How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?

I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc.
My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what
shall I do then .
0
aknz2004 (1)

aknz2004 wrote:
>I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in
> office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now
> microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do
> then .
=======================================
If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase
a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98
to Pub2000...they are two separate programs.

--

John Inzer
return e-mail disabled

0
oobie (2069)
9/26/2004 3:28:55 AM
You may find it difficult to find a copy of Pub 2000. I'd suggest eBay.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"aknz2004" <aknz2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my
>pc.
> My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so
> what
> shall I do then .

---

jl_amerson (3088)
9/26/2004 3:33:39 AM
Publisher 98 will work side by side with Office 2000. You shouldn't have to do
anything.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"aknz2004" <aknz2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc.
> My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what
> shall I do then .

0
gsauer (5095)

A Crystal Beginner

outlook 2000 error message with roadrunner
Can some one please help.... I just signed up for road runner and I am not able to send or recieve emails through outlook. The message that I get is ... a time out occured while communicating with the server. (Account: pop-server.houston.rr.com, SMTP Server;'smtp- server.houston.rr.com', Error Number 0x800ccc19) Have you called Roadrunner support to make sure your settings are correct? lynn wrote: > Can some one please help.... I just signed up for road > runner and I am not able to send or recieve emails through > outlook. The message that I get is ... > a time o...

How can I make a multilevel outline document in Publisher?
I'd like to at least be able to import/copy & paste the multi-level outline from Word into Publisher but it will not "hold" the outline format. Does anyone know a way to either get Publisher to allow me to create a multi-level outline or at least paste one in from Word, including all the formatting? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Exchange 2000 and IE Browser
Need some assitance please. We currently are using Exchange 2000. We just recently discovered that if a user is logged into the domain, that anyone could walk up to that workstation, go to the IE Browser and type in the url the dns name of our exchange server with \exchange at the end and it will pull up that users e-mail thru the browser without having to type in a user name and password. How can we prevent this from happening? Thank you for your time, Lisa In effect, when a user types \\server\exchange, he or she will see a folder mounted on the M-drive on the exchange server. The M-dr...

How do I get??

Publisher2000,trying to ftp., says check your URL, can't publish,
Can't publish to tripod using ftp. I'm a real newby to this stuff but have checked all other questions. I did enable frontpage on the tripod site. Can you help? Make note that web publication issues should be discussed in our webdesign forum versus this general forum. You should work thru the article - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=158 - as well as review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "javalady33" <javalady33@discussions.microsof...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

how do I insert a rss newsfeed into a publisher newsletter?
I had a newsfeed I'd like to display in my newsletter Here is the link. http://enr.construction.com/news/rss/enr.xml How do I insert this to have the contesnts display? ...

Publisher 2002 #23
In trying to access any templete or file in program, a error message with big red X; The instruction at "0x77f580db" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". Click OK to terminate the program. Can only take one action and program is terminated. Can anyone explain this error and the solution. Have you installed the service packs for Office? http://office.microsoft.com/ProductUpdates/default.aspx This could be a printer driver problem, select another default printer and try Publisher again. If all is well go to the manufacturer...

Exchnage server 2000 unable to retrieve mail received on server
I am brand new to Advanced Server 2k and Exchange 2k but I have completed a set up of both. My problem is that I can send e-mail to my address and it arrives at the server (I can see this in the System Manager) I can successfully (according to my logs) log into the server using Outlook 2003 using pop3 account settings. But i dont see any e-mail. Further to this I can log into my Outlook Web Access and send an e-mail to myself (or any other user on the server) but I cant see those E-mail in OWA or Outlook client. I am able to send e-mail to the outside world with no problems or errors using b...

Get photos from a camera

Money 2000 compatible with XP Professional
Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, dwi-fi wrote: >Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? Yes, but it has to be an Administrator account. Does this mean I can move Money 2000 version 8.0 from my 98 based PC to my XP based PC and it will run ok? Thanks. "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, dwi-fi wrote: > > >Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? > > Yes, but it has to be an Administrator account. > > &q...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...