how do i keep my font size when i switch years on calender

I am making calenders on size D paper (24 x 36) how do i keep my font size of
36 when I switch years

Months? Highlight the month on page two, Edit, Undo Synchronize.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"kirkhardee" <kirkhardee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am making calenders on size D paper (24 x 36) how do i keep my font size of
> 36 when I switch years

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

Define a development approach to Parse/Load/Search an XML document of size ~1GB
Hi All i have given a problem set in which i need to parse/load/search a xml document of near about 1 GB in dot net. Please help me in this also do not have the luxury to dump the data into a relational database Sandeep *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Sandeep Akhare wrote: > i have given a problem set in which i need to parse/load/search a xml > document of near about 1 GB in dot net. XmlReader (respectively XmlTextReader in .NET 1.x) parses XML of any size in a forwards only pull parsing mode node by node so memory consumption by the reade...

Folder Size discrepancy between Outlook 2000 and 2003
We are running the latest version of Exchange and deliver two different versions of Outlook to our employees. We use Citrix to deliver Outlook 2000 and have local installations of Outlook 2003. We also have a quota system in place. We are noticing that the two version calculate folder size differently. We pinned it down to how it calculates the size of an attachment. In one example we had a Word document that in 2000 was listed at 8Mb and in 2003 as 6Mb. If we save the file from both versions we see the file is listed as 6.15Mb by the operating systems. It does always work out the same ...

Adding Futura Bk font
Hello, I'd like to use the Futura Bk font within my Excel spreadsheet. When I select the drop down box for possible font selections, Futura Bk is not an option. I had the Futura Bk option available to me when I used previous versions of Excel. How do I add Futura Bk as a possible font selection for my Excel spreadsheets? Thanks in advance for your help. -Scott Do you have that font installed on your pc? windows start button|settings|control panel|font applet If you don't, then you'll have to install that font. (I have winXP home and xl2003 and that font is installed...

Increase default size of worksheet
I am trying to copy a floppy containing data into a Excel worksheet. I keep getting the message 'all file is not loaded'. How do increase the default size of a worksheet to enable the floppy to download all of the data? Westontony wrote: > I am trying to copy a floppy containing data into a Excel > worksheet. I keep getting the message 'all file is not > loaded'. How do increase the default size of a worksheet > to enable the floppy to download all of the data? Not *quite* sure what you are trying to do, but have you tried copying the file from the floppy to y...

Switch Primary and Secondary Y Axes
I have a chart that has two Y-axes, the primary on the left and the secondary on the right. Is there a way to flip these axes without recreating the chart? In other words, get the secondary axis to be on the left and the primary on the right? Much appreciated! Raph No, the primary is on the left, but you can shift the series currently on the secondary to be primary, and then shift the series which are currently on the primary to secondary. -- David Biddulph "Raph" <Raph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8278733A-E342-4359-8402-0DE5878FBF90@microsoft....

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

Has MS fixed the .xlsx Paper Size Bug?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I started having a problem with a new printer and narrowed it down to when Excel 2008 saves in xlsx format, the paper size is set to &quot;US Letter-Borderless&quot;. The Canon ip4700 printer I just got only prints &quot;US Letter&quot; size, so I changed the paper size and saved the document, however upon reopening, the change is not saved. <br><br>Came across this thread from a year ago <a href="http://www.officeformac.com/ms/ProductForums/Excel/4290/0">http://www.office...

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

page size limitations when using two displays
I was about to post a question on this subject when I finally found the answer. I'm posting anyway it because others may be similarly perplexed. I recently added a second digital monitor to my wife's computer. It makes working on big spread sheets much easier. I have had two monitors on my computer for several months. Both run Excel97 under WinXP-pro. The original (first and older) monitor is set up to be viewed at a much lower resolution, 1280 x 768 pixels as compared to the 1680 x 1050 pixels on the new digital display. The video card is a Radeon 9200 Series that has the c...

how can I keep a tab in place?
I have workbooks with multiple worksheets. I would like to keep the summary tab in a fixed (first) position so that the user can easily, quickly find it without using the l<, <, >, >l (arrow) tabs. I use hyperlinks to get from the summary tab to the other tabs, and I know I can hyperlink tab back... but I'd rather not use the hyperlinks too much. Tools - Protection - Protect workbook (for structure) Or, create a custom button/macro that navigates to the summary sheet. -- Best Regards, Luke M "missy8892" <missy8892@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Exchange Standard 2003 DB sizes
Hi, Our Exchange private DB sizes are approaching 15g and have been informed that it is possible to increase size to up to 75g. Are there any potential issues with doing this? Is it a simple process? What issues should I be aware of before applying this? Is it recomended!!! As long as you have SP2 installed it's a no brainer. Go for it. "Andy Wolsten" wrote: > Hi, > > Our Exchange private DB sizes are approaching 15g and have been informed > that it is possible to increase size to up to 75g. > > Are there any potential issues with doing this? Is it a...

Microsoft Money Year End
What is the proper procedure for closing out the year and beginning 2006 in Microsoft Money 2005? There is no particular procedure - you just carry on using Money. One thing you DO NOT want to do is use archive. It doesn't do what you might think and you will lose history. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "mneves" <mneves@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:049C1125-022F-40C3-AF23-E5...

need to change size of insert screen to read the name of image
I am trying to insert a picture into a word file, but the name of the image is so long, that I can't read the jpg number on the pictures. How do I change the size of the box that lists the photos I am inserting? Double click the "Title bar" of the "Insert picture" dialog box. flpower wrote: > I am trying to insert a picture into a word file, but the name of the image > is so long, that I can't read the jpg number on the pictures. How do I > change the size of the box that lists the photos I am inserting? ...

Outlook 2003 keeps asking for password for POP3 account
I am running WinXP Pro and Office 2003. My Outlook 2003 keeps popping up intermittently a pop-up box requesting me to re-enter the POP3 account password. Now, there is nothing wrong with the password already entered (check box to save password), so all i am having to do is click OK, but it is really annoying. Does anyone know what i can do to stop Outlook from doing this? Thanks for your help. ...

How do I keep the home tool bar on top
An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar on top while I am typing. You've minimized the Ribbon. Double-click any tab on the Ribbon to restore it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "RobertTaylor" <RobertTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081A95C4-76B9-47E2-A4E6-83A080233AD0@microsoft.com... > An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can rest...

Worksheet size limited
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with a worksheet that numbers rows 1 to 153. What is the command that limits the size. I cannot put the mouse in the area after row 153 and it is not protected. -- zephyr_60 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ zephyr_60's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=491188 Maybe the rows below are hidden? Hit CTRL + a(twice in 2003) and Format>Row>Unhide Anything? Type A170 in name box and hit ENTER. Do you go t...

Help in turning off underlining and blue font
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the automatic underlining and blue font of the text when entering a email address in a cell? Thanks, Bob Tools / Autocorrect options / Autoformat Tab / Replace Network paths with hyperlinks - Deselect it -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Size of single bracket in Equation (Word 2007)
Hi group, I'd like to change the size of a single bracket in an equation - how can I achieve this? For example, in Latex I could do something like this: F\biggr|_{a} , where biggrl gives me a large sized "|" ... Cheers -Ralf as a work-around I came up with a trick: I used a single Matrix column with 3 rows - inserted the single "|" on the right-hand side - I put the actual equation in the centre of the matrix field and the other matrix fields I left empty ... the result looks pleasing Cheers -Ralf On Feb 1, 1:15=A0pm, "ralf.schaa" ...

How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application
Hi All!! Is there some that when I execute an excel user form, it *remains o the top * of all the windows applications that are currently running until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it. Regards, Jat -- JAtz_DA_WA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40059 You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the userform always on top plus adding those minim...

Keep it alive
Hello! Is it possible to declare an Access.Application object in a module of another db (let's call it db1), display the application window to the user interface and keep it alive even when db1 is closed? Because the database object is closed as soon as the memory used by db1 is released.. Thanks for any suggestion! Answered in another group where you posted this. ...

deposit to keep??
When you cancel a layaway and rms ask you if you want deposit to keep and you say ok, what happens to the money and where does that money go? and is there a way to turn off that button? ...

Oversize Mailbox Size Messages
Hi All, Please can someone tell me why someone who's had their 'Use mailbox store defaults' box unticked via ADUC - so are not subject to any checking -, still receives the nightly oversize mailbox limit for their store? Is this by design? Many Thanks in advance, Orb. ...