How do I bring up the Business Card Options in Task Pane?

I am trying to set up Business Cards to print 10 up, but can not find the
Business Card Options, button/tool that is supposed to appear in the tasks.
Any suggestions?

Linda

File, page setup...business cards. Click "Change copies per sheet button", side .75,
top .5, set gaps to zero.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Linda Wilson" <LindaWilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to set up Business Cards to print 10 up, but can not find the
> Business Card Options, button/tool that is supposed to appear in the tasks.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Linda

0
gsauer (5094)

Can Business Portal be installed on 2 different servers?
Can we have 2 different instances of Business Portal on different servers / different networks using the same GP database? Thansk Bill Bill, Thanks for using the newsgroups. Yes, this is possible. You may install BP on multiple IIS servers. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance Microsoft Business Solutions This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Bill Nguyen" wrote: > Can we have 2 different instances of Business Portal on different servers / > different networks using the same GP database? > &...

Option Boxes
Hi there, I have to use quite a few Option Boxes on my Database. The problem I have is that the selection made should print at a specific place in a report. Basically what I have is about 30 government forms (I am automating the filling in of these forms) - for a private company. I want to use the functionality of a Option box (so that only one option can be chosen) but I want to have an "X" printed on the form in the place where the box is situated on my report. If a specific record is not selected then the area must be blank (Only the selection must print the X) Any help...

how can we add the responsible person to each task?
any know how to add the name of the responsible person to each task we assigned? because i cant' find the field to put the name on or even i added the new column, i don't know what to choose next. thank you for your help, What we usually do is create a custom text field called "Leader". You could call it "Responsible Person". Menu: Tools/Customise/Fields... Create a custom field there. Click the "help" button to get full instructions. Insert that new field as a new column in your tables. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 14...

Business Contact Manager and Ipaq
I am considering purchasing Contact Manager. I am a loyal ACT! user However, I am frustrated by having manage email in one location and m contacts in another. ACT! cannot come up with a solution for email There has been threads indicating problems with syncornizing with IPAQ I am running windows mobile 2002 and rely on my handheld. If BCM wil not support the sync then I will have to reconsider. Also are there an ACT! converts out there that would like to share your thoughts ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com ~~ View and post use...

Change dflt Journ Entry from PHONE to TASK?
I use journal heavily - but not for recording phone calls, for recording time spent on tasks and other details about them. Each newly-created journal entry defaults to entrytype "Phone". How can I change this to default to entrytype "Task"? Thanks.. ....Allen Kitchen / akitchen@diskriter.com You can change the name of that entry, but I don't believe you can change the fact Outlook uses it as the default for new Journal items. You can read more info here: http://www.inquiry.com/techtips/exo_pro/10min/10min0999.asp -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Micr...

option "send picture with messages"
Hi ... where can i find the "send picture with messages" option in MS Oulook 2007 ? in Outlook Express you can find this option send picture with messages" in Tools -> Option -> Send -> HTML Settings -> send picture with messages option .... BUT in Oulook 2007 i couldn't find it .. so canyou please where can find it .. Thank You That is a registry only option now. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/72 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downl...

Switching panes with a split document
Sorry to repeat the question (I forgot to check "notify me of replies" before), but what is the keyboard shortcut for switching back and forth between the two panes of a split document? F6, Shift+F6. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Alamandrew" <Alamandrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D9EE352-E22E-4E0C-91A6-0BE40A672F6B@microsoft.com... > Sorry to repeat the question (I forgot to check "notify me of replies" > before), but what is the keybo...

Office Small business (office ready pc)
Here's my issue, I've bought a HP pc that was office ready (for small business). The office key wasn't delivered at the same so, so i decided to isntall a free trial for 60 days (Professional). Now i'v finnaly received the key. But my office won't take it. I think because it's professional and not small business. But the odd part is that. I didn't get a CD of office with the pc. So now my question... How do i install Office small business 2007 without a CD? Possibly here http://www.microsoft.com/office/backup/en-us/default.mspx You would need to uni...

What's the difference between Bring to Front and Bring Forward?
When you pull down Arrange and then go to Order I don't see the difference between Bring to Front and Bring Forward. Can anyone explain? Big Marta <Big Marta@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When you pull down Arrange and then go to Order I don't see the > difference between Bring to Front and Bring Forward. Can anyone > explain? If you have ten objects, in numerical order, front to back: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Bring to front on object 5 will reorder them 5 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 Bring forward will reorder them 1 2 3 5 4 6 7 8 9 10 Bring for...

Need Help with Busy Dialog Thread
my application would perform a task. I want to stop the user from using the application's GUI untill the the BG task is finished. At first using Modal Dlg did not do the trick as every one now (apart from me) the the CDialog::DoModal() function has to return some how. So, I made a bit of research on the net and found a trick to display the Dialog using CWinThread derived class without stoping the main app window for executing the background task as follows: (1) In your header file define a CWinThread-derived class... class CDialogThread : public CWinThread { DECLARE_DYNCREATE(CDial...

Free/Busy labels for private calendar entries
I publish a calendar to a web page. Some appointments and meetings are marked as private, so they don't get published. My problem is that when I publish the calendar, label showing events as "Free" or "Busy" show up on the calendar where the private stuff is. This did not happen with Office 2000, but started with the Office 2002 upgrade. How can I get rid of the labels? ...

Business Contact Manager #35
I installed Business Contact Manager to my Office 2003 today. Worked okay for a few hours, then it wouldn't let me open up a business contact correctly. I get this message : "The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an Outlook form instead. The form required to view this message can not be displayed. Contact you administrator." Then another message says "Array index out of bounds" I've reinstalled it. It didn't help. I ran the business database maintenance. Didn't help. Clearing the forms cache: Choose Tools | Options | Other | Advance...

add option to drop down menu
I currently have a drop down menu/combo box in excel and I would like to add more selections to the drop down menu. Appreciate any hep Try this Private Sub ComboBox1_GotFocus() ComboBox1.Clear ComboBox1.AddItem "Item 1" ComboBox1.AddItem "Item 2" ComboBox1.AddItem "Item 3" End Sub "Vic" wrote: > I currently have a drop down menu/combo box in excel and I would like to add > more selections to the drop down menu. Appreciate any hep ...

Custom Tasks stopped updating
In the last couple of weeks, a custom task process that we have been using for a while suddenly decided to stop working. In perusing the slipstick web site, I am aware that custom tasks are not without issues. Our primary task assigner has a custom Outlook 2003 profile that only gives her access to the task mailbox. She assigns our custom tasks to various staff members and, once they respond to the request either by accepting or declining, she gets the response in the mailbox. The problem we're seeing is that the task is not being updated with the response, nor with any status u...

Task View to Display All Task between Today-30 and Today+30
Is it possible to create a View in Task folder such that all tasks due between Today-30 and Today+30 are displayed? In the Advanced Filter setting, I have tried the following setting in vain: Field: Due Date Condition: between Value: date()-30 and date()+30 Thanks for your very kind help in advance. Regards, Armstrong ...

Paste (Ctrl-V) brings up Cust/Vend Consol Setup in v10
When doing a Ctrl-V in GP version 10 - any window, it brings up the Customer/Vendor Consolidations setup window instead of pasting the data into the field intended. You must go to Edit in the menu & Paste that way. This is a standard across all windows programs to be able to paste by using Ctrl-V. Also Ctrl-C doesn't consistantly work in the Bank Transaction Entry window - you must also go to Edit in the menu & Copy. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click th...

Microsoft Money 2004 Small Business #2
Can you print out 1099 forms for vendors with Microsoft Money 2004 Small Business and am i able to keep track or customer sales and appointments. I have never used this before. I have been using Quickbooks Is money 2004 business a uk edition. I am looking for 2004 personal & business are they the same thing? thanks lucky star No, you cannot print 1099s nor keep sales appointments. But you can keep track of customer sales (sales your company makes). MS Money Sm business is a very capable personal finance manager with some - not all - small business functionality weaved in. If...

Linking Table in Access with Business Contact Manager
Is it possible to link an existing table in Access with the Business Contacts in BCM by mapping the fields? ...

Outlook 2000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C3B3A3.E8B93980 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know if its possible to order my task list by a priority = number? In other words, i'd like to be able to give the task i'm currently = working on a priority of 1, and the next task a priority of 2, the next = 3, etc... Also, if the boss comes in (as he usually does) and says, "right drop = everything, i need you to do this now", then i can add a new task, give = it a prio...

Business Portal #2
I've got Business Portal up and running, everything seems to work fine except for the advanced role customer. It let's me link a login to the customer account but when I log in all I get is the home page with no data. No pages for customer info (ie invoices...etc). Any ideas? Thanks Matt GP 7.5 Busines Portal 1.0 If I recall there is a newer version of BP you should install either 1.5 or 2.0 would try that first >-----Original Message----- >I've got Business Portal up and running, everything seems >to work fine except for the advanced role customer. It >...

how do I print 10 business cards per page in publisher
How much lower??? "Mike Koewler" <wordwiz@fuse.net> wrote in message news:%MQtd.6415$ef5.67@fe37.usenetserver.com... > > ...

Error updating free/busy.
We have two administrative groups, and the servers in one are in a separate domain and same with the other. The users cannot update their free/busy the second administrative group is all 2003 servers, the first is all 2000, so the free/busy was created with 2000, and has been reset based on the article to reset the GUID. All offline folders and the free/busy is set to replicate to all servers. Here is the error on the server: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Category: General Event ID: 8207 Date: 5/22/2004 Time: 6:20:01 PM User: N/A Computer: NVL-CS3N1 De...

Money 2006 Small Business, Spending by Category Report
When I try to view the Spending by Category Report, there is no data shown. I am viewing for all dates. Every transaction in my check register has an assigned category. Why aren't they showing up in this report? It just says "No data to display". Thank you. ...

Bring to Front
I am writing an application that I only want to have one instance of. I know how to do that part, but what I also want to do is if the user attempts to start it again that it will SendMessage to the application to Bring it Front, like in Windows Task Manager Bring to Front option. I have tried WM_SHOWWINDOW and other WM_’s but nothing seems to work. Which one should I use? I am using VC6 and I have a dialog box application. This is the last thing that I have tried, HWND mHWND = ::FindWindow(NULL, "Test Program"); ::SendMessage(mHWND, WM_SHOWWINDOW, TRUE, 0); Thanks in advance...

Time Card week start / end dates
I need to modify the time card report so that the week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. Just want to know if there is a quick option or area to change this. If I have to modify the report using a text editor I will. I just would rather change it through the program if at all possible. Thank you Jeff Thanks for the report. It looks great except for on thing. When I go to run the report I click on the Additional Details Tab and put a check mark in the List Time Card Activities. This way the person checking the hours can verify the employees times clocking in and out. These times are n...