How do I apply same formatting to all 12 pages of a calendar?

I want to print a 2006 calendar in Publisher. I formated the January page but
was unable to automatically apply this formatting to the remaining 11 pages.
I do not want to format each of the 11 pages individually. Has anyone got any
ideas?
0
Gideon (2)

Are you using a wizard or is this your own creation?
If it is the latter, you will have to copy/paste the next 11 pages and adjust the
dates. If you use the wizard and only change the text in the pre-designed text boxes,
the format will be the same on all the pages. This does not carry over on the
calendar cells, these you will have to change manually.
Publisher has many design tools, if you have patience and time you can create unique
calendars.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Gideon" <Gideon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to print a 2006 calendar in Publisher. I formated the January page but
> was unable to automatically apply this formatting to the remaining 11 pages.
> I do not want to format each of the 11 pages individually. Has anyone got any
> ideas?

0
gsauer (5094)

Publisher 2003 Calendar
How do you change the year on the calendar without changing the info under the dates? I have information saved and would just like to change the year but keep the same information under the new dates for that year. Any help would be greatly appreciated! -- Thanks What you are asking I think is not possible. Publisher creates calendars in a TABLE. Your dates and information are text in a cell of that table. If you change the year, you will change the day of the week that date falls on... which will require a complete restructuring of the table. If there is a way to "magicall...

Conditional Format Dates
How do I conditionally format dates that are more than one year old? -- -Andy On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:12:06 -0800, Andy12 wrote: > How do I conditionally format dates that are more than one year old? In form design view, select the date control. Click on Format + Conditional Formatting. Set Condition1 to Expression Is In the next dialog box, write: [ControlName]< DateAdd("yyyy",-1,Date()) Change [ControlName] to whatever the actual name of your control is. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:12:06 -0800,...

Archive Folder 12-28-09
My "Archive Folder" has become full and I now cannot open it to view "Sent Items". I am getting a message to delete some of the items, but I cannot get the folder open to delete the items. Is there a way I can get to the items in the folder? -- Ronnie What version of Outlook created this archive? "Ronnie" <Ronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26BCBD2E-C3A6-425E-ADE0-1FA1CBC9AE49@microsoft.com... > My "Archive Folder" has become full and I now cannot open it to view "Sent > Items". I am getting...

Error code 80070490 12-04-09
I receive this message when i attempt to install the updates and have tried to reinstall vista to solve the problem but am unable to open the "setup.exe" file it says it can't find it when i click on it. any ideas on what the problem is or how to fix it? im running windows vista sp1 You receive a "0x80070490" error code when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web sites to install updates: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958044 -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 www.banthecheck.com Jordo wrote: &...

Calendar Permissions
I have two users and one user(A) is a delegate of user(B)'s calendar. User a can create events on User B's calander but cannot accept meeting on thier behalf. An error message comes up and says that "you do nothave access to User B's calendar folder". Any suggestions? ...

pivot table formatting #3
Using 2003 (11.5612.8107) This is my first real work with a pivot table. In 10 minutes I was able to create a beautiful table with exactly the desired look. However if there is any slight change, I have to rebuild things from scratch or at least reformat it. For example in the left most (Row field) i use Request Type. If I change the Request Types being displayed, the format of the table comes undone. I have read an old post and selected Pivot Table, Table options, Preserve Formatting. I've also clicked on Select, Enable selection. Yet if I add or remove one of the items to ...

How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .
I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only want the box to appear when the cursor is over the cell can anyone offer me some help on this matter? Thank you, Dwain Hi Dwain, Perhaps you are looking for Data Validation, available on the Data menu. See Debra Dalgleish's tutorial at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html --- Regards, Norman "DB" <DB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6939ADC2-CF1C-46AA-B163-BEE27E23356A@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only w...

Apply view to all folders
Greetings, A user has numerous folders created under her Inbox in Outlook 2000. She woule like to create a custom view and then apply it to all folders automatically. I can create a custom view easily, but can't find a way to apply it to all folders other than on a one-by-one basis. Is there a way to apply the view to all folders at one time? Thanks much, Justin You can't apply it to all at once - unless you customize the Messages view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gu...

format a cell as running time
Hello All, I have a simple question I cannot figure out. I would like to keep a spreadsheet of my workouts(running) . I have columns "Total Time" and Split Time(s)" (multiple of these) How would I format a cell as running time? i.e. 22.20.93 and say one of the splits is 2.28.03 (two minutes etc...) Thanks for any suggestions, Homer One way: Format/Cell/Number/Custom mm:ss.00 then enter 2:28.03 In article <94D844C9-A8C9-42FC-91DF-BCDD252ACC6E@microsoft.com>, "Homer" <Homer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello All, > I hav...

Conditional formatting
I've followed the correspondence on conditional formatting on charts with interest but is it possible to conditionally format a line chart i.e. green above a certain value, red below that value? -- Brisbane Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Brisbane Rob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25096 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=529599 Hi, Yes it's possible. http://www.andypope.info/charts/conditionalline.htm Cheers Andy Brisbane Rob wrote: > I've follow...

Printing Formatted Cells
I have conditional format on a cell to format with say Fill Red ... It displays OK on the screen but doesn't appear when printed? I'm sure it'll be something obvious! Is your print setting for color, or B&W? Long shot, but I'm not sure of any other reason why what-you-see is not what-you-get. -- Best Regards, Luke M "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C94E101A-9579-4FDB-8AEF-91D59E1EC3A4@microsoft.com... >I have conditional format on a cell to format with say Fill Red ... It > displays OK on the sc...

view applied?
What does the following WLM beta message mean? View applied not connected to imap4.xxxxxx.co.uk I had already clicked on this account and a couple of emails were downloaded. ...

Chart formatting problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Running Office 2008 on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard <br><br>I am having problems with chart formatting (specifically formatting data labels). I've made all the changes I want and I can save the file, yet when I close it down and reopen it, the changes are lost. For example, I've changed the font type, size and color of my data labels and have rotated them 90 degrees counterclockwise but even after saving my changes, the document reverts to Excel's standard font and rotates my data labels horizontally...

Why is Excel amending formatting itself, when i sort a sheet?
I have a fairly large spreadsheet that i need to sort regularly. Lately, Excel is changing the row & column formatting when i do this. I have version 2007, but it is saved as version 1997 - 2003 due to compatibility reasons. Can someone help resolve this issue please? I would need more information to be able to assist. When you say Row and Column formatting are you referring to the Width/Height of a column/Row? If cells are merged (joined) you may experience some difficulties with this when sorting. Also it may be something with word wrapping. Can you tell me more...

How to turn off auto-formating of numbers into scientific number format.
This has to be one of the most annoying things I have ever seen come out of the Redmond collective. If you import numbers into an excel 2003 spreadsheet, like 2003E152, it will automatically format it in scientific notation. I have read http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q214233 I refuse to accept this as a "feature". I would like to know how to turn it off completely, so it never does the conversion. Thanks, twf Hi Can't be done in general. You have to do adjust the way you "import numbers into". HTH. Best wishes Harald "Tom Fe...

Sending more than 1 page in an email
I have created a 3 page newsletter and the mail program in Publisher only allows me to send 1 page. Is there a way to send all 3 in one email -- bob07 Send it as a PDF file. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been mentioned here. There are others. Do a search. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bob07" <bob07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71DD3B01-048C-491B-9D93-D0ECF9214A54@microsoft.com... >I have created a 3 page newsletter and the mail program in Publisher o...

I've applied a Fill and now can't see the gridlines....
Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it can be done as I have done it before (by accident) Any help mostgratefully received! bestregards, Tim Apply borders... In article <62E1EA83-287A-4FE3-BEC6-7C0155EA1850@microsoft.com>, "FizzyBunghole" <FizzyBunghole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and > searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it c...

Conditional Formatting by Date
Howdy All, I have a budget workbook which contains a worksheet for every month and I need to format certain cells to show a value from a specific date forward. Example: Car payment needs to be applied on the 15th and remain there when the month rolls over. So on the fifteenth of May, I need cell C5 to display $350.00, but I don't want May's C5 to reset back to 0 when the date rollovers over to June 1st. I hope I am clear on this. Thanks for you time and attention, Brian hi! in A1: =TODAY() and in C5: =(IF(AND(MONTH(A1)=5,DAY(A1)=15),TEXT(350,"$000"),"&q...

M2005 Cannot Apply Epayment To Invoice
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4AD73.81F30C10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I create invoices for payments from customers. I have those = automatically charged to their bank accounts and credited to my bank = account. When the payments hit my bank account and are downloaded into = Money, I go into the transaction and enter "Payment For Invoice" and = then try to go to the apply payment to an invoice screen but a nice = little pop up comes up in Money 2005 that says &qu...

Calendar #4
Hi! I've just downloaded a calendar-template from microsoft for 2005. I wanted to download for more years (e.g 2006/07... etc). Maybe there are some other places where I can download an exelcalendar? Anyone? Frode, Chip has one on his web site that I like http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm and a search here on Google found a lot more http://redirx.com/?3h11 -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Frode...

today() conditional formatting
i have conditional formatting set for projects that are still pending so that formula is =today( formatted font is red, bol once the project is complete, the date is manually entered into the cell (changing it from the formula =today() to an actual date (i.e.: 4/19/04)) the problem is that the conditional formatting at that point still reads the date in that cell as today's date (even though it's no longer a formula), and continues to show as red, bold font... which indicates that the project is still pending is there a way to get around that hope that makes sense tia jill You...

Cross Apply problem
How do I get the desired result for the following: SOURCE TABLE: USSoilLyr FIELDS: TAXOR PARTSIZE PCT_R Alfisols ashy 60 Alfisols ashy 57 Alfisols ashy 38 Alfisols clayey 85 Alfisols clayey 79 Andisols medial 50 Andisols medial 36 DESIRED RESULT (TARGET TABLE): T_Order FIELDS: TAXOR PARTSIZE PCT_R Alfisols ashy AVG(60+57+38) Alfisols clayey Avg(85+79) Andisols medial Avg(50+36) My T-SQL Code, as follows, returns wrong calculations when I manually check the results. UPDATE T_Order SET ...

Format Painter shortcut?
Is there a built-in keyboard shortcut for the Format Painter? If not, is there a way to to assign to some key combination? I know I can assign a key combination to a macro, but I would prefer not to write a macro just to get a keyboard shortcut for a standard function. Thanks -- Running Excel 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000 i don't know of any but you could copy the cell with the correct paste special>formats and then use F4 to repeat the action in each cell you want to format "LurfysMa" wrote: > Is there a built-in keyboard shortcut for the Format Painter? > > If...

Install V10 HR after applying service pack 3
I am currently on V10, SP3 and now have purchased the HR module. I am not sure of the steps I need to take to load the HR module (we have the V10 DVD that is not sp3) Are these my steps? 1. Load the HR module from V10 DVD on SQL Server install (I was told previously to use the Add/Remove programs option and change but it still asks for the DVD) 2. Do I need to reload SP3 on server install? 3. Then load the HR module (from V10 dvd) on additional workstations? If I have to re run the SP3 I am concerned it is going to take hours to complete like original instal of SP3 If anyone has a...

put calendar on two pages in publisher- calendar is 2 pages wide
When using publisher, I want to make a calendar that spreads across both pages. the templates only seem to allow me to put a calendar on one page. Is there a way to do this? thanks, Nancy J Are you creating a booklet? How are your pages setup? What size is your stock? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nancyj" <nancyj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F025D58-D86E-4CAA-BEAD-BB878FE6A40A@microsoft.com... > When using publisher, I want to make a calendar that spreads across both >...