How do I change from the default primary personal identification s

I am trying to use one of the other personal identification sets that are
options but I cannot find a way to use any of the them except the primary
set.  How do I choose?
0
susieq (3)

Hi susieq-

This is another one of those "make it so obviously simple that it becomes
obscure" features... Go to Edit>Personal Information, select the set of info
you want to use from the drop-down, then Click the Update button at the
bottom of the dialog box.

HTH |:>)

"susieq" wrote:

> I am trying to use one of the other personal identification sets that are
> options but I cannot find a way to use any of the them except the primary
> set.  How do I choose?
0
CyberTaz (411)

Don't know where else to put q's. 2 questions. 11g Dongle and wire
What is and Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle? It is some program that is on my computer and pops-up at start-up. I'v double clicked it, and nothing happens. I went on Acers site, and I can find nothing. Even some freeware mentions it, but they only talked about the freeware, not this WLAN 11g itself. And how can I tell if I have wireless or not. This seems like a nobrainer, you have it or not. But some documents on my computer mention wireless internet surfing in programs that are there. I use a high speed connection through an external modem that connects to my comuter and the w...

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Default Company at Login
What determines the default company that is displayed to the user at login? Is it simply alphabetical or is there somewhere to set as the default? i.e if we have 3 companies ABC-Company, 123_Company and All Other Company, Inc., can All Other Company, Inc. be forced as the default presented to the user? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_70567BB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If there is only 1 company in the list, the list will default to that company. If there is more than 1 company, nothing will default. You could do this trivially with Dexterity if you are o...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Stop sheet showing when Using Datapig's Force Users to enable macr
Hi, I think this is probably not do-able I'm using Datapig Technologies example to force users to enable macros When the workbook is closed all sheets other than a warning sheet are very hidden so that if the workbook is opened with macros disabled then the user can only see a warning sheet saying to close and open with macros enabled. Then on opening with macros enabled the waring sheet is very hidden and the other sheets can be seen. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheets("Warning").Visible = True Sh...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

OWA as default web page
I have a front end server I'm using for OWA. I would like to configure IIS to default to the login prompt when the user hits the web server, without having to type "/exchange". For example: https://webserver.domain instead of https://webserver.domain/exchange Is there a way to configure this? Thanks The article below describes how to redirect the Default Web page to point to the Exchange virtual directory. 319878 XWEB: How to Make Outlook Web Access the Default Web Site http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319878 >-----Original Message----- >I have a front end server...

can't remove old filter added to each new personal folder
A while back I put in a view filter on my personal folders and thought I had removed it. Now when I create a new personal folder, it contains this filter. I have removed the filter from the Current View in each of my Personal folders but can't get it to stop appearing in new folders (and sometimes reappearing in existing one.) How can I change this?? Thanks, Hal ...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

some replies come from default account
Some email replies from me come from the address to which the email was sent and others come from my default address. For example if I reply to a message that came to kozmo@thisaddress.com, the reply comes from kozmo@defaultaddress.com. I can change it manually for each reply but that's a pain and if I forget to it's a problem. Not all messages behave this way. Some come from the correct "reply from" address. I can't figure out what the difference is for those that come from the correct address. I'm using OL2000 on XP, Internet Mail Only. Any ideas what'...

redefine rich edit's version
I'm using vc6. the default version of rich edit in vc6 is 1.0. I have installed newer SDK so that I can use newer version of rich edit control, version 2.0. But I can't tell vc6 that I want to use version 2.0 of rich edit control until I find the solution of adding this code " #undef _RICHEDIT_VER #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0200 " right after the line of "#include <afxwin.h> " Here comes my question: why shoud I redefine that macro RIGHT AFTER including <afxwin.h>? I know _RICHEDIT_VER is defined 0x0100 in afxwin.h, but I think it should be ok to redefin...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Moving exchange2k3 server machine account from default OU to another...
Hi all. I have an win2k3 std sp1 server with exchange2k3 std sp2 on it. The computer account of the server sits in the default Computers OU, and i want to move it to another computer OU for policy purposes. I have a 2k AD. I understand that this move should go without a problem, maybe a restart of the services afterwards? I'm not going to move any of the objects in the Microsoft Exchange System Objects OU, just the computer account. Any problems that might occur, and would those potential problems be ok if i just move it back to the default OU? -- Gripe On Fri, 19 May 2006 ...

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes