How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2"x2" to a full

How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2" x2" to a full page?
0
aprillady (1)

You'll have problems because the proportions of the 2" x 2" ad will not be
the same for a full page. At best you'd get something like 8" x 8". If you
really want a *full-size* ad, you need to start from scratch.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"april lady" <aprillady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2" x2" to a full page?

0
jl_paules (2767)

How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2"x2" to a full
How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2" x2" to a full page? You'll have problems because the proportions of the 2" x 2" ad will not be the same for a full page. At best you'd get something like 8" x 8". If you really want a *full-size* ad, you need to start from scratch. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "april lady" <aprillady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC666E4B-D878-4CCF-AE5B-31D4E12C406A@microsoft.com... > How do ...

max mailbox size in Ex2k3?
Is there a maximum mailbox sisze in Ex2k3 for things to keep working (indepedant of hw considerations). We have some big - 2GB+ mailboxes cos quotas were not implemented properly :( I was wondering whether these are going to cause performance issues with the IS DB format - or whether performance is linear as long as you have the disk space to support it? Al The largest mailbox size I have ever seen is almost 10GB. I have heard about larger ones. I don't think these will really cause Exchange a problem. The limit on large mailboxes is really the ability to allow admins to backup and...

Ex2000 Store Size Limit
Hello All, Yesterday we got hit with the dreaded 16GB limit in Exchange 2000 Std for our mailbox store, and I used the temporary limit increase registry value to mount the store. Today we cleared out at least 2GB messages in the store, but, our priv edb and stm files still add up to 16GB. What I'm wondering is, does Exchange go by the size of these files to calculate the store size, or the amount of actual data being used? Do we need to do an offline defrag to actually make our server safe, for the time being? Thanks Maurice Exchange 2000 does go by the file size. Iirc, th...

Ex2007 Message Size Restrictions
Hi, I have a problem with receiving attachments in Ex2007. Even a small 1MB attachment is failing with the following error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test 1 Sent: 2/7/2007 10:38 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Jakov on 2/7/2007 10:39 PM This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again. <lan.interlan.ca #5.2.3 smtp;550 5.2.3 RESOLVER.RST.SendSizeLimit; mes...

ex2003 database size
Is it up to 75GB which upgrade SP2? If you apply SP2 to an E2K3 standard edition server, the database will be upgraded to 18GB by default. With the addition of certain registry keys, you can increase this to 75GB. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP "stanley_lau" <stanleymcse@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23tRUNewUGHA.776@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is it up to 75GB which upgrade SP2? > > Yes, you can get up to 75 GB in SP2 Standdar. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3TechRef/6c4ce7bb-5289-4221-a87c-b9c78ab7c09c.mspx?mfr=true ...

Effect size from x2 statistic
Hi! I have found this formula which says that computes effect size from x2 statistic . Firtly what do you think about it ? Could anyone help me in writing a macro or syntax in EXCEL for this formula or does anyone know a free program that calculates the ES using this formula ? ES= the square root of 4(x2)/N-x2 Thanks Chrys, First, when you type "x2" are you referring to chi-square? If so, the formula you cite does look a little odd. The standard definition of "effect size" in statistical analysis is the difference between two averages divided by the standard deviation ...

Migrating NT4 domain and 5.5 exchange to EX2003 and AD
Hello, I am in the midst of preparing for a NT 5.5 to 2K3 AD and EX2K3. I want to migrate and was wondering if anyone with experience can point out anything I should pay special attention to on the 5.5 side. We have 5 physical locations and 1 pdc and 5 bdcs along with 5 5.5. servers. I am a contractor, this company wants to do the whole org over a weekend, I think that is crazy. Does anyone have experiece migrating a 500 user enviroment with this many sites this fast? If so what time saving steps did you take. How cleanly can you remove the NT 5.5 piece after migration? just shut ...

Monitoring Priv size in Ex2000
Hi, I want to monitor the DB sizes on a number of Exchange 2000 servers around the company to ensure that they don't hit the 16GB limit. Public DBs are fine so I'm only looking at the Priv1.edb and Priv1.stm. I thought that I would be able to use Performance Monitor but can't for the life of me see any counters that I can use. Can this be done without needing to install 3rd party apps? Any advice much appreciated. Regards Graeme You could automatically parse backup log for that figure, for example with "find" utility and reirect the output to a file. Then you coul...

Mailbox Size is Larger on EX2003
I've moved a mailbox from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 and the size has increased 30%. Two folders contained corrupted messages and would not allow the mailbox to move. I archived the contents of these two folders and the move was successful and I was able to then import the messages back into the mailbox from the PSTs. I really don't think the Import/Export of messages has anything to do with it but the mailbox was 219MB on EX2000 and is now 320MB on EX2003. Any ideas? K. Leonard Look for duplicate messages. I had this problem with a couple of my mailboxes. The migration would...

Ex2000 large file size?
Recently upgraded from Excel 97 to Excel 2000 - all running on WIN 98SE I have noticed that the file size for each sheet is quite large. If I open a new file and save it without adding anything to it, its size is 425,000. There is only 1 sheet tab in each file - so that's not the problem Any hints on where to start looking, would be appreciated. TIA Doug ...

Message size limit settings/Ex2010
Hi All. I have a Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2010 in the same site communicating just fine. I created a new mailbox database on the Ex2010 server called Journal Mailbox Database, and in this database I have a user which I use for Journaling. The Ex2003 and 2010 server both use this user for Journaling. I am getting some messages stuck in the Submission Queue, Message source name Default:Ex2010 server, .SendSizeLimit.Sender; message too large for this sender. These messages are above the 10meg default limit that Exchange defaults to, and they are all going to the Journaling us...

EX2003 -Deleting AD user acct doesn't delete addressl in GAL
Running Win & EXCH 2003 and new to both. Deleted user is still listed in GAL after delteing user via User Manger...AD. What did I miss? Hi Bruce, Thanks for your posting here. This issue is mostly related to the Recipient Update Service. The Recipient Update Service creates and maintains Exchange 2000-specific attribute values in Active Directory. If you create/delete a mailbox for a user, the Recipient Update Service is responsible for the automatic generation of their Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) address and any other proxy addresses that you have defined for your reci...

Ex2003: Event ID and logging for exceeding msg size?
I would like to filter my event log to show me NDR's when a user tries to send a message which is over our 10MB limit. A user claims it happens but I cant find it in my event log. Many thanks for reading. I'm not sure you can see anything like that in the event log...you can try, but you'd need to probably turn up logging on several things to "maximum" to try to catch that... "you know who maybe" <kilbyfan@spammenotAOL.com> wrote in message news:11jqltjgut2du96@news.supernews.com... > I would like to filter my event log to show me NDR's when...

Adding POP3 resource to Ex2k3 cluster
I have a 2-node A/P exchange cluster currently, and will need pop3 service activated. I tried to add the pop3 resource to the cluster groups, and had some major issues. What happened was after adding the resource (with system attendant as the dependency), I tried to "bring online", and everything went crazy on me! When I clicked "bring online", *everything* went offline, and tries tries to come back online.. as they all start coming on line, it gets to the new pop3 resource, the pop3 resource fails, and everything goes offline again and then back again... and it ju...

How to remove crashed Ex2k3 from AD?
We *had* two front end Internet gateway servers in an administrative group. Yesterday there was a catastrophic hardware failure and the server is now completely unrecoverable. I believe i've taken all the necessary steps to remove the dead server from the Exchange Org, but i'm not 100% positive. Is there a white paper out there that describes what to do in this particular situation? Thanks in advance! Here's a KB article on manually removing Exch http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833396/en-us Nue "jim" <jim@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:%23kz7odVjGH...

Adding contacts to Ex2003 from a XP client
Hi Any idea how to add contacts email addresses from a winXP PC? Tor-Magne You can install the adminpak.msi (\system32\adminpak.msi on a W2K3 server) onto your PC and then run dsa.msc. You will then be able to add contacts, so long as you have the necessary rights over the OU and the permissions to add Contact objects. -- Mark Arnold. "Tor-Magne" wrote: > Hi > > Any idea how to add contacts email addresses from a winXP PC? > > Tor-Magne > > > Thank you. "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:00D7F65B-559...

What template do I use for labels that are 33/sheet (1x2 13/16) ?
I accidently bought the 33 labels per sheet rather than the 30 labels per sheet. Now I'm stuck with these labels and am looking for a template to use in Publisher (or other office product) that will allow my HP LaserJet 5L printer to use the 33 per sheet labels. Any help is appreciated. Does this sheet of labels have margins? About the only way I can get your dimensions to print 33 labels is not to have margins. Letter paper is 11 inches, so there is no room for a top and bottom margin, 3 times 2.8125 = 8.4375 If I were to setup this scenario, I would type your dimensions in page ...

Adding an Ex2K only site to a Mixed Mode Org. SRS? ADC?
Hi all, to simplify an earlier question I posted (as I'm starting to confuse myself here! :-) If I add a new Ex2K only site (single server) to an exisiting Mixed mode Organisation (last few Ex5.5 servers dotted around) will I.... a) need to start the SRS service on the Ex2K server on the new site? b) need to do anything with ADC Connection Agreements? Many thanks Graeme ...

Migrate Exchange 5.5 in AD subdomain to existing EX2003 Org
I have the following senario. Active Directory structure shared among several businesses. The businesses are organized in AD subdomains. Exchange 2003 is installed in the forest, and some of the businesses are already using Exchange 2003. A sentralized administration modell is used for Exchange. I now have one business that will exsist in this AD forest. They are still on Exchange 5.5. I'm going to migrate this Exchange 5.5 into the existing 2003 organization, but this business want to have controll over their Exchange server. Well, obviously they need their own Admnistrative Group. My...

Can you set a quote greater than 2gb? ex2k3 sp2 ent, w2k3 sp1 ad.
Is it possible to set a mailbox mailstore quota greater than 2gb? I can remove the quota, but not set it greater than about 1.9-2.0 gb. Thanks! Nope, not supported. "PC" <PC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CF3D3CF-1990-4B43-9EA0-AE64F73BD5F6@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to set a mailbox mailstore quota greater than 2gb? I can > remove the quota, but not set it greater than about 1.9-2.0 gb. > > Thanks! On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 19:37:01 -0700, PC <PC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to set a mailbox mailstore qu...

Omega De Ville X2 Big Date Mens Watch 7711.30.39, Best Wristwatch World
Omega De Ville X2 Big Date Mens Watch 7711.30.39, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/Omega-De-Ville-X2-Big-Date-Mens-Watch-7711.30.39.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ Omega De Ville X2 Big Date Mens Watch 7711.30.39 Information : Brand : Omega Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/Omega-Watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : 7711.30.39 Also Called : Case Material : 18k White Gold Case Thickness : Dial Color : White Bezel : 18k White Gold Movement : Automatic Co-axial C.O.S.C. Crystal : ...

CRM1.2/EX2003 email router won't install
When installing the Microsoft CRM-Exchange email router I get an error message as follows: "One or more of the CRM servers you specified is invalid or you do not have administrator priviledges on that server." The servers are valid and I am operating a network administrator with admin rights on each server. Any ideas would be much appreciated. I feel for you on this one. This very same problem held us up for weeks and no one could help. We finally contacted MS CRM support and they had a fix. Apparently there is a little know bug with some installs. Follow the below proced...

Corel Video Studio Pro X2 for YouTube
I want to create a huge YouTube presentation in many segments. Each segment will be part straight video, part PowerPoint presentation with video embedded. I want to use a Canon Vixia HG21 Camcorder. It generates .wts format (I believe) but I checked with Corel and know that X2 handles and converts their file format. My questions are: 1) Can I embed the Canon's video into PPTs without file conversion?; or 2) Can I embed the Canon's video into PPTs after conversion? 3) Can I import the complete PPT w/video into X2 Pro? 4) Will X2 Pro convert the PPT w/video int...

2 Ex2k servers in one domain?
I have a single domain with one ex2k server. I just added another ex2k server that I want to share the duties. I moved my mailbox to the new server. Now no one can send me mail. Mail sent to me sits in a que on the old mail server. I can send mail to anyone on the old server. I have checked the mx records, I have a routing group set up. What am I missing? any help would be appreciated. "I have a routing group set up" Are both servers in the same one? If you setup the servers in different routing groups you will need a Routing Group connector. "Mail sent to me sits in a que ...

16X25X5 MERV 8 Carrier Replacement Filter (2 Pack)
Price:$47.98 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000NMJ31M Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000NMJ31M Original box type design. Removes atmospheric and household dust, coal and insecticide dust, mites, pollen, tobacco smoke, cooking smoke, grease, mold, fungi and more down to 0.3 micron. This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2. ...