How do I add a Barcode to my product labels? Is there a special p

0
samell (1)

samell wrote:
0
wordwiz (948)
4/7/2005 8:20:19 PM
Do you know the numbers?  If so use the PostNet font.

"samell" <samell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Creating a list over the Opportunity Products
Has anyone ever created a view or list over the Opportunity/Products including information from both the Opportunity and the Opportunity/Product files so you could easily pull detail level invormation into excel. Cant say I have but assuming you are on CRM 3.0 you should be able to do this using advanced find then be able to export using excel ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "lennywooters" <lennywooters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74351934-EB46-4097-B7BD-1FF83CD5D2BD@microsoft.com......

X axis labels won't line up under corresponding column data
Only way I can get dates (year 1998, 1999 and on etc) to fall under annual income columns is to horse around with spacing, adding and subtracting spaces in the category axis drop-down box in Chart Options. Seems you can't even use the same number of spaces between each because if you add between two of them, adding the same number of spaces doesn'tnecessarily work between the next two. I have about 8 charts to mess with and can't find an easy way to do this. did you try this righclcik x axis, clcik <format axis> choose <scale> UNCHECK <value(y) axis crosed be...

Map Add-On?

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

special formula
I am trying to create a ID number using the first 4 letters of a persons last name (Cell A1) with the last 4 digits of the persons Social Security number (Cell F1) and have it display in Cell E1 in Excell, does anyone know a formula that will do this? Hi David! Try: =LEFT(A1,4)&RIGHT(F1,4) -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au It is imperative that the patches provided by Microsoft in its April Security Release be applied to Systems as soon as possible. It is believed that the likelihood of a worm being released SOON that exploits one of...

best antivirus product for exchange 2003?
We previously used groupshield 4.5 with exchange 5.5 in NT4, but since migrating to exchange 2003 in win2003 environment I would like to get views as to the best product. I've read lots of reviews that do not recommend groupshield 6. poor development and vastly buggy software. any alternatives??? Regards I use Norton Corporate edition and have it set to scan all incoming emails and the server itself every morning at 2am. Never a complaint about Norton. (Lots of complaints about the users but that is for another forum!) >-----Original Message----- >We previously used groupshiel...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Is there a "best practice" for establishing isolated development, quality assurance, and production SharePoint instances?
I'm attempting to understand how a successful site handles development versus qa versus production environments for SharePoint. What I mean is this - one could have one sharepoint instance, and use sharepoint permissions to limit the number of people who see work on a site before it is ready for "production". The problem with this approach is that if the site being developed happens to have need of lists, workflows, etc. that are in use in production, then there is the potential for test data to show up in production. And of course, there is also the hassles that arise ...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

Need help printing labels from address file in MS Publisher
Would like printed instruction on how to print labels from an address list created in Publisher On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:41:02 +0000, Mary-Anne wrote (in article <E8EDABD7-208E-4875-BB5F-E862BE6AD4DC@microsoft.com>): > Would like printed instruction on how to print labels from an address list > created in Publisher Google is your friend. This topic has been addressed many times before. This article has a step-by-step for labels (Publisher 2002-03) Create a mail merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052584251033.aspx 2000 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assis...

Can I add other data to a pivot chart
I want to add a target line to a pivot chart. The data for the target line would be from a different source (worksheet) to the underlying pivot table. Is this possible (by workaround or otherwise)? A pivot chart can only display data from the pivot table. This can be overcome by drawing a line and hoping it doesn't move too much. I would instead make a regular chart from the pivot table, and add the data for the additional line. To make a regular chart from a pivot table, select a blank cell that's not touching the pivot table and start the chart wizard. In step 2, you must use...