How do I change the contents of a 4-page spread to a single page?

I have an invitation that was set-up to a 4 page spread, and I would like to
fit all of the contents on one page instead of a small section of a 4-page
layout.
0
Miles (62)

Is this a folded card setup? If so, it is already on one page (letter or A5).

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Miles" <Miles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an invitation that was set-up to a 4 page spread, and I would like to
> fit all of the contents on one page instead of a small section of a 4-page
> layout.

0
gsauer (5094)
6/22/2005 9:50:17 AM
It should read A4 instead of A5...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Miles" <Miles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an invitation that was set-up to a 4 page spread, and I would like to
> fit all of the contents on one page instead of a small section of a 4-page
> layout.

0
gsauer (5094)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Using HTML content as a Signature on Outlook 2000
Hi All, Have a HTML file that I need to setup as my signature in Outlook. I have been able to copy the Source, but the Preview Pane, and also the New Email window lists the Source and not the Resultant output. Have tried the above setting using the Message Format as HTML. Would appreciate assistance on the same. Warm Regards, Amar ...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Excel should have the option to merge contents when merging cells.
When Excel merges cells, it keeps only the upper-left-most contents and deletes the others. It would be nice to have the option (maybe a toggle button in the options menu) to concatenate the contents of all the merged cells, so that the information in the lower-right cells is tacked onto the end of the information inthe upper-left-most cell. This is not a big deal, but it would be a nice bell/whistle to save some steps. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I...

New spreadsheet only prints the first page
My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3 physician partners and myself. Last year's was in Excel 97 and through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all set. When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest of the sheet is gray. When I go to print preview, I only get that first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet. I tried to save it in the old format, too, but I get the same problem. If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and a clear explanation of what you want and before/afte...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

CRM 4 and MOSS Document Library Integration
Hi I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document library /site in MOSS (SharePoint). Does anyone know of any good blogs/guides i can following to achieve this. I am not really interested in buy add on's/connectors. Many Thanks Newbie http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm/archive/2008/04/11/sharepoint-3-0-document-libraries-crm.aspx Oldie "Newbie" <NewBie@newbie.com> wrote in message news:%23d2J$bTVJHA.4948@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document > library /site in MO...

How to change newsgroup message font

eConnect 7.0.4 install new company
Hi, We have Great Plains 7.0 running with eConnect v7.0.4.1. We just created a new company database and I need to install the eConnect sprocs into it - can't find how! I've tried thru Add/Remove Programs but the option to install into a new company database does not appear Marta: Pulling this out of an old and undependable memory, but I think under 7.0 you had to uninstall and reinstall eConnect when you created a new company. Nicely fixed in, I think, 7.5. Again, could be wrong here and would be happily corrected by anyone that know differently. If you do the uninstall, yo...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

Metrics in GP Home Page
I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of metrics? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP It's because Excel wasn't loaded. Duh. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Charles Allen" wrote: > I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft > Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of > metrics? > > Thanks > -- > Charles Allen, MVP > ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KRNL386.exe
I am running Windows 98 I have done all the updates via windowsupdate.microsoft.com. I have Outlook 2000 that I am using for e-mail and have run all the updates for this from officeupdates.microsoft.com. The problem I am having is that EVERYTIME I try to reply to a message I receive the following error : OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KRNL386.exe.....and Outlook locks up. I have tried to repair it and also tried to reinstall it with NO success. Please help....Thanks ahead of time for your attention to this matter ...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2