green colour and for more than 200 red colour. Is this possible? -- Viele Gruesse / Best regards / Serdeczne pozdrowienia Roland Thawte Web of Trust notary und/and/i CAcert assurer, Zywiec, Polen / Poland / Polska PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E Skype: roland1713 - low-priced calling over computer - http://www.skype.com/ Roland, yes it ...

Question marks appearing where folder names should be
I have a user who has his inbox and subfolders showing question marks instead of letters. He went to china and access OWA. Since he's come back, the settings have remained in chinese. How do I restore him back to english and get rid of the question marks? Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Error when printing (only in Publisher)
We get this error when trying to print from Publisher 2002 (xp). " Before you can perform printer-related tasks such as page setup or printer a document, you need to install a printer. Do you wish to install a printer now? YES or NO." Now the problem is.. we have 6 printers installed. Word/Excel and all the other programs can see them just fine. Even if we click yes, and install another printer we still get the following error next.. "Publisher connat access your Printer's Software. Reinstall your printer drivers." I have tried that too.. Can Anyone help? Tha...