how do I insert a rss newsfeed into a publisher newsletter?

I had a newsfeed I'd like to display in my newsletter Here is the link.
http://enr.construction.com/news/rss/enr.xml

How do I insert this to have the contesnts display?

Mail merge with Excel in Publisher 200
Whenever I open a merged document in Publisher with I merged with an Excel spreadsheet, I must re-establish my link with the spreadsheet (including any filters I originally set)--quite annoying. This is has not always been the case; I have some connections which have stayed connected. These could possibly be ones I did in an earlier version of Publisher. Is this a problem with just Publisher 2000 or is there a way to permanently connect my publisher document with my Excel spreadsheet? Thanks much! ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

publisher 2000 #11
this goes out to the ones who said that publisher 2000 had nothing wrong with it and the HP's lj 4500 had a problem and that tech support basically sucked for saying that the problem was in the publisher 2000. the problem was in the 2000 and that some printer will not work with publisher, so be sure to ask that question. once i load 2002, the problem was gone and the printer works like a champ. i guess i am obviously incredibly gullible and that HP lied through their teeth. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from brent <anonymous@discussi...

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

How to print a greet. card from Publisher on a 2-side card stock?
Publisher has a pre-set printing option for greeting cards to print on an A-4 paper. How can I change it so it sould print on a regular two-sided card stock size 5.5"x 8.5"? Thanks Booklet setup on letter size stock. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CLX" <CLX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B45E658D-EB23-4365-A82E-33CA1D71EC9B@microsoft.com... > Publisher has a pre-set printing option for greeting cards to print on an A-4 > paper. How can I change it so it sould print...

Publisher w/ Digital Imaging
I just bought Publisher with Digital Imaging. I actually bought it for Publisher and just wanted to check out the bonus program that came with it. Wow! Digital Imaging is my favorite program now. You can do so many cool things with it. I also own Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. Digital Imaging is, I think, better than both of them. Why is it not sold separately? The only suggestions I have for Digital Imaging, are that a background eraser be added as in Jasc Paint Shop Pro and templates with more frames and photo projects be made available on the microsoft website for download. Also, PLEA...

Hyperlinks when published
When I add hyperlinks to other docs or sites to my page, they work with "ctrl - click" in Publisher, but don't work in the preview or when published. The only links that do work are the ones that relate to an email address. Any ideas? Publisher 2003, IE7, XP. ...

Publisher 2000 #12
How can I convert or update my Publisher 2000 to 2002 version Hi Jack D (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || How can I convert or update my Publisher 2000 to 2002 version http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/list.aspx?view=22&pcid=46c5310d-26ef-434a-a9fd-5419c61a71aa&type=ctg&sortcolumn=0&sort=0&page=3 The above link takes you to the latest version available for sale, Publisher 2003. If you want Publisher 2002, visit ebay.com as there are many up for auction. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Pu...

how do I format text as strikethrough in Publisher 2003?
I am copying over text from a WordPerfect document into Microsoft Publisher 2003. Text that has been formatted as "Strikethrough" in the WordPerfect document comes over as plain text with no strikethrough. I have even tried to just import the document which it looks like it does fairly well at, except that all text formatted as strikethrough is imported as plain text. I can possibly believe that Publisher does not have any way to format text in this way, but I have looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to format the text in this way. Can anyone help? You will have to ...

Insert with a where condition

Insert

Publisher Calendar Reverting changes
I've added new info to my Publisher Calendar and would like to change just the month and not my new information. Unfortunately, it reverts back to the old information every time... Requiring me to redo the text again. Any assistance is appreciated. thanks You could setup a merge if all the information is the same. You could copy the calendar, paste to a new publication, you can restore the color with color schemes. You will have to change the date range manually but your text will be retained. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msne...

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...

Can I export to publisher
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Afternoon A client would like me to set up some templates for him to use in Publisher. He is on a pc and I a mac. I have the full office suite but don't know what program/export setting I have to use. Any help?? Thanks in advance!! Since you need to help a client with a specific application, you might be better off installing Windows and Publisher on your Mac and do your work in there. If that is not an option, I guess it might be possible to create a template in Word and to import that template into Publisher. Note that you sho...