how do i insert a background on one page only?

HOW DO I INSERT A BACKGROUND COLOR ON ONE PAGE ONLY?

0
Maria1 (236)

What version Publisher are you using? In 2002-03, format, background. The background
will be on one page only.
If you are using older versions, don't put the background on the "Background Page",
insert it on the publication page. Draw a rectangle to fit your page, fill, fill
effects...send it to the back.
Or, insert, picture, new drawing, expand the canvas to fit your page, draw a
rectangle to fit, fill, fill effects, picture tab, browse to the picture you want on
the background.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"MARIA" <MARIA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HOW DO I INSERT A BACKGROUND COLOR ON ONE PAGE ONLY?

0
gsauer (5094)

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

How can I run a macro in the background whilst a UserForm is visib
I have a workbook with an update button on (which has a macro behind it). When I press this button I want a userform to open and display a flashing message for the duration of the macro. I have tested all the bits seperately and they all work fine - the update macro by itself works and updates the data and the userform opens and display a flashing message if opened by itself. The problem I have is, if I put the userform into the update macro, once I click the button the userform displays, but none of the code in the macro works. I have tried adding the DoEvents code in but this doesn&#...

Editing views on the activites page
I have stumbled upon the ability to edit views for activities by using the viewmanger.aspx page and changing the object type code to the code for activities (134). I have made these changes and have published them using deployment manager in a test environment, and they seem to be working great. The question I have is why did Microsoft hide these pages. It is possible to edit other objects (leads, opportunities, accounts, ect.) by just using the standard interface. It seems like the may not be showing these pages for a reason, but I have no idea why. If anyone has any input on this i...

How do I format publication design after page 18?
After I hit page 18 I could no longer format the publication design onto the page. Thought it might be considered the back cover but I even tried inserting pages and it still happened. Any suggestions? What formatting are you using? Text? When you setup your project did you use a wizard? What version of Publisher are you using? Have you tried, insert page, duplicate all objects on page XX? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "gw" <gw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91BA1FA9-6AA2-44C7-81D...

Insert trigger

Subclassing in property pages
I have tree-like combo box subclassed in my property page (derived from CPropertyPage). It works fine until I drop list and move property sheet, then drop down list stays at the same place whilst rest of dialog (property sheet) was moved. I guess that this is something with ownership but how to fix it. This is how I subclass combo: BOOL ParentSettings::OnInitDialog() { CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog(); ctlComboTree.SubclassDlgItem(IDC_PARENTS, this); return (TRUE); } ParentSettings class is derived from CPropertyPage. I created dialog associated with property pade using resource ...

inserting hrs and minutes

Creating mulitple asset cards from one purchasing invoice -
When creating muliple asset cards from one purchasing invoice, the balance available to create assets randomly disappears. Example: I purchased 4 items on one invoice, each for $2,960. I needed to set each up as a separate asset. I set up the first two assets, no problem, by changing the acquisition cost on the Asset Purchase screen to the cost of the one item. When I went to set up asset #3, I noted that the dollar amount remaining was exactly enough for asset #3, with nothing remaining for asset #4. I set up asset #4 to properly relieve my clearing account, but the automatic li...

Why does Invoices take two pages when only half the first page is
Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit everything!!! Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is switching to another accounting software the only answer? =?Utf-8?B?ZGlhbGtpbmc=?= <dialking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 28 Mar 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 > pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit > everything!!! > > Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is swit...

Calc Field to list invoices paid by same check on one line of repo
Hi I have a customer who wanted a check dump file to send to their bank. Once the bank receives the file (in txt or tab delimited), they will use the infomration to actually print the checks for the customer. (This is not a positive pay file situation.) I was able to take one of the check forms and modify it to get all the data required by the bank. I am running into a snafu with getting it down to one line per check with multiple invoices listed one one line. It is listing the total check and one line per each invoice paid by the check: Example: Ck 2345 for $800.00 -...

Insert with a where condition

Insert

Print Chart in New Sheet on Two Pages
Is there a way to print a chart on more than one page if it is a "new sheet" as opposed to an object in a worksheet? I noticed that Page Break Preview is disabled in this case. Thanks ...

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

schedule plan for every 3 month in one sheet excel
hi there i would like to ask you , how i can do in excel schedule plan for 3 month in one sheet In a chart?? What do you have so far? "jameela" <jameela @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D62F6B0C-D6E4-4E00-85BF-C191EEA7A60A@microsoft.com... > hi there > > i would like to ask you , how i can do in excel schedule plan for 3 month > in > one sheet ...

want to convert number to word (eg) 1 as one
I would like to convert automaticaly the numericals into word format fo example In excel If I type 100.00 ( it should type automatically (one hundre only). Is it available in excel. If anyone knows pls reply to my e-mail wintersc@vsnl.ne -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It is not available by default, but this is an often-asked question in this forum. You may want to do a search and see if you find your answer. Otherwise, are you looking for a formula or a VBA macro? If you're looking to put the text in a different cell from the number, then a formula will work. If ...

Background image or transparency in ListBox
Hi. I'm looking for some ListBox derived class that give me en opportunity to make my ListBox transparent (I have a background on my dialog and want to make only text visible and selectable on my ListBox) or set some background image to ListBox so the only text will be visible (with no white rectangle on background). Do you now something like that? Of course first of all I tried google to help me, but search gave me useless results. Thanks. -- German Koninin --------------------------------------------------------------------- For every complex problem, there's solution that is simp...

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...