How do I lengthen my newsletter in publisher

I am trying to start an e-mail newsletter and have thus far been restricted
to one page of content. I know there has to be ways to make it longer but am
not sure how. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried adding a page but
it will not transfer when I send it as an e-mail it only sends the page I am
currently working on.

Thank you for your help.
0
T (153)

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:36:01 +0100, Ray T wrote
(in article <97448EFA-361E-4F64-9070-E620823A0924@microsoft.com>):

> I am trying to start an e-mail newsletter and have thus far been restricted
> to one page of content. I know there has to be ways to make it longer but am
> not sure how. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried adding a page but

> it will not transfer when I send it as an e-mail it only sends the page I am
> currently working on.
>
> Thank you for your help.

Please STFW - this question has been asked - and answered - ad nauseam et ad
infinitum. Please always use Google Groups before posting.

0
naggingdoubt (192)
4/18/2006 5:56:07 PM
For the largest number of readers, you should convert it to a PDF. Free at
http://www.primopdf.com or http://www.win2pdf.com

For a small sized file an HTML newsletter using FrontPage works.
http://www.microsoftfrontpage.com/usingfp/newsletters/

See also the extensive discussion from yesterday in this newsgroup.
"Ray T" <Ray T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to start an e-mail newsletter and have thus far been restricted
> to one page of content. I know there has to be ways to make it longer but
> am
> not sure how. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried adding a page
> but
> it will not transfer when I send it as an e-mail it only sends the page I
> am
> currently working on.
>
> Thank you for your help.

0
Chuck
4/18/2006 6:06:31 PM
Besides the other responses, you could make your page 22" long and put two
pages of text in it.

--
Don
Vancouver USA

"Ray T" <Ray T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to start an e-mail newsletter and have thus far been restricted
> to one page of content. I know there has to be ways to make it longer but
> am
> not sure how. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried adding a page
> but
> it will not transfer when I send it as an e-mail it only sends the page I
> am
> currently working on.
>
> Thank you for your help.

0
Don

viewer for publisher
A friend of mine mailed me a file made with publisher. It was quite a big file so i wondered what it was about... but i cannot open it since i do not have publisher... My question is :Is there a viewer for .pub files and where can i get it? I could not find it at Microsoft site http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html The above link explains your viewer question. However, if you like you can forward the Publisher file and I will convert it to any format you choose. PDF would be the easiest, allowing you to view it in the free adobe reader software. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publishe...

MS Publisher 97
I can't print clipart or any photo's although they appear in my document. It tells me there is not enough memory and to close programs and try again. I do, but it still will not print them?? I'm running XP and my resources are fine. -- Bobby Go to the manufacturer's web site of your printer model and look for an upgraded driver. Your problem should be solved. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bobby" <Bobby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F802D82-6F4A-4810-AEA2-5C107...

publish Excel file in IE6
Hi all, I am using: Windows 2000 Pro IIS 5.0 Excel 2000 SP3 IE6 SP1 A frameset web page with Buttons (hypelinks only) on top frame and content page on bottom frame. The bottom page used to display Excel files. Problem: 1. When click buttons Excel file displayed on the content frame but get frozen immediately - have to click refresh button or click any other program to make it activate. 2. If click the same button twice by accident (the same file display action), bottom frame crashed, blank display. Strange: In IE 5 I have never ever have problem 1 (Excel file get frozen), for pro...

How do I restart page numbering in Publisher 2000?
I'm using Publisher 2000 and need to begin page numbering on the third page of the document, but it should print with "1" on that page (not 3) and continue from there. Internet help for later versions of Publisher says to right click on that page in the Page Navigation tool and insert a section. Please tell me there's a way to restart page numbering within a document in Publisher 2000! Thanks. TaRHicks wrote: > I'm using Publisher 2000 and need to begin page numbering > on the third page of the document, but it should print > with "1" on that pa...

publisher 2007 #5
Hi, I am looking for a good book on Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 which explains everything about the program and what it does. Can anybody help -- scary says thanks you very much Nothing out yet because it hasn't been released to the general public yet. Start with the Help file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "scary" <scary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB25A775-FD91-4C51-BF6F-17591D605388@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am looking for a good book on Micr...

Cannot Publish Cert to GAL
Email and Issuing Cert Server: Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise SP2 Running on Windows Server 2003 SP1 Client Machine: Outlook 2003 running on Window XP SP2 I've created a root off line CA and am using an online subordinate enterprise CA. The chain is good and I requested a user cert from the on line issuing CA. Got the cert no problem. I then exported the cert on the XP machine and using outlook imported the cert ....so far so good. I then attempt to publish to the GAL and I get a dialog box that tells me there are no valid security settings to publish. I've Googled the heck on...

Autofit picture to frame Publisher 2007.
In Office 2003, when you inserted a picture into an empty frame it automatically resized to fit the frame. This does not happen in Publisher 2007. How do I get a picture to automatically fit in to an empty picture frame? I can use a shape object eg rectangle to autofit but not an empty picture frame. Try drag and drop. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com <rachel.moore4405@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1194409441.349415.219320@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > In Office 2003, when you inserted a picture into an...

Publisher problems after Office 2003 SP3 install
My PC recently downloaded Office 2003 SP3. Since that update, my publisher files are screwed up. I was not having any problems before that update. Now when I try to edit a wordart object, I get the message "Publisher cannot launch or communicate with the OLE server program". I have already downloaded and installed the wordart compatibility add-in hoping that would help. I've tried uninstalling SP3 but can't. Any suggestions? Is it a 2000 document you are trying to edit? Have you tried to repair your program? WordArt objects in a Publisher 2000 publication may appear...

How to send newsletter as HTML email
I can successfully create my newsletter in Publisher, choose to email it as a message, and it shows up perfectly in an email message. But now I have purchased an email program that allows me to paste in HTML to send to a large distribution list of subscribers. I want to copy my newsletter as HTML and send it via this program. I've tried saving the .PUB file as a single file web page (.mht file), then I open that file in my browser, view source, copy and paste the HTML code into my mailing list program and send it as an HTML email. However, when it is received in email, it is missi...

Publisher 2002 Freezes when inserting Clip Art
Will be getting 2003 next year, but teach with 30 computers and 95% of them have had same problem. When inserting clipart, system freezes. Tech Guy just reinstalls Publisher, but that doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? Might need to do some maintenance. Open the Organizer from start, Microsoft Office Tools, Microsoft Clip Organizer. When the Organizer opens, tools, compact. Empty your temporary cache. In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If the above does not work, the catalog maybe corrupt. Find Mstore10.mgc (it is in a folder similar to this, C:\Document...

How do I lengthen my newsletter in publisher
I am trying to start an e-mail newsletter and have thus far been restricted to one page of content. I know there has to be ways to make it longer but am not sure how. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried adding a page but it will not transfer when I send it as an e-mail it only sends the page I am currently working on. Thank you for your help. On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:36:01 +0100, Ray T wrote (in article <97448EFA-361E-4F64-9070-E620823A0924@microsoft.com>): > I am trying to start an e-mail newsletter and have thus far been restricted > to one page of content. I kn...

web page newsletter
I designed an HTML email newsletter in Publisher & had problems with inconsistency on the receiver(s) end. After reading up on the subject, I decided to simply convert the newsletter to a web page, put it on the server & send my subscribers a plain text mail with a link to the page. So far so good. I converted the document to a web page, (save as, web page), & put it up. When opened, however, the pictures aren't recognized. Did I save the page incorrectly? How do I fix this? Why not convert your newsletter to a .pdf file and email that? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [...

Publisher 2007 Save ??..
In Publisher 2007 can u save the files as a pdf or jpeg?? I have a trial version and it wont let me see the save options... You can save it as a .pdf if you download the add-in but if you can't save the file, it sounds like your trial version expired. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Christopher C" <Christopher C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D1FB461-BD06-4E3C-8B57-D67F53A41BED@microsoft.com... > In Publisher 2007 can u save the files as a pdf or jpeg?? > I have a tr...

Publisher documents do not print. Help!
I just set up a new computer with an HP Deskjet 5440 and Microsoft Publisher 2003. Documents print perfectly from every software package except Publisher. Publisher documents don't print at all, even after I reinstalled the printer drivers. The entire document or just the pictures? If it is just the pictures, click the advanced print settings button in the print dialogue, graphics and fonts tab. Be sure "Do not print any graphics" is checked. Look on the HP site to be certain you have the most current driver. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?lc=en&cc=us...

E-newsletter
Hi, I am creating a newsletter in Publisher 2002 and wish to email it so that each page is visible by just scrolling down the email, as opposed to an attachment. I am using Outlook 2002. Could anybody tell me how to do this. Thanks Michele wrote: > Hi, > > I am creating a newsletter in Publisher 2002 and wish to > email it so that each page is visible by just scrolling > down the email, as opposed to an attachment. I am using > Outlook 2002. Could anybody tell me how to do this. > > Thanks Microsoft Publisher 2002/2003 can email a publication in the body of ...

Why does blank pages print inside a booklet I created in Publisher
I created a booklet in publisher and when I print the booklet everything prints out okay except for the inside of the book, a blank page prints. Why, and what can I do to fix it so the following pages can print consistently. How many pages do you have in your booklet? It needs to be a multiple of 4. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Publisher General Question" <Publisher General Question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C503106-3A4E-4DD6-80F4-379DC1E88FEA@microsoft.com... >I c...

The Newsletter
A message to all members of lifestyle Firstly I thank all those who have come forward with encouraging messages regarding their contribution in helping one another.. but please be informed that i am a complete non believer of Religion and will not allow any religious contents.. yes i believe in the universal religion called humanity.. Thou we are all in the same platform and have similar views, this network is of entertainment and fashion, kindly keep your blogs very neutral .. and thought sharing, so anything too much of spiritual or religious, will anyways not be much appreciate...

Can my newsletter be more than four pages?
I am making a family newsletter to be printed. The template offers four pages. How do I add pages? Thank you. -- M. Palmer M. Palmer wrote: > I am making a family newsletter to be printed. The template offers four > pages. How do I add pages? Thank you. Insert > Page. Add pages in groups of four if you're printing using a booklet fold. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Insert - Page -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "M. Palmer" <MPalmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77CAE2E9-DC82-48FB-B613-F84BCF5...

Publisher 2003 Will it reduce my Publisher 2000 file sizes?
I am longing to buy Publisher 2003 when it is available in October (in the UK) as I believe that it has solved (to a large degree) the problem of enlarged file sizes when using photos in documents. My question is this: I've been using Publisher 2000 for ages but as I use several photos in most files, my file sizes are huge, many around 100mb. This means that every time I back up My Docs I need 3 CDs! which is a pain. If I install the 2003 version on top of my old prog, will my existing files be reduced in size automatically or will only my new files using 2003 be smaller? If existing files...

Publisher 2007 #38
I cannot open Publisher files that were not originally created in Publisher 2007 unless I uninstall Office and reinstall it - then I can open files one or two times before I get the error message "MS Office Publisher has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I have been using Pub 2007 successfully since March 2007, so I don't understand the current problem. Correction: I have been using Pub 2007 since March 2009... "nicetrp" wrote: > I cannot open...

publish as web page
I have created an workbook with Excel and put a photo on the first page. when I publish the workbook as an web page (interactivity) my photo is missing. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have try everything I know to do = insert picture, putting copying photo to clipboard and shift, pasta picture and still logo is missing. Lee ...

How do I resize an e-mail newsletter?
I am trying to send out an e-mail newsletter, but when it comes through it is all crowded on the left hand side of the page. How do I resize it so that it fills the page? Emailed newsletters often fall short of our expectations for various reasons. We generally recommend newsletters be sent as a .pdf attachment to maintain the appearance that you've worked so hard at creating. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "ThreeLairds" <ThreeLairds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6111E18...

Newsletters
I need a template to use with an email news letter please. Publisher has several newsletter templates. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Clinical Lead" <Clinical Lead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:298A2072-F10B-4583-9EE8-2C2E5332D3B8@microsoft.com... >I need a template to use with an email news letter please. What version Publisher are you using? In 2003, New, web sites or email, select email. In 2007, Apply a template, E-mail There are also email newsletters on the Office w...

Publisher #53
Why don't I have MS Office Document Image Writer. I Installed Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. Academic Edition. I needto be able to send Microsoft Office Publisher documents as an attachment to my e-mail to people who don't have MS Publisher. Should I use Adobe Acrobat? Use Acrobat. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Ace" <Ace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61ADA0FB-3238-432F-9F24-FBE0723E45A7@microsoft.com... > Why don't I have MS Office Document Image Writer. I Installed Microsoft > Office Professional Editio...

**Reminder** Vote! Publisher MVPs Greeting Card Contest
Don't forget to vote in our contest! Last day to vote is 1/31/05 CDT http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=104 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Glad to see Marcia won. That is a beautiful card. Congratulations to her! -- Donna Aten, Coordinator Project Linus - Boise/SW Idaho Chapter Website: www.LinusIdaho.org "Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message news:%238ggetyBFHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl.....