How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?

I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on  both
the left and right sides of the ticket.
0
Candi (3)

Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can
insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket.

When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you
using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in
print preview. This is a Publisher bug.

Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Candi" <Candi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on  both
> the left and right sides of the ticket.

0
mary.sauer (2018)

incrementing numbers
Can anyone give me a tip on setting up a macro that will increment numeric cell each time it is run. i.e. an invoicing sheet that wil print a new number each time. probably easy heh!, I must be missing something. Thanks in advance ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Public Sub AddIntoA1() Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value + 1 End Sub -- (When sending e-mail, use address ar...

Duplicates

Lookup/Index/Match does not work with Numbers
Hello, I have a few master reference tables that I use to complete entries on another worksheet that basically compiles all of the reference data for a given set of key values. One of my reference tables has codes that are either numeric, alphanumeric, or alphabetic. Associated with each code are several other values that I want to look up and report in the compiling spreadsheet. Entering either the alphanumeric or the alphabetic results in the additional values being references and entered properly. However, when I try to enter any of the numeric codes, I get #N/A. The cell format does ...

Receiving duplicate emails

Numbers Double Typed
I have a docx. It has numbers. On Screen and Print Preview appear fine but when I print it out the numbers have other numbers typed in the same place so that it appears like I have both 70,772,544 and 69,888,123 occuping the same space and looking like garbage. Does anyone have any idea what would cause this and how to get rid of it? Which kind of numbers are these? Page numbers? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Mike H." <MikeH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82941016-1F64-429E-AE79-FD89C596CC7B@microsoft....

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

Problem of numbers..
Hi there, i have a problem where i need an employee number to appea automatically next to the first name of the employee's name cell. Let say the first employee number is '1' for the 1st employee (which i entered manually). How would i get the 2nd employee number '2' t appear automatically underneath employee#1 when a new employee is adde to the sheet Via, using the data form. I know the formula is something like: Add 1 to the previous number.. This is so that the next employee numbe increases in steps of 1, and keeps increasing everytime a new employe is added. But it...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Maximum Number of Cell Formats
My company uses very large spreadsheets to confrom to goverment requirements. Recently we have run into a Warning message when we try to insert a new column. It says we've used up all the cell formats, so we can't add any new cells. The Microsoft documentation seems to indicate that the maximum number of cell formats is 4000. I guess we're hitting that limit and Excel won't let us enter anymore data. How do I increase the max number of cell formats? How do I find out how many I've used already? How do I delete ones I'm not using (Excel seems to "hang on&quo...

Business Card Numbering
Is there any way I can get publisher to auto number business cards on a single sheet from say 1 - 10, then 11 - 20, and so on? There is full information here: http://www.users.bigpond.com/auslandline/publisher/ If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to post back here. -- Yes, but not if you start with the Business Card wizard. Here's a technique which will allow anyone to number any size document. First, create a list of numbers in a format that Publisher can merge from. Publisher can handle most database formats, including text lists, but the easiest way is probabl...

Number of active cases
Hi, I would like to have an IFrame or field that indicates to the user how many active cases there are on a certain contact. Could someone help me with code for this? ex: "3 open cases!" /Thanks, Lotten you can make a field on contact which hold the number of active cases. You can make plugin to add and decrement the number. /Aamir Hi Lotten, you could do this in a variety of ways: The simplest, but maybe least reliable, is to use Workflow - have a couple of Workflow Rules which increment or decrement the Owning Contacts number of Cases whenever a new Case is added or an...

Question about numbers lined up against dates
Hey all, Lets see if I can explain this one..... In Column "A" I have a series pf part number- IE 123, 442, ER45 and a whole load of others. In Column "B" I have a price against each part number IE �45.00, �6.70 and others In column "C" I have delivery dates against each part. IE - 2/3/06, 3/6/08 and lots of others. Part number 123 may be required 2/3/06 and 28/3/06 and also 6/6/08 and is �45 each What I am looking for is a formula that shows part number 123 totals monthly amounts. So part number 123 will show 2 required in March 06 at a value of �90 ...

Format a cell with numbers and user defined text
I want to format a cell that will take user defined numbers and text in the following format: 12345678-A Another example would be: 23454368-X The numbers, dash, and text refer to Medicaid identification numbers and I want to be able to have a constant format when these values are entered. ...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

convert numbers to words
Hi all, simple question, how to convert number to words. ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars thanks hi see this site.... http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360 and this site.... http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html and this site.... http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm yeah....it can get complicated. good luck. regard FSt1 "reza" wrote: > Hi all, > > simple question, how to convert number to words. > ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars > > thanks FSt1... Thanks "FSt1" wrote: > h...

Delete duplicate record
Hi, I have a table with 10,000 rows and 10 columns. Column 1 has text values, I want to delete the record if they have a duplicate, that is delete all the records. So if Column 1 has a two, three, four,... rows with the same value I would delete ALL the two, three, four... rows. I have a query that finds the duplicate, but how do you delete this? Thanks for your help on this Dear Jeff, You could create an exact same table structure without any records. In that new table make the column 1 the primary key. Then append the table. "Jeff" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a t...

Hash marks on graph with axis starting at nonzero number
I'm creating a chart which has a nonzero starting point for both axes and need to insert the appropriate hash-mark which indicates that the axis does not start at zero. I'm unable to find this option in excel. Any help or suggestions would truly be appreciated. Thanks! Do you mean this Clayton? http://www.andypope.info/charts/brokencolumn.htm -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "Clayton" wrote: > I'm creating a chart which has a nonzero starting point for both axes and > need to insert the appropriate hash-mark which indicate...

Numbers getting cut off
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C45DC5.F26BD470 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Suddenly my co-worker's excel has gone wacky. He is running Excel 2002 = on a windows xp computer. The power went off last night and perhaps it = is part of the problem. Suddenly, when he enters a number - say 10000 = and hits enter the number is changed to 100. We have checked the = formatting and it is in general format. I tried a detect and repair = with no luck. Any suggestions? Thank you,...