how do I import pages from one publisher file to another

I am trying to merge two documents made with publisher into one document. I
am finding this entire process frustrating
0
AKB (23)

What version Publisher?
There is this for 2007
Publisher Tools
PubCat v1.0.0.0
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/tools

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"AKB" <AKB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to merge two documents made with publisher into one document. I
> am finding this entire process frustrating

0
mary-sauer (6480)
8/15/2008 5:01:40 PM
A p.s.
I have a convoluted way to combine 2003 documents on my web page. If the
publication is large that you need to combine, it might be worth try.
http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm

Your only other alternative would be to copy/paste.
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> What version Publisher?
> There is this for 2007
> Publisher Tools
> PubCat v1.0.0.0
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/tools
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "AKB" <AKB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am trying to merge two documents made with publisher into one document. I
>> am finding this entire process frustrating

0
mary-sauer (6480)

professional tools library should allow more than one salesperson
Sales Modifier in Professional Services Tools Library currenly only allows you to change one starting salesperson id to one new salesperson id. Well, it is possible that one terminated salesperson may have multiple invoices in which they will be divided among other salespeople. it would be very beneficial if the Sales modifier tool allowed that to happen instead of the just one and one feature ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

Combine Publisher Documents
I want to insert one Plublisher document into another Publisher document Open Publisher twice, one with each file, copy, paste. -- Don Vancouver, USA "mpp" <mpp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ED8E729-B95F-450C-A364-DAFBD55C297C@microsoft.com... > I want to insert one Plublisher document into another Publisher document ...

How do I unlock a cell in a page set up for pricing? changefactor
I have a cd from a vendor from which I price items. I was able to change the factor up unitl the other day. I change the factor so the pricing will reflect cost or retail. I do not know what the heck is wrong. Please, someone help me "Unable to Change Factors in Excel" wrote: > I have a cd from a vendor from which I price items. I was able to change the > factor up unitl the other day. I change the factor so the pricing will > reflect cost or retail. I do not know what the heck is wrong. Please, someone > help me Could you possibly give a bit more detail as to wh...

Opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel
Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 Release 9 for Windows) files "Jim Warren" <Jim Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. >I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 >Release 9 for Windows) files The .wk? file formats predated Microsoft securing +90% market share, so way back then they had to compete in terms of interoperability. The .123 file format came after Mi...

excel 97 xml import

How do I get column headings printed on every page but one?
I am printing a report that has footnotes on it. I do want my column headings to appear on every page but not to appear on the last page with the footnotes because there really aren't any columns on hte last page that apply to the column headers hi, if you have header, they will appear on every sheet in your print area. i might suggest that you not include your footnotes in reports print area. move the footnotes to a different sheet and print seperately. >-----Original Message----- >I am printing a report that has footnotes on it. I do want my column >headings to appea...

New Opportunity Product (Error on Page)
We are trying to add products to an opportunity, but when we hit the button "New Opportunity Product" on the Products page of the Opportunity module the only thing we get is an "Error on Page" in the bottom left-hand corner. Has anyone experienced this before? If so, any idea(s) how to fix it? Thanks, Tim Do you have a Price list and matching currency associated to the Opportunity? do you have any javascript running on the Opportunity or Opportunity Product? "Tim" wrote: > We are trying to add products to an opportunity, but when we hit the button &g...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

PUBLISHER TEXT BOX PROBLEMS
HOW DO I MAKE THE BACKGROUND OF A TEXT BOX BLACK AND THE WRITING WHITE? I CAN ONLY SEEM TO MAKE THE WHOLE PAGE BLACK. Three steps are needed. #1 Replace or fix your keyboard so it isn't stuck on Caps Lock. #2 Select the text frame and then color it black. #3 With the text frame selected, use Ctrl-A to highlight all text and click on the text color icon to choose white. -- Ron "cataloguemaker" <cataloguemaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCAF0C9F-1FE2-4A76-9431-CCB37FFCFF68@microsoft.com... > HOW DO I MAKE THE BACKGROUND OF A TEXT BOX BLACK AND ...

recover damaged excel file
I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Hi, what message do you get?, ask your IT department usually they backup all the files, did you send the file to somebody? "Nora_Italy" wrote: > I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no > way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Thank you Eduardo. I don't get any error message, the file just doesn't open. Unfortunatately we backup files only once a month and I created...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

page scroll
I dont know if I bumped a key or what but now when I try to move the cursor from one cell to the other the whole page moves instead of the cursor, how do I fix this -- Jim S Did you put scroll lock on? If so, take it off Tyro "Jim S" <jims03nospam@qwest.net> wrote in message news:%23uBdDEBeIHA.6092@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I dont know if I bumped a key or what but now when I try to move the cursor >from one cell to the other the whole page moves instead of the cursor, how >do I fix this > > -- > Jim S > > > > I've hit the scr...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

About 6 messages stuck in one of our outgoing smtp queues
I hope you can help me. I'm troubleshooting an issue currently with only two users with emails that are stuck in one of our outbound smtp queues. They've been stuck in there all day and I've tried forcing the connection and also unfreezing the email to no avail. I've manually connected to the smtp connectors that we have defined and am able to send emails directly from the telnet session from the server. I've also sent one of the users an email from the destination and had her reply which she did and I received it. I have double checked the mx records...

MS Publisher 2002 #3
I just got a new Dell PC with XP. I installed MS Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs. I have installed all 3 CDs. I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk". Why don't I have this disk and where do I get it? THanks. Have you tried inserting each of the disks (one at a time) to see if the file is on the disks? When you install the program, you have a choice as to whether you want to install all of the clip art or not. It defaults to "not". If that is the proble...

html page as setup
Hi, My MFC application require some setup/config dialog, and I'd like to make it as html web page, but not sure if this is possible without some micro web server. thanks for advice "andrew" <kc2ine@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23wqALE3HFHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > My MFC application require some setup/config dialog, > and I'd like to make it as html web page, but not sure if this is possible > without some micro web server. > > thanks for advice > > Take a look at the following msdn article http://msdn.microsoft...

Hidng Modfiy Shared Page tab
I want to hid this tab for every one in Business Portal other than users with Adminisrator Role. Can anyone tell me how?? ...