how do i insert a document in publisher 2003?

I have several documents that were written at different times in Pub 2002 and
Pub 2003. Is there any way I can put two or more of those documents into a
single Pub document that I can then print as one document?

MagnestyJoe wrote:
> I have several documents that were written at different times in Pub
> 2002 and Pub 2003. Is there any way I can put two or more of those
> documents into a single Pub document that I can then print as one
> document?

Yes. It's called copy and paste. There's no other way.
lose his marbles?

0
misstick (379)

How do I setup GC Proxy on Exchange 2003?
A good friend of mine who is MCSE cert along with having his ISA 2004 cert (says there are only 7 people in Canada who have ISA 2004 cert) suggested that I setup MAPI for my clients but that I need to do the leg on the Exchange side of it and he'll be happy to do the ISA 2004 setup for me. Apparently from what I gather from him is that under ISA 2004 you don't need to go through hassle of installing SSL and RDC/HTTP on the Exchange box like you do when setting up MAPI clients under ISA 2000. Anyhow, were I am currently stuck is I have not been able to find any info on how to se...

OL 2002 SP3: Documentation bug about client-only rules
There is incomplete information under the "My rule name contains Client Only" section of "Troubleshooting Outlook Rules" page (located at mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20Office\Office10\1033) It fails to mention that adding a rule to look for specific words in recipient's address also will also cause the rule to become client only. ...

Mail merge with Excel in Publisher 200
Whenever I open a merged document in Publisher with I merged with an Excel spreadsheet, I must re-establish my link with the spreadsheet (including any filters I originally set)--quite annoying. This is has not always been the case; I have some connections which have stayed connected. These could possibly be ones I did in an earlier version of Publisher. Is this a problem with just Publisher 2000 or is there a way to permanently connect my publisher document with my Excel spreadsheet? Thanks much! ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Outlook 2003 Navigation Pane
Whenever I switch to Outlook Today, the Mail bar appears in the Navigation Pane. (Evidently this is the default) How do I change this, to, say, the Shortcut Bar? In other words, I want the Shortcut Bar displayed whenever I display the Outlook Today window. ...

Insert trigger

Exporting Documents
How do you export an excel document into word without changing the way it was setup? Go into word and open up your excel document from word. If you don't have the converter installed you may have to install it. Try opening the excel workbook first, if you don't have the converter installed it will tell you. Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >How do you export an excel document into word without >changing the way it was setup? >. > ...

Outlook 2003 & Act 6
Does anyone have any info on the popup message (a program is trying to access email messages....) from Outlook 2003 when using it with Act 6? I want to utilize Outlook 2003 but cannot roll it out while having this annoying popup issue. dj It's the security feature added to Outlook 2000 post SP1. Your best bet is contact ACT and see if they have a fix for it, since it needs fixed from the accessing program's side unless you use Exchange server. For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Autho...

inserting hrs and minutes

How to print a greet. card from Publisher on a 2-side card stock?
Publisher has a pre-set printing option for greeting cards to print on an A-4 paper. How can I change it so it sould print on a regular two-sided card stock size 5.5"x 8.5"? Thanks Booklet setup on letter size stock. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CLX" <CLX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B45E658D-EB23-4365-A82E-33CA1D71EC9B@microsoft.com... > Publisher has a pre-set printing option for greeting cards to print on an A-4 > paper. How can I change it so it sould print...

Outlook 2003 #175
Signatures keep dissappering. Can you help? Not without a LOT more information. Disappearing from where? What are you doing when you expect to find them? Are you using Word as the message editor? Did you set a default signature in Word? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Pauly asked: | Signatures keep dissappering. Can you help? After setting up ...

Exch 2003 Crashes
(Long post, please bear with me and read it all.) I've been working with MS PSS for about 15 hours so far on this and they're unable to help. I've been talking to both the Exchange and IIS groups. Nothing found here on the NG or Google, so I thought I'd post fresh. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!! I have a Win2003 (standard) DC with Exch 2003 (standard) on it. It also has Veritas BackupExec 9.0, Sybari Antigen 7.5, and Symantec NAV Corporate 8.1. NAV is only scanning the web directory - not the Exchange directories. This machine is a new Dell PowerEdge 2650 with 3 drives in RAID...

Hyperlinks when published
When I add hyperlinks to other docs or sites to my page, they work with "ctrl - click" in Publisher, but don't work in the preview or when published. The only links that do work are the ones that relate to an email address. Any ideas? Publisher 2003, IE7, XP. ...

Installing Office 2003 is a mess
I purchased Office 2003 on disk and I installed it on my old XP machine. When I used the same disk to install Office 2003 on my new Vista machine, I was taken by surprise when I was asked if I wanted Office 2007. I said yes, thinking that it was a free update for Vista. Now I have the following 3 problems, of which I have solved only the first one: 1. When I open a Word file by double-clicking in Explorer, the file opens under Office 2007 and asks if I want to install it, which I do not. I solved this problem by first opening Word 2003 with the icon on the desktop and now ...

Outlook 2003
Hello there, I am trying to send e-mail from Outlook 2003 using Act 6. That is no problem: the problem is my old sent messages. Is it possible to see those in Outlook 2003? I want to keep using ACT as an address database. Thanks in advance, Toon Schilder "gautama" <toonschilder@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1132576277.676676.289060@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello there, > > I am trying to send e-mail from Outlook 2003 using Act 6. That is no > problem: the problem is my old sent messages. Is it possible to see > those in Outlook 2003? > >...

how do I format text as strikethrough in Publisher 2003?
I am copying over text from a WordPerfect document into Microsoft Publisher 2003. Text that has been formatted as "Strikethrough" in the WordPerfect document comes over as plain text with no strikethrough. I have even tried to just import the document which it looks like it does fairly well at, except that all text formatted as strikethrough is imported as plain text. I can possibly believe that Publisher does not have any way to format text in this way, but I have looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to format the text in this way. Can anyone help? You will have to ...

Insert with a where condition

unable to see messages in outlook 2003
after setting up outlook on vista machine i am unable to see messages in inbox or any of the personal folders, despite successful download from mail server. have also checked filters. i had plenty of issues during setting up outlook with 2007 version & with setting up mail data folders, but it finally worked. any assistance will be appreciated. -- mahim http://forums.slipstick.com "mahim" <mahim.45jx5y@invalid> wrote in message news:mahim.45jx5y@invalid... > after setting up outlook on vista machine i am unable to see messages in > inbox o...

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Imail to Outlook 2003
Hi all: I have an Imail server which I'm taking offline, I can see folders on the Imail system but I can't seem to get them off so I can put it on Outlook. For example: uder Inbox there are folders, but they don't download to Outlook when I'm running in either Pop3 mode of IMAP I have tried posting with iMail, but they are useless!!! That's why I'm taking it offline and going to Exchange (eventually) Thanks, Bob J ...

Insert

Outlook 2003 / Contacts / Flags
Hi! Can anyone help on this one..... I wish to flag over 100 contacts with a follow-up flag. I have listed the relevant contacts through using a filtered view and I had hoped that I could select all the filtered contacts and then flag them.... but apparently not. I have the following observations: 1. My customised toolbar looses the flags in Contact view and I cannot add them to my toolbar. 2. The follow-up flag under Actions is greyed out, but I can use it on a single contact at a time, but it wants me to go through the rigmarole of setting end dates etc,.... (far too long-winded) 3....