In Publisher 2003, table grid lines, text box borders and autoshape borders
have become invisible on-screen, although they do print out. Any ideas on how
to remedy this?
Recently installed Adobe PDF Maker which seems to have precipitated this,
although it could be entirely co-incidental.
0
co (7)

Try updating your video drivers.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ackerman & Co" <Ackerman & Co@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Publisher 2003, table grid lines, text box borders and autoshape
> borders
> have become invisible on-screen, although they do print out. Any ideas on
> how
> to remedy this?
> Recently installed Adobe PDF Maker which seems to have precipitated this,
> although it could be entirely co-incidental.

0
jl_paules (2767)
6/30/2006 3:36:18 PM
Read the third FAQ here:
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs

Check to see if you have high contrast enabled, Control Panel, Accessibility
Options, Display tab.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Ackerman & Co" <Ackerman & Co@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Publisher 2003, table grid lines, text box borders and autoshape borders
> have become invisible on-screen, although they do print out. Any ideas on how
> to remedy this?
> Recently installed Adobe PDF Maker which seems to have precipitated this,
> although it could be entirely co-incidental.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
6/30/2006 4:09:56 PM
Thanks for the advice - seems to have worked.
Cheers!!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Read the third FAQ here:
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs
>
> Check to see if you have high contrast enabled, Control Panel, Accessibility
> Options, Display tab.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Ackerman & Co" <Ackerman & Co@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > In Publisher 2003, table grid lines, text box borders and autoshape borders
> > have become invisible on-screen, although they do print out. Any ideas on how
> > to remedy this?
> > Recently installed Adobe PDF Maker which seems to have precipitated this,
> > although it could be entirely co-incidental.

Good, thanks for posting back, it is appreciated.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> Thanks for the advice - seems to have worked.
> Cheers!!
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Read the third FAQ here:
>> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs
>>
>> Check to see if you have high contrast enabled, Control Panel, Accessibility
>> Options, Display tab.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Ackerman & Co" <Ackerman & Co@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > In Publisher 2003, table grid lines, text box borders and autoshape borders
>> > have become invisible on-screen, although they do print out. Any ideas on
>> > how
>> > to remedy this?
>> > Recently installed Adobe PDF Maker which seems to have precipitated this,
>> > although it could be entirely co-incidental.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Scatter plot and line graph combination
Hi I need to create a scatter plot of three ranges of data and then have three lines for three different ranges. Is this possible? I need to depict three classes of item and straight lines that separate them. The items are plotted on the graph using a scatterplot as three separate ranges. The lines (which represent mathematical functions) are to be plotted as line graphs. This is to depict a neural network classification problem. I have tried editing the custom types by taking a copy of one that is similar and then trying to modify it. Unfortulately only one of the ranges has X ...

Borders #3
Where can I find borders with rounded or cut-out corners? http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/results.aspx?lc=en-us&Scope=MC%2CMM%2CMP%2CMS&Query=borders In Autoshapes, there is a rounded border. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Toronto Tilly" <Toronto Tilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AF40AB1-5D80-469A-9B66-26E5558AEBD3@microsoft.com... > Where can I find borders with rounded or cut-out corners? ...

Exporting Excel file into Notepad with column & row lines
I cannot get the horizontal & vertical lines to show up in my notepad file. Help Please. Notepad looks at text. Text doesn't have horizontal & vertical lines. You can, of course, use underscore characters _ to look like a horizontal line, and pipe characters | to look like a vertical line. -- David Biddulph "JIVL" <JIVL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:232B20B7-2719-47ED-A2C3-5673B8FCA925@microsoft.com... >I cannot get the horizontal & vertical lines to show up in my notepad file. > Help Please. ...

A Crystal Beginner

Office 97 Re-Install
Have a legimate cd for office 97. It is an upgrade version but I don't have the underlying (older version) software that the installer program is looking for. Is there any way to "fake out" the installer program? Point it back to the upgrade disk when it says it can't find Excel. -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "Jim Coulter" <jimcmb@sc.rr.com> wrote in message Have a legimate cd for office 97. It is an upgrade version but I don't have the underlying (older version) software that the installer p...

file is locked does not appear in Excel if file already open by an
We have shared files on a network drive. When a file is open by one user, and a second user opens the file we want them to recieve <filename> is locked for editing message and open the file read only. This works great for some users, but we have several users that can open the file (even if someone is already in it) and they do not get the prompt and can edit the workbook. Is there a setting that would turn this off for some users and not others in excel? Hello Leslie, You could try sharing the workbook. With the Excel workbook open, choose Tools from the menu. Choose Share W...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

Get photos from a camera

Freeze panes / vertical lines
Hello, I just used "Freeze Panes". Is there a way to make the vertical black line invisible? Rgds, Thore Hi AFAIK this is not possible >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >I just used "Freeze Panes". Is there a way to make the >vertical black line invisible? > >Rgds, >Thore >. > ...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...