How can I open a file saved in another version of Publisher? #2

I have Publisher 2000 and I am trying to open a .pub file but the message
says it cannot open because the file is save in a different version of
Publisher. Is there a way to open the file in Publisher 2000? Any help would
be greatly appreciated.
0
YvetteR (2)

Integration Manager error #2
Is anyone familiar with this error from the Itegration Manager: "DOC 1 ERROR: Could not locate the Integration Manager sanScript library." I get this when running a payroll transaction integreation. The import file is a flat text file located on a network drive. IM runs other integrations on this PC. Regards, - Greg Crowe ...

concatenate files...
Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote: >Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party >tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul Yes, the same way you did before: copy file1.txt + file2.txt fileboth.txt Type copy /? at a command prompt to find out all about the copy command. -- Tim Slattery Slattery_T@bls.gov http://members.cox.net/slatteryt Paul H wrote: ...

How to tell if a form is open
I want to know how to return a value telling me whether or not a form is currently open. Something like this pseudo-code: If Forms![new appointment].Open = True Then 'send harry a box of chocolates' End If Cheers -- Nick Assuming Access 2000 or later: If CurrentProject.AllForms("new appointment").IsLoaded Then -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Nick Heath" <NickHeath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Sending/exporting Outlook Contacts for use in another computer
I want to send the Outlook Contacts address book from my desktop to use in my laptop. Can it be as simple as copying the whole address book file and replacing the laptop Contacts address book with the new one? Thanks. Bob There is no separate "address book" file. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

need to chart sum of 2 rows in worksheet
I have a worksheet in which I have 12 columns to represent the months and my expense categories in the rows below. The last row is a Total row of all the expenses above it. One of the values I want to represent in a 12-month line graph is the Total row less the Misc Expense row. How can I graph this without creating a new row in my worksheet to hold just this calculated value? I'm very comfortable with writing macros if that's what it will take to accomplish this. Thanks, Barry ...

97 vs 97 SR-2
What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? This MSKB article provides the storied history of Excel 97 patches and links to more detailed information about the changes made: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232652&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Tim2" <Tim2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BFA00FD-9E36-4FEB-B558-EB781563A591@microsoft.com... | What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? ...

timesheet entry error #2
When we enter timesheets, we get the error that the pay code does not exist for the employee in the rate table. I looked at the KB 874621 as well and everything checks out. We get our cost and billing from employee rate table. Surprisingly we are getting this error for the project for all the employees. Apart from making sure that the employee with his salary paycode (as he is a salary employee) is defined in the rate table, what else can I check? ...

Bulk attachments

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

audible click when opening a new window.
I know I should be able to find this somewhere but I can't seem to figure it out. When I open a new folder or window there is a "click" sound that the computer makes. How can I turn this off? Thanks! Amadeus Try: Control Panel-Sounds "Start Navigation" and "Complete Navigation" are the relevant items. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer http://dts-l.com/index.htm On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:56:27 -0700, in microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, Amadeus <Amadeus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I kno...

backtick saving bug
Description: Internet Explorer 8 Save To Disk damages documents with backticks in attribute values. Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a HTML document containing the code <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="`" DISABLED > 2. Open the document in Microsoft Internet Explorer. 3. Tell Microsoft Internet Explorer to save the document to disk as bare HTML using ISO encoding. 4. Open the saved document in Microsoft Internet Explorer. Expected result: 4. The saved page should display the same content as the original page. Actual result: 4. The saved page displays...

Formatting does not follow when copying from one cell to another
I have a cell on sheet 1 that I have added text to with some bolding, coloring of text, etc. On Sheet 2 I have a cell that I have told to copy whatever is in the cell on sheet 1 described above. Why doesn't the formatting copy over too?? A formula returns a result, not any formatting. Pete On Apr 7, 9:55=A0pm, Banker <Ban...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a cell on sheet 1 that I have added text to with some bolding, > coloring of text, etc. On Sheet 2 I have a cell that I have told to copy > whatever is in the cell on sheet 1 described above. =...

Can't delete email #2

Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 into MS Publisher
I am trying to get a school to move to Microsoft products. They currently do all of their newsletters and certificates in Adobe Pagemaker. How do I get these files imported into MS Publisher 2003? Is there a 3rd party tool that can do this? Has this not been requested before Any help will be appreciated. The only way you can do it is via the ClipBoard. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Problem at "Save as"
Hi, I'm having a problem at excel that i don't have on other computers: when i click save as, i would like, as usual, that on the file name window, apeared only the current file name, and not "copy from "filename"". Can you help me, removing this annoying feature? Thanks Cako It probably says "Copy of" and that would be because the file you're trying to save was opened "read only". (You would see that in the title bar). You'll have to figure out why that was but it might be that the file has its "read only" file attrib...

Can Not Reply To Emails