How do I center an email being sent from Publisher?

I am trying to get the message to appear in the middle of the email message.
It would be great if I could learn how to do a color border too.
0
mark564 (750)

Why not compose your email as a publication? Center your message, draw a
rectangle around the creation, give the line a color and send it to the back.
Save the whole message as a .jpg and send. It will be an attachment.

You also can convert the publication to a web page and send. If your recipient
has HTML enabled in their mail program, the message will remain centered.

A PDF will work too, like the .jpg option, it will arrive as an attachment.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to get the message to appear in the middle of the email message.
> It would be great if I could learn how to do a color border too.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Wants to email a file
I created a flyer and I wish to email it to my friends but some of them do not have Publisher. Is there a solutions? Thnaks, Slieh You will need a program to convert the file to a pdf format. There is of course Adobe Acrobat but its a bit on the spendy side for most folks at $250 or higher. I had the need to create pdf files some 5 years ago and did some trials on freeware, shareware and commercial programs (excluding Adobe Acrobat). The winner for me was/is the commercial program PDF-XChange that goes for ~$40 US. PC Magazine, Aug 5 issue compares 11 pdf programs with PDF-XChange sharing...

extracting emails
Hi, i wanted to know, if it is possible to extract emails out of a database, which is not connected to a storage group, and if the dc who it belongs to, is not available... i tried it with exmerge, but that works only, if the relating domain is available. thx for your answers Hi So is the store mounted? If not you will need to use a 3rd party product like OnTrack PowerControls: http://www.ontrack.com/powercontrols/ Regards -- Ben Hoffman MVP Exchange http://www.exchangeis.com "andi" <andi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A36B7367-C062-4D1B-9424-0E0208...

Saving Sent Emails -- Not Happening
Even though I have chosen and verified that I picked the option to "Save Sent Message," the suystem isn't doing it. In order to save a sent message, I have to add myself as a BCC, and then when I get it back, I then have to move it to the Sent Item folder. Anybody have any suggestions as to what is going on with this? Phil T. Have you looked at Message Rules or Rules Wizard to see if there has been a rule created that might delete your message instead of saving it. I do not know how the rules get made but my mother in law had one that deleted any message that came in wit...

PUBLISHER 2007 ISSUE WITH PDF CONVERTER
Hi, When I convert my pub file to a pdf file the color of the fonts change to black instead of blue. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thanks What PDF converter application are you using? I have found with the PDF converter Microsoft offers is very good about maintaining the integrity of a Publisher document. Download it and see if it is better than what you are now using. With this converter, "save as" instead of "print to". 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A...

have 4 email but all emails sent appear "from" the mail email address
I've set up four email accounts, with incoming messages from the two main accounts coming into my "inbox" and messages from the two secondary accounts coming into two personal folders. That all works beautifully. When I send an email, however, regardless of which email account I'm working with...the "from" always posts the main email account. I have to remember when posting a new email to go to the "accounts" drop down menu and select the email I am sending from. Is there a tool I can use that will skip this step of having to remember (as I often ...

Email Security
I am trying to set up my my email to run through a new CRM program we purchased. When I send email it pops up a security window telling me that someone is trying to access my outlook and it will allow it once. I there anyway to change the security settings to allow this permanently? I have tried to go directly through my smtp server but it show an error "Cannot locate domain for authorization". It works using the outlook but I dont want to have to go through all these step of allowing everytime I send an email, Wendy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ...

cannot receive or send emails
well after the last problem, it worked for awhile. Now I can't receive or send emails again. I called my ISP they walked me through removing and resetting my mail account and I still have problems. I keep getting a Windows Security window that pops up asking for email server user name and password. When I type it in the window just keep popping back up. My ISP changed my password but it hasn't helped. Please help me. This is getting old. Account: 'pop.suddenlink.net', Server: 'pop.suddenlink.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user n...

widows media centers tv
I have installed a tv card that actually came with the computer. Some german name haupp something. It used to work, now it doesn't. The media center tells me that it is a hardware failure, but I doubt that. How can I reinstall media center? ...

New Email to a Category of Contacts
Strange problem, I have set up a number of categories to easily allow blast emails to my network of contacts. I select a category (no more then 19 contacts), then action, create, new message to contact, and receive the following warning: "Some of the contacts do not have email addresses ......" The email is then missing a number of contacts. When I look at those contacts, their email addreses are populated correctly. Also, I can create emails to them one by one, but never grouping more then one together. I'm using Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 64 bit. Thanks in adv...

I want to publish to a different place
I am new to Publisher and am running version 2003. The first time I chose "Publish to the Web" I chose to publish to my computer. Now I want to publish to my URL and I'm not getting that as an option. It will only publish to my computer. How can I publish to the ISP server? Publisher - Uploading http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/category/1921.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Colleen" <Colleen@discussions.mic...

How to convert mime type email to SMIME type email with dettach signature
How to convert mime type email to SMIME type email with dettach signature I want to convert the MIME type email to SMIME type email. but i cant do it. can anybody help me.i can do it in case use the attach signature in Signdata interface to get attach signature but when i get the dettach signature that time my email will be temmpered. ...

Urgent - Please Help
Hallo, I have just set up an email account (this is my work mail account) and a hotmail account on Outlook 2002. When I send mail, whether it is from Hotmail or my work email account it does not store the sent item in the account from which I sent it - rather it stores it in the Personal Folders - Sent Items folder. With Outlook Express if I send a message from a certain account then the sent message gets saved in the Sent Items folder of that account - so how do we do this in outlook as well. I prefer not to set up a rule and move it to the correct Sent Items folder - it sounds pretty si...

sending email #2
I am having a problem sending emails but I have no problem getting them. I called my internet provider and they did not find a problem with the connection. Can you please help me. Is your pc behind a firewall? If so that could be the problem, in firewalls you need to allow traffic through ports, such as 25 and 110 which are for e-mail traffic. "Tiffany Chalmers" <tchal@alltel.net> wrote in message news:00cb01c3bd02$d6481ba0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am having a problem sending emails but I have no problem > getting them. I called my internet provider and they did >...

can't send email, must authenticate
Help I have two email accounts with Charter Communications. I can't send email and get the following error message only on the one account: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com' on 11/28/2003 7:44 PM 473 xxx@xxxxxxx.com relaying prohibited. You should authenticate first Sending works fine on the other account. Both accts with charter. settings on both the same. tried setting authentication on the outgoing server and it doesn't help. Have cable connection and firewall. office XP and Win XP. have used for a long time n...

How can I view Publisher files without having MS Publ. installed?
If I want to send someone a MS Publisher file I have created, is there anyway they can view it without have the full MS Publisher program installed? Lance Persson <LancePersson@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > If I want to send someone a MS Publisher file I have created, is > there anyway they can view it without have the full MS Publisher > program installed? If you use a PDF converter such as PrimoPDF (www.primopdf.com), you can convert files to PDF format. PDF files are viewable with the free Adobe Reader, which virtually everyone has some ...

Test email problem
When sending a test message in Outlook2003(XP) it comes back with the wrong name in the from line. It has the correct email address. Checking the header indicates the correct address but wrong name. pst was imported from old pc to new. Checked with isp to see if any settings in webmail may cause this. No luck. Can't find anything in knowledge base. Exported pst, removed all email accts and set back up. Imported pst, still have same problem. I had a similar problem, but it also was sending out multiple copies of the e-mail to multiple users. I switched my Pop3 provider (eNom) and...

email address policy
Hello Is there a way to configure 2007 in a lab environment to send mail to my production environment. I would like the lab to use the same email domain @abc.com the return address field would be @abc.com for the users in the lab environment too. BUt be able to send to user in the production environment. thanks Nope, your dev environment will try to deliver to itself. One way might be to fake an SMTP domain name, and tell it to smarthost to the IP of your production Exchange server - but will work outbound only, not receive email "totalnet32" <totalnet32@hotmail.com>...

Email contact
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0B57_01C7B3F4.D2E31CC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Can I send email contacts to external party instead of vcf ( Vcard ) ? --=20 Edward ------=_NextPart_000_0B57_01C7B3F4.D2E31CC0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dbi...

Large email files keep resending
Like others, large email attachment files get "stuck" in my outbox. What's frustrating is that it seems not to be sending on my end, but to clients/others, they might receive the file hundreds of times. This has only started occurring in the past few months and was always fine before (this version of the software). I think, but I can't be sure, that this started happening when I converted to Windows 7 in December. If this is a bug, can someone report it to MS? In the meantime, I'll try to remember to use another means of sending large files. This ofte...

CRM Email to Drafts folder
When an email is created or promoted to CRM Email, when sent the message goes to the drafts folder in Outlook. The message is actually sent, but never apears in the Sent Itmes folder. Is this a configuration problem or a bug? Thanks, Mark All emails that sent via CRM Email in Outlook goes via the similar channel as the MSCRM Web Client. So we will not see it in the Sent Items. Not all CRM Email goes to the draft folder, usually when there is a file attachment does this happen - again similar to MSCRM Web Client that you have to save in order to attach file. Frank Workopia, Inc. www....

center-center text in a table
In microsoft word I can format the text center-center, or center-left, or center-right, ... in a table. But can publisher do so? If Yes, how am I going to accomplish this. Sure can! Right Click > Format Table -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" ...

emailing forms
I would like to create a workflow rule that would email the url of a newly created quote to another employee in the company. Is this possible and how would I do it? Thank you for the help in advance. Hi alma, not sure off hand if you can do it with a workflow rule...you can definately do it using the post-callout mechanism. Mike "alma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2cf301c3e15e$31ac59a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to create a workflow rule that would email > the url of a newly created quote to another employee in > the compan...

How do I open an old publisher file but no longer have publisher?
No Publisher, no open files. If the files are important to you the best solution is to get Publisher back on your computer. If you just need the information in the files you could ask someone with Publisher (the version of the creating Publisher or newer) to open them, and make pdf copies for you. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Jenn99" <Jenn99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C472B570-1F37-45DD-A52A-0DC15A4F2A44@microsoft.com... > Thank you. I need one letter/flyer pasted into Word so that I can use it. I do not know anyone with publisher. "Don S...

Trouble Reading Emails
Whenever I try to open and read an email (new and previously opened messages), the email will open, but the text does not appear. The hourglass symbol appears as if it is loading, but it never does. Does anyone know what's up and/or how to fix this? ...

Lost Win98 emails when upgrade to XP
Hi, I've just upgraded from Win98 (Ver 1) to XP and all my accumulated emails have disappeared. Bizarrely a few emails that were once received under Win98 (ver 2 ) and lost when I previously reverted to version 1 have now reappeared. It appears that XP stores emails in a different place from Win98 (ver 1) but perhaps the same place as version 2. I think the lost emails are still there in C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express (and \mail) but may have a different extension. How can I recover these? Perhaps I can simply rename them but don't feel confide...