How do I get Publisher to add pop-up text to a hyperlink?

I would like to add a pop-up text to a hyperlink of a picture, so that when a
user scrolls over the hyperlinked picture a test box or just plain test pops
up identifying the page it will take them to (i.e., "photos" or "contact
us"). Is there a way to do this in publisher for an image map, or, forgoing
that, to make the picture hyperlink make a sperate text link on the page
highlight itself identifying where the link leads to?
Thanks!
0
nasnnip (1)

How to change Static Text property in a function?
I want to change Background(forground) Color of a Static Text control in member function. How to do that? sxy7711 wrote: > I want to change Background(forground) Color of a Static Text control in > member function. How to do that? > > See the example in the doc page for OnCtlColor. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

03Excel shldn't chg col hdrs to nos after text to col, keep alpha
2003 EXCEL: After using text-to-columns, column headers change to numbers, the same as the rows. Afterwards, it's difficult to create formulas to work with in the spread sheets, especially when you want to use absolute references. I looked through help but found no relief. The only way I could figure out how to change them back is to close the workbook, open a previous workbook that has alpha across the top, and then reopen the problem workbook. Excel adopts the first spread sheet's view and carries it over to the problem workbook. Save it then. If anyone else knows a keyb...

A Crystal Beginner

How can I make a multilevel outline document in Publisher?
I'd like to at least be able to import/copy & paste the multi-level outline from Word into Publisher but it will not "hold" the outline format. Does anyone know a way to either get Publisher to allow me to create a multi-level outline or at least paste one in from Word, including all the formatting? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Checking specific text string in excel files stored in a folder
Hi, I need to write a code that can do the following: 1) prompt user to select a particular folder 2) search for a particular text string, for e.g., ABCD in all the excel files in that folder (the number of files in the folder will vary and so does the names of the files). Is it possible to specify the string that we want to search on the fly when macro is run? 3) create a simple report that contains the filename in one column and yes / no in the second column that tell me which file names contain that keyword (it will be great if the path of the file can be recorded in the 3rd colum...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Publisher2000,trying to ftp., says check your URL, can't publish,
Can't publish to tripod using ftp. I'm a real newby to this stuff but have checked all other questions. I did enable frontpage on the tripod site. Can you help? Make note that web publication issues should be discussed in our webdesign forum versus this general forum. You should work thru the article - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=158 - as well as review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "javalady33" <javalady33@discussions.microsof...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

how do I insert a rss newsfeed into a publisher newsletter?
I had a newsfeed I'd like to display in my newsletter Here is the link. http://enr.construction.com/news/rss/enr.xml How do I insert this to have the contesnts display? ...

Publisher 2002 #23
In trying to access any templete or file in program, a error message with big red X; The instruction at "0x77f580db" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". Click OK to terminate the program. Can only take one action and program is terminated. Can anyone explain this error and the solution. Have you installed the service packs for Office? http://office.microsoft.com/ProductUpdates/default.aspx This could be a printer driver problem, select another default printer and try Publisher again. If all is well go to the manufacturer...

Get photos from a camera

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...