How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?

0
TAMOS (1)

Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as
your version of Publisher.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.
"TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
bkvalheim (1291)
1/26/2005 5:12:36 PM
How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827

--
Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on
salads.

0
misstick (379)

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

Insert with a where condition

Saving pictures as trasparent
Hello! Having problems when I'm having two pictures in my file. The first one is a background, and the second one should be transparent. How do I do that? Thanks -- - Lars I would suggest the version of Publisher you are using does not support transparency. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. We have the 2003 version of publisher. Should the picture be created transparent before pub? -- - Lars "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote i...

Insert

Picture in Outlook
I just tried to put an Enhanced Metafile picture into and outlook message and when it was received, the picture had changed to a bitmap. Can someone explain why this happens and what needs to be done to ensure it doesn't happen again? Thanks ...

how to insert data in a table

double picture files
How can I find double picture files in MS Office picture database ? ...

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...

Inserting images into excel conditionally
I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. I would like excel to import the appropriate image for a product once the condition entered is that quantity is > 0. Is this possible? If so then please help. Thanks Pav One way http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html can be adapted to your situation -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Pav" <Pav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37DC7373-14E6-4F11-9136-71DC3AD93CC2@microsoft.com... > I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. > I would l...

How to create a member picture ID with text on both sides.
I would like to know if anyone here knows how to go about creating a picture ID, but also include text on the reverse side. I have heard you can create many projects with Publisher or Word. I succeeded this with MGI Photosuite3, the "Fun IDs" project but it does not print on the reverse side. You can email me to JP-Graphics@juno.com Do you have a duplex printer? Otherwise create a two page publication, print the first page (current page) turn it over and print again. Keep in mind if "Bob's" picture is on the left side of the card sheet on the front, "Bob...

How do I insert a reference to lookup and insert a name
How do I insert a reference code in one column which will then look up a reference table and then insert the name in the next column. eg if I type the letter b in column 1 then the word 'bank' will appear in column 2. If I type the letter i in column 1 then the word 'insurance' will appear in column 2 etc etc look at VLOOKUP in Help. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Jan K" <Jan K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6CDAC92-DB48-49A7-803F-BF494F5221AB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a reference code in one column which will then look up a > r...

Unable to access My Documents, My Pictures, in my own profile!
*I can't access any thing uder my user profile such as My Documents and My Pictures, it's a ADM profile with all rights. * *Do I need to access it with main PC Adm Profile and reset the rights?* [image: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17723] -- Gumby22 Try looking in the Documents and Picture folders ie no"my". Camper "Gumby22" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:f20a816cac42d8f1949134cc462ee574@nntp-gateway.com... > > *I can't access any thing uder my user profile such as My Documents a...

Insert eps image into Publisher 2003
Client created eps images in Illustrator. Said they have TIFF preview available. When the images are inserted into Publisher, they only appear as blank box. Rendered the document as a PDF and we can see the image but she needs to see the image in Publisher in order to modify, resize, etc. When inserting it, we get the converter window, but she needs it to stay in eps format in Publisher. Are there any settings in Publisher to change to allow the eps image to display in the Publisher document? -- maryj Are you using a post script printer? Pieces of an EPS graphic may appear to be missi...

Triggers after Insert
Hi, I'm having a temporary table in SQL Server 2005, which receives the data from external Orace DB. The data from Oracle DB inserts the data once in a month time. How to create a trigger which calls the storedprocedures, after all the data is get inserted to the temporary table, not for each row insertion. On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 04:01:21 GMT, "Visha" <u60840@uwe> wrote: >Hi, > I'm having a temporary table in SQL Server 2005, which receives the data >from external Orace DB. The data from Oracle DB inserts the data once in a >month time. >...

inserting a text into xml file
Hi friends, I am new to csharp and XML : fp=File.OpenText(server.mappath(".\\upload\\")+"test.txt"); string info=fp.readtoend(); string[] arinfo =new string[4]; char splitter = {'|','^'}; arinfo =info.split(splitter); for(int x=0;x<arinfo.length;x++) { response.write(arinfo[x]+"<br>"); a=arinfo[x]; xmltextwriter xwriter=new xmltextwriter("C:/XML/Data.xml",system.text.encoding.UTF8); xwriter.writestartdocument(true); xwriter.writestartelement("login"); xwriter.writeelementstring("usernam...