How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?

I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically
fill in when the dates did.  Is there any way I can make a calendar with
holidays included?
0
Heather (83)

Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher.

I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page
and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays
that you may celebrate.
http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Heather" <Heather@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically
> fill in when the dates did.  Is there any way I can make a calendar with
> holidays included?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

OL 2000 calendar sharing
All I want to do is share 2 calendars between 2 networked computers-I'd settle for one shared calendar at this point- HELP! System:2 networked computers running OL 2000 one W98SE one W98. Email:2 separate addresses-primary account with isp set as default and sub account with same isp set as default on 2nd computer. Objective:Share OL calendar on each computer Problem: I get the "Accept" button displayed in an email but a message that says "This folder is already being used by Net Folders". ...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Re: Outlook 2003 calendar
back Outlook calendar is deleting events from my calendar older than 2 months (it's keeping recurring events). Auto Archive is not running. I synchronise calendar with my Blackberry which is set to keep appointments forever. When synchonising these past items are not being copied to Outlook calendar. What do I need to do to to synchonise all events/appointments and not have Calendar delete past events "Tim on the Common" <Tim on the Common@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021422B4-ACBD-4E0C-BE97-091031042CD8@microsoft.com... > back Outloo...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Install Publisher 2007 on Two Computers?
I have Office Home and Student 2007 on a laptop and desktop and would like to add Publisher 2007. Is there a version of Publisher 2007 that can be installed on more than one computer? I currently have Publisher XP. Thanks, Al Alton, The Publisher EULA states: 2. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. Before you use the software under a license, you must assign that license to one device. That device is the "licensed device." A hardware partition or blade is considered to be a separate device. a. Licensed Device. You may install and use one copy of the software on the licensed ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Publisher emails
I created a newsletter that I send out to about 30 people. I send the publication as the message (not as an attachment). The recipients are telling me that they get 2 copies of the email even though I only send it to them one time. I bc the recipients if it makes any difference. I use Outlook Express 6.00.29 and have been using it forever so it's not my email program. Any ideas how I can stop Publisher from automatically sending 2 messages? KristyRNinAZ wrote: > I created a newsletter that I send out to about 30 > people. I send the publication as the message (not as a...

adding pdf files to a publisher document
I'd like to add a pdf file as a page in Publisher. Can I do this without opening up the pdf file? I can add an object, but pdf is not on the list of objects. No, not unless you have Acrobat (not just the free reader). And even then there seem to be posters who can't but I can with no problem. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "campgus" <campgus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4068A49-7B75-4446-8CA3-37F62ADBEEAD@microsoft.com... > I'd like to add a pdf file as a page in Publisher. Can I do this without > opening up the pdf f...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

Editing a PDF in publisher
Is there a way to import a formatted PDF into publisher so that it can be edited. The PDF was originally created from Publisher. Thanks Charlie Charlie <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Is there a way to import a formatted PDF into publisher so that it > can be edited. The PDF was originally created from Publisher. Nope. The best you can do is convert it to an imageg which can be placed (not edited) in Publiser. Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader) can edit PDF files. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher You can highlight the text ...

excel add-ons

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

Map Add-On?

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...