How do I make a Microsfot Word Document into a M Publisher one?

I saw a brochure that I would like to use in Publisher, unfortunately is in
Word Format, how can I make the file into Publisher?
0
Sunny (35)

By doing a lot of adjusting. Copy/paste is about the only way I know. Open the
Office Clipboard in the edit menu, makes the whole process easier.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Sunny" <Sunny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I saw a brochure that I would like to use in Publisher, unfortunately is in
> Word Format, how can I make the file into Publisher?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Make Default

why does my Outlook 2007 download pdf attachments in Word?
when PDF document attachments come into my email inbox, they are opened in Word, and consequently cannot be read unless saved to desktop and then opened with adobe - a convoluted process. It hasn't always been this way. What have i changed? You have changed the file association of pdf-files to open with Word instead of Adobe. There is no option to change this in Outlook as Outlook follows the settings you made in Windows. Which version of Windows are you using? One way to re-associate it with Adobe again is to right click on a saved pdf-file-> Open With...-> Choose ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

Tracking Inventory of One Item / Multiple Suppliers?
Hello. Trying to figure out if it's possible for RMS to report on / segragate inventory quantities if the same inventory item is from multiple suppliers (say 10 units of x from supplier a and 5 units of x from supplier b)...does RMS have this capability? Thanks in advance -- R. Mullen Clovis CA I suppose this could work for serialized items. "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB95016B-936B-46B4-AA19-A823FBE485F2@microsoft.com... > Hello. Trying to figure out if it's possible for RMS to report on / > segragate inventory quan...

is MS Publisher compatible with Word?
Our trainers in the field need a tool that operates like Word that will hold gifs and support graphics easily and reliably. They need to be able to easily customize complicated engineering presentations for customers on short notice. Of course, they want it to operate like Word (so there isn't much of a learning curve). Is Microsoft Publisher the answer? Can you use Word to edit Publisher files? If not, is the learning curve to get up to speed on Publisher long (if you are familiar with Word)? -- DH Publisher is a snap to learn, If you can do Word, believe me, Publisher is easy. ...

making tickets

Template Files in Word 2007
I have a template that I would like to be available for every document that I open in Word 2007. The template contains both Macros and Styles. With Word 2003 I used to put the file in the startup folder. Do I do the same with Word 2007 or do I save everything to my Normal? -- marcia Macros will work from a template in the startup folder, but styles must be in the document template. It was the same with Word 2003. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web...

Publishing Web Site
When I publish my frontpage 2003 website the time on the remote server is not correct. In fact the time is set to a day in the future. How can I fix this? "Dale Gibble" <dgibble@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:LbAoi.12368$rL1.11587@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net... > When I publish my frontpage 2003 website the time on the remote server is > not correct. In fact the time is set to a day in the future. How can I > fix this? Probably by finding a newsgroup that either discusses FrontPage or your web server host. This group is for Microsoft Office Outlook. ...

Show buttons on one row grayed out
I am using OL 2003 and trying to customize it a bit. When I clicked the arrow at the end of the standard toolbar. I noticed the option to "Show buttons on one row". Unfortunately, I also noticed that it was grayed out, and unuseable. Both rows buttons could easily fit on one row. Could somebody tell me how to make use of the option to show them on one row? Thanks. Sorry, I was wanting it to put the standard toolbar and the advanced toolbar on the same row. I have now added most of the items of the advanced toolbar to the standard bar. That did the trick. "Bob S" ...

Can not "publish" in Excel Report Builder
I get an error message "You do not have security privileges to publish this report" whenever I try to Publish a report to a network drive. I can do this with the sa login but no others. How to assign security rights to allow users to publish their reports? Thanx for your help. I have tried everything I know. Brad Did you try going to the Security Task Setup window (Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> System >> Security Tasks) and setting security for other users? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Brad" wrote: > I get an error mes...

Avery Index Cards for Word

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

One use unabel to access Outlook webmail
I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with exchange. all are abole to read there mail throw outlook webmail except for one. we have tried changing her password, she is inn all the same groups as the others and she has outlook web enaboled as the other users. Any suggestion? What happens when she attempts to logon? Are there corresponding entries in the event logs? Nue "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73BF4D97-67B6-4C45-9BE6-6D3DFB2AE7B6@microsoft.com... >I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with e...

Publisher 2000 page control bar has disappeared
Apologies if this is a duplicate post. Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000: When I opened an 18-page document that I'd been working on for days, the page control bar was missing. I opened several other multiple-page documents and there was no page control bar on them either. I rebooted and tried again with the same results. I can get from page to page using the View menu, but that's tedious. How can I restore my page controls? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:19:28 +0000, j3hop wrote (in article <05A78478-7371-4593-9DA8-E9873DDF5C65@microsoft.com>): > Apologies if this is a duplicate ...

Problems with Word
I just downloaded the new Service Pack for Microsoft Office 2004 and now when I want to open old Word documents, the default application is EXCEL instead of Word. Also, old PowerPoint documents refuse to open. Any suggestions. In article <cfbdb9fe.0410261532.30376514@posting.google.com>, michaelheld@mac.com (M Held) wrote: > the default application is EXCEL instead of Word. As with any other OS X file association. CTRL-click on a Word file, choose Get Info. In the "Open with" pane, choose Word, then click Change All. Hi Folks, This is one of the many side effects ...

missing font names
My system got infected and after cleaning out the virus, the font name drop down listed font names as a, b, c, ...z and defaulted to symbol fonts when i typed. Fonts in all other applications worked fine. This was true for every user account on my system. I tried uninstall/reinstall of ms word a few times and some other suggestions i found on the web, like deleting Normal.dot, deleting all restore points, etc. Nothing worked. Then, I created a new user profile (account) on my system. Logged in under that account and ms word worked fine. So, i think something was hosed in the hidden fold...

Password Prompt When I Close an Excel Document I Opened in a Web Browser
Hi, Each time I close an excel document it prompts me a username and a password. I found an article (Q324328) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=324328 in Microsoft support web site about the same issue with Word. I tried to apply the same solution but it didnt work. The document is on our Intranet. If i enter a userID who has permission to write to the folder where th doc is stored it works. Internet guest account has list content right. Any ideas? Thanks Lenny ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Word Merge access hyperlink fields.
This is for Albert Kallal or anyone familiar with his Easy Word Merge file. I am a new user to access and have created my first database. I have downloaded and am using Albert Kallal's single word merge. I am having a problem now with hyperlink merge fields as they are displayed as an address and not a hyperlink . I would also like to know how I can merge more than 1 record to a single word document. I have based my form on a query with multiple tables, but when the form is merged only the first record in the query is displayed! Many Thanks. -- Lyndy ...

Several Pivot Charts One Sheet of Data
Is there an easy way to create several pivot charts off of one database in the same document? Everytime I change one chart, the others change too. The pivot chart and pivot table are linked, so changing one changes the other. Copy your pivot table, and make a new chart based on the copy. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "michelerocks" <michelerocks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E92A0209-F5CB-4120-B255-5E867625D8A7@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way to create severa...

Inserting a formula into a Word Table
How do you insert a multiplication formula in the last cell of a Word Table so that it only multiples the two previous cells, or the is there a way to pick the cells that you want it to use for the formula? Insert a formula field and do the calculations as you would in Excel. For example: { = A1*A2 } would multiply the values in cell A1 and A2. To insert the field delimiters, { }, press Ctrl+F9. Type in the code. Use F9 to update the result. To show/hide field codes in the selection, use Shift+F9. To show/hide field codes in the whole document, use Alt+F9. Note that table calcul...