How do I export WORD or PUBLISHER files to AOL instead of Outlook

I would like to imbed docs and pubs in AOL, not OUTLOOK, but I can't figure
out how to do it.
0
Ellen (52)

It can't be done. Your only option would be to use Outlook Express with your
AOL (assuming that can still be done) and send them that way. And to be
honest with you, I'm not 100% certain that will work. I dumped AOL several
years ago so I don't know if they still support OE or that that process will
work with Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Ellen" <Ellen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to imbed docs and pubs in AOL, not OUTLOOK, but I can't figure
> out how to do it.

0
jl_paules (2767)

word 04-26-10

Open in Word
Is it possible to transfer/open an Excel 2007 file into Word so I can edit it in Word? It does not need to later return to Excel. How? Thanks. Jeff On 27/07/2011 22:40, Jeff@nospam.invalid wrote: > Is it possible to transfer/open an Excel 2007 file into Word so I can > edit it in Word? It does not need to later return to Excel. > How? > Thanks. > Jeff As far as I know you can't open an excel file using Word but you can open it in Excel and copy and paste sections into a word file. If you don't have Excel... Microsoft have an Excel viewer you can download and there...

Printer Macro setup in Word using VB
we have been using this peice of code for years for our printer macros within word and now we need to add something too it for paper type as its defaulting to normal and it needs to be thick1 or bond below is the code i am currently using sub With ActiveDocument.PageSetup .FirstPageTray = wdPrinterUpperBin .OtherPagesTray = wdPrinterMiddleBin End With ActiveDocument.PrintOut End Sub how do i tell it what type of paper is in each tray as our Letter head paper has now gone up to 120grams and we need to have the printer set to thick1 so it doesnt ...

Outlook syncronization with contacts/apointments
My outlook is not syncing with CRM. If i add a contact to Outllok and sync the contact dows not show up in CRM. I have to "track in CRM". Is this the way it works? Thanks, Brian on outlook CRM-Option ....and then see what are you synchronizing and what is the minimum time for synchronization. if you have doubt that nothing is coming from CRM to out loook then. make a appointmen in CRM and then click on CRM------synchronize CRM with outlook ( as i dont have CRM outlook so might be i am bit wrong about name :) .. You will see any error if there is error in synchronization. /A...

Outlook has found a problem and needs to close
Outlook 2003, when opened, displays the message "Outlook has found a problem and needs to close" It has made Outlook unavailable and useless. Would appreciate help. Charles Kerr ...

links in e-mail outlook 2007
web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked "jfrank" <jfrank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A975500-C686-4FE2-9ECD-F17A8F4C2E88@microsoft.com... > web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked Search this group using the term "hyperlink". You will fine PAGES of questions and answers about this. jfrank wrote: > web link in e-mail not allowed to connect when clicked I doubt that was the actual error message generated by Outlook. --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting ...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Export to XML exports single row only

Problems with Outlook and LDAP address book
Hi, I've a problem with Outlook 2003 using, or trying to use, an LDAP address book. I've configured correctly all the parameters to use LDAP, but when I open the address book no address appears. If I open the address book from the tools menu (I have the Italian version of Outlook and so I don't know if this is the English name of the menu "Strumenti") and I use the search icon from the window, the address that corrisponds the search criteria that I type appear. Closing outlook the address book loose all the address again. Our address book is a Lotus Notes address b...

Outlook 2003 with active VPN connection not sending
When I have at VPN connection open, I'm finding that Outlook refuses to send any email out. How do I fix this (besides closing my VPN connection each time I want to send/receive!) As a side note: I've noticed other gimpiness with it too relating to packet fragmentation, where my mail would bounce for no reason. I had to change my MTU to fix that. Why is Outlook seemingly so sensitive to network configuration? Outlook Express does not seem to have these limitations. Is this some kind of negative feature introduced with this version of the product? Should I go back to my old...

Export / Import Security

Text disappears when format changed in MS Word (Office X)
I save Word documents in Mac Word 5.1 format while using Office X. Sometimes when I resave, the format changes to the generic Microsoft Office document format. After this happens and I open the document, the text of the document is missing entirely. I an using Panther 10.3.3. Any ideas? Thank you. James Costello ...

winmail.dat
When we send attachments to people they show up on their ends as winmail.dat files. We are using Outlook 2000 on the XP platform. I researched and can't seem to come up with a solution. We are not using RTF (rich text format) and that seems to be the only configuration associated with this problem that I can find. We are using plain text and it still happens when we forward an email w/ an attachment and reset it to send via plain text. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Use plain text or html format and disable Word as your e-mail editor. If it still occours, it could b...

Inserting Excel Data into Word Columns
Hi, I am fairly new to VBA and Excel/Word and have been trying to automat a sheet we have, I have created the Excel Sheet and unfortunately th Word doc was created sometime ago and cannot be changed. I have searched this forum and found this code: Code ------------------- Sub CreateNewWordDoc() ' to test this code, paste it into an Excel module ' add a reference to the Word-library ' create a new folder named C:\Foldername or edit the filnames in the code Dim wrdApp As Word.Application Dim wrdDoc As Word.Document Dim i As Integer Set wrdApp = CreateObject(&qu...

Control Word Files From Excel
I have been successful in moving data from Excel to Word in VB. From Excel (2003 running on Windows XP Pro) I am able to create several Word files from the same starting Word form. Now, using Excel VB, I need to connect these files into one Word report and have three questions. 1) End of document I need to move the insertion point to the end of the first file before I insert the second file. I’ve recorded a macro in Word and tried the following: WordApp.ActiveDocument.Selection.EndKey Unit:=6 But it does not work. Do you know what will work? Please provide code example...

One money file, 2 computers
I am new to money. I want to be able to access money both from work and at home. To facilitate this, I have a portable Hard Drive. I installed money to it at home, installed money to it at work (stoopid registry) pointed both instances to a single money file. Now, when I run it at home, everything is fine. When I run it at work I get a critical file is missing error. I reinstall at work and everything is fine again. I go home and voila! A critical file is missing error! <grrr /> How do I skin this cat? Is there a better way of doing this? I won't be purchasing money un...

calendar in publisher 2000
Hi all. Is it possible to have a yearly calendar in publisher 2000 go from say March 2005 to March 2006 as opposed to it always going from January to December? Also, when doing a monthly calendar, is it possible to show more than one month, or would I need to do two monthly calendars on the same page? The bottom month is always grayed out. I would like to show for example July and August on the same page. Thanks for any help. Eric You can do it, but you will have to manually adjust your pages. Select the calendar you want to use in the wizard. Click dates first, change your rang...

Outlook Express for Windows XP
When I receieve an attachment I can not veiw the picture, it just brings up a box with a little red x in the top left corner. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

Recovering Files
Is there any possible way where you can recover a file that has been lost, and when it appeared in the autorecover box wasn't saved? Thanks for your help. You could be lucky and it will be in your temp folder. Type %temp% in the address bar in Windows Explorer. Look for files that have a pub prefix, change the .tmp extension to .pub. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kate" <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2E96A9-AED1-4524-B0CF-E4A2EDDF94CF@microsoft.com... > Is there an...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Pictures in publisher #2
when I insert a picture from a file why cant I see the picture in my publisher document If I click on where the picture should be it displays the picture in its folder and the picture prints in the correct position I have put a clean install in of office and it has made no difference Bigsporran <Bigsporran@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > when I insert a picture from a file why cant I see the picture in my > publisher document Searching the newsgroup for "pictures" reveals the following post from me from the 31st: Try View > Pict...