How do I get columns in Office XP?

My Publisher Help pane is showing blank on creating columns.  I cannot find
any menu item on creating columns as we did in 2000.
0
annitaf (2)

Insert a text box and right click on the box. Choose Format Text Box and
then click on the Text Box tab. Set up the box to your needs. There is also
a Columns button on the Standard tool bar.
"annitaf" <annitaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Publisher Help pane is showing blank on creating columns.  I cannot
> find
> any menu item on creating columns as we did in 2000.

0
Chuck
2/6/2005 6:32:48 PM
Right-click the text box, click format text box, Text Box tab, columns button...

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"annitaf" <annitaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Publisher Help pane is showing blank on creating columns.  I cannot find
> any menu item on creating columns as we did in 2000.

0
gsauer (5094)
2/6/2005 6:33:53 PM
I cannot believe how stupid I have been.  Because the columns button was not
in 2000, I did not even look on the Toolbar.  I had searched Format Text box
but, as happens, did not see the Columns button in the Text Box screen.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

"annitaf" wrote:

> My Publisher Help pane is showing blank on creating columns.  I cannot find
> any menu item on creating columns as we did in 2000.
0
annitaf (2)
2/7/2005 11:47:06 AM
It was called the Text Frame Properties button in Publisher 2000.
>I cannot believe how stupid I have been.  Because the columns button was
>not
> in 2000, I did not even look on the Toolbar.  I had searched Format Text
> box
> but, as happens, did not see the Columns button in the Text Box screen.
> Thanks for the prompt reply.
>
> "annitaf" wrote:
>
>> My Publisher Help pane is showing blank on creating columns.  I cannot
>> find
>> any menu item on creating columns as we did in 2000.

0
Chuck

VLookup to Hide Columns
Hi everyone - I'm still trying to figure out how to perform this one. Within my Timesheet tool, I use a VLookup table, on a data entry page, that contains employee names, departments, etc...... Also on the data entry page, are a number of columns (designated with specific housing programs) where the employee enters their daily hours depending on which program they work in. The thing is that certain employees only work in certain programs where it would be easier if the program columns that the employee does not deal with will "hide" once the employee chooses their names from th...

Q: How to automatically adapt column width with XML format?
Hi. I'm developing an application that outputs its results to an XML file (with Excel XP's DTD). The trouble is the column width, which is set at default. Is there an XML tag which allow to adapt width automatically? I thought about a VBA macro, but I noticed that VBA code isn't stored in XML Excel's files. Thanks in advance, Francesco. ...

Disable MS Office Button & Navigation Pane
Is it possible to remove the 'New', 'Open' and 'Save As','Close Database' and 'Access Options' options from the MS Office Button? I created a custom Ribbon that strips everything out, but would like to get these options out of the hands of the users. Also, is it possible to hide the Navigation Bar as well? My app very thoroughly handles user navigation, not to mention that I don't want the users to have access to any of these options at all. ...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Columns Compare and Row Insertion Alignment
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx ...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

XP version
Can someone please tell me if VISIO Standard addition is available for Windows XP? Thanks There is no XP specific version of Visio, the next version to be released will be Visio 2003. From various reports, Visio versions as old as Visio 3 have run under XP. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "Anna" <anna.siatras@tradegate.org.au> wrote in message news:052401c34cdf$47cf6ce0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Ca...

Get photos from a camera

Money 2000 compatible with XP Professional
Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, dwi-fi wrote: >Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? Yes, but it has to be an Administrator account. Does this mean I can move Money 2000 version 8.0 from my 98 based PC to my XP based PC and it will run ok? Thanks. "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, dwi-fi wrote: > > >Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? > > Yes, but it has to be an Administrator account. > > &q...

office link
Can any one help. I have a error - null command file entry in swdrvs appear when i try to merge a letter in the card area of myob can any tell me how to fix this. Sounds like an MYOB problem to me. Look for assistance in the MYOB forums at http://community.myob.com/ -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "gb007" <gb007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:363BFB75-A646-473D-A813-00EB962374A7@microsoft.com... > Can any one help. ...

retaining original column widths in excel
How do I retain original column widths when opening excel files sent to me. ...

Office 10.1 apps crash when opening or immediately after saving
Word, Excel and PowerPoint have suddenly stopped working. Entourage seems to work as well as ever. When I try to open any existing document or if I create a new one and save it, the application crashes. The crash dump indicates the crash is in com.apple.HIToolbox while calling SetWindowProxyAlias. I have tried removing all preferences (both manually and using the uninstaller) and removing the actual Office folder and restoring from a known good backup. The documents do not seem corrupt since I can open them in other applications. I suspect something in the HIToolbox is corrupt, but I ...