how do i get my product key ?

i just got my laptop, and i need to use microsoft publisher for a project. it
keeps asking me for a product key that i do not have. How would i be able to
find out what my product key is without having a certificate of authenticity
for a refference?

only1davie@msn.com wrote:
|| i just got my laptop, and i need to use microsoft publisher for a
|| project. it keeps asking me for a product key that i do not have.
|| How would i be able to find out what my product key is without
|| having a certificate of authenticity for a refference?

You need to contact Microsoft direct for a product. Be sure to have your
registration details available as well from when you registered the
software.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
1/20/2005 3:35:31 AM
It came with the disc.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"only1davie@msn.com" <only1davie@msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9FBC8AD2-D7CF-47BA-A0DB-004B0BDC06F5@microsoft.com...
>i just got my laptop, and i need to use microsoft publisher for a project.
>it
> keeps asking me for a product key that i do not have. How would i be able
> find out what my product key is without having a certificate of
> authenticity
> for a refference?

0
jl_amerson (3088)
1/20/2005 3:36:17 AM
Download the Belarc Advisor from http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
Install and execute the Advisor. It will list all of the features on your
computer, including licenses and most product keys.
"only1davie@msn.com" <only1davie@msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9FBC8AD2-D7CF-47BA-A0DB-004B0BDC06F5@microsoft.com...
>i just got my laptop, and i need to use microsoft publisher for a project.
>it
> keeps asking me for a product key that i do not have. How would i be able
> find out what my product key is without having a certificate of
> authenticity
> for a refference?

0
Chuck
1/20/2005 5:48:52 AM
It didn't produce Product Keys for Publisher until after Publisher 2000.
Other than that, a good suggestion.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message
> Download the Belarc Advisor from http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
> Install and execute the Advisor. It will list all of the features on your
> computer, including licenses and most product keys.
> "only1davie@msn.com" <only1davie@msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in
> message news:9FBC8AD2-D7CF-47BA-A0DB-004B0BDC06F5@microsoft.com...
> >i just got my laptop, and i need to use microsoft publisher for a
project.
> >it
> > keeps asking me for a product key that i do not have. How would i be
able
> > find out what my product key is without having a certificate of
> > authenticity
> > for a refference?

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:48:52 -0800, "Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at
anthemwebs dot com>, in message ID
<#QaC4Or$EHA.3840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, in the newsgroup
microsoft.public.publisher wrote:

>Download the Belarc Advisor from http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
>Install and execute the Advisor. It will list all of the features on your
>computer, including licenses and most product keys.

That's pretty neat Chuck.  It allowed me to recover a long lost
product key for MSWorks 6.0.  Ok, Ok, I know this is an MS Publisher
newsgroup and don't need anyone to remind me, but is there a similar
website anywhere that allows recovery of NON Microsoft product keys as
there is a piece of software on my PC that may need re-installing one
day and I've mislaid the key for that as well.
--
Paul

Use the reply by email facility in your
newsreader to send email

Hiding and Existing and Write-in products
Hello All, We are not using the Product Catalog at all but are using sales orders. Is there a way to hide the existing and write-in products on the Sales order entity? Thanks Removing security privileges on Products from security roles will hide Order Products from users "MDV1457" <MDV1457@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB84AE28-7D86-44FF-8B96-BBD5FEF37BF5@microsoft.com... > Hello All, > We are not using the Product Catalog at all but are using sales orders. Is > there a way to hide the existing and write-in products on the Sales order > ent...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Field mapping for Opportunity Products
Why I can't add some field mapping for OpportunityProduct system relation with Opportunity? I need to know the default pricelist that was assigned for an Opportunity when I am at OpportunityProduct form. ...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

TAB Key doesn't work in my DLL dialog app
I created a dialog based application in a DLL. When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab key doesn't do anything. Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? Is it by any chance a MFC Regular DLL and you are dealing with a modeless dialog? --- Ajay Marek wrote: > I created a dialog based application in a DLL. > > When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab > key doesn't do anything. > > Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? yes Ajay Kalra wrote: >...

Regarding RMS software Key
Hello, I recently had to reinstall my pos system as well as my headquarters client. after the install i was looking through my keys (i have about 16) and noticed that the key for my headquarters client was gone. Does anyone happen to know how i can get my software working? Oh!!! You can active the Key once, you can send to mail to the partner or write the case to Microsoft!... Roberto Monge "Steve" wrote: > Hello, > > I recently had to reinstall my pos system as well as my headquarters client. > after the install i was looking through my keys (i have about 16...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

Key-Board ShortCut
Is there a Key-Board Shortcut Key (or Combination) to Format a cell (number) as the General format? TIA, <Ctrl> <Shift> <~> To format to General. But ... You might also need: <F2> <Enter> Afterwards. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:Sn0Ud.23235$7z6.23040@lakeread04... Is there a Key-Board Shortcut Key (or Combination) to Format a cell (number) as the Gene...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Why do I get this?
IMCEAEX-_O=ABC_OU=CN121_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=USER1@companyABC.com <-- why am I getting this as the FROM field from a recently upgrade user to Exchange 2003? ...

CRM 1.2 hangs with Windows XP SP2 RC1, which new security reg key to change?
Hi all, Ive installed crm1.2 to eval and the xpsp2rc1 test pc cannot get past the first page, the window hangs. Other machines are fine, so Im guessing its one of the new com, rpc or other security "fixes" in xpsp2 thats bust it. Does anyone know which one its likely to be, so I can disable the right one? Thanks Rich Hi: Is this in the browser client or SFO client? If it's the browser SP2 includes a pop-up blocker and such blockers break the CRM functionality...you can disable the new IE pop-up blocker (it's on by default) by opening IE and clicking Tools->Pop-Up...