How do I change dates on an inserted calendar in Publisher?

Publisher 2003 had an easy way to just change the month on an already
formatted calendar.  How do I do this in Publisher 2007?
0
RonMGEe (1)

New, on the Format Publication task pane, click Apply a Template. Select
calendars. All your choices are on the right. You may have to scroll down to see
the "Set Calendar Dates...".

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"RonMGEe" <RonMGEe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher 2003 had an easy way to just change the month on an already
> formatted calendar.  How do I do this in Publisher 2007?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

External data link change

Increase the resolution of a picture in a pdf/ publisher document
I created an ad in publisher, which included our logo, converted it to a PDF document and submitted it to the company. They informed me that the logo was not the same "high resolution" and would not print as clearly as the rest of the document. How do I fix the resolution of the logo. I have a copy of the logo in Microsoft Picture Manager also. Please help I am new at this. Thanks You can't increase the resolution and not end up with crap. (I couldn't find a nicer word, sorry.) The part that doesn't make sense is that the entire ad is the same resolution in the ...

Why does the change change to a number?

automatically insert current date
Hello Group, I'm trying to create a Fax template in which the date field will automatically fill in with the current date. I've downloaded some of the MS templates which will do this, but I have no way of knowing or seeing what code is in that field. If I'm doing a template on my own, how to I get the date to update to current one automatically? Many thanks. Jack The application you are using is? JClark wrote: > Hello Group, > > I'm trying to create a Fax template in which the date field will > automatically fill in with the current date....

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

I don't have MS Publisher, how can I view a .pub file?
Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view the ..pub file? Thanks, Mike Archangel Get the sender to re-send it in .pdf format, go and buy Publisher for yourself.. there is no viewer available.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Archangel" <Archangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4CF3827-F640-4ECD-AB52-F93CA89934A5@microsoft.com... > Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view > the > .pub file? > > Thanks, > > Mike ...

Convert dates stored as text
I have Excel 2007 in English, but I sometimes receive data that comes from another applicationes, so dates are stored as text because they come in following format: dd/mm/yyyy. And I have the format mm/dd/yyyy. So, in the same column, I have dates stored as dates, and dates stored as text. Which is the easiest way to convert them all to date format? Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- Be careful. I'd bet that those values that come in as real dates aren't what the original data represent. For instance, if you have two values: 25/12/2010 and 01/02/2010 The...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Inserting Video in FP 2003
I am trying to insert a .wmv file and a mp4 files using the Insert Menu, Picture, Video option. When I go into the Preview tab, I can only see the red square, blue triangle, green circle icon. (Video error icon?) I have already installed the WMP add-in for FP. I have Windows media player 11 installed. There are not large files - so it shouldn't take long to load. I tried to just drag the file over in FP and it seemed to create a Hyperlink, but when I previewed it, it still did not work. What else can I do to get these videos inserted on my web page? Thanks What...

Exporting a date field in Excel to an Outlook Calendar?
Is this possible? ...

Should I change this code?

00/01/1900 In the date cell when linked cell is empty?
Hi I have 52 worksheets all linked up to a total sheet that is working very well thanks to RD All I need to do now is sort out the date this is copied from sheet1 onto the totals page and works fine when the date is put into sheet1. However if the cell is blank on sheet2 the date is put into the totals sheet as 00/01/1900 when the date is put in sheet2 all is well with the right date entered into the totals sheet. So how do I get the totals date to stay blank until the weekly sheets have a date put into the sheet please. the format I am using is below many thanks for all the help I ...

Unreadable date
I enter a date into a cell, such as 1/16/2006, and it appears as ######## when I hit enter or click on another cell. Why? the ######## just shows when there is not enough room to show the value of the cell. Either change the format to something smaller m/d/yyyy or enlarge the column "Mark" wrote: > I enter a date into a cell, such as 1/16/2006, and it appears as ######## > when I hit enter or click on another cell. Why? ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

excel 2003 not working when published to remote site
Using Excel 2003. Create a chart and have saved it as a web page and published to a remote share. When I save it locally, it works fine and is interactive,etc.. When I save it remotely and open the htm file in a web browser, it opens like the charting area but the data is not present. Gives error below in the pivot table that appears. Getting error The query could not be processed: o Error opening data file "file://\\remoteserver01\hassan\numbers_files\Numbers_Jan24_12558_cachedata001.xml". Any idea how to fix it ? I want others to access it remotely. Thanks ...

Field Type Change