How can I can add "graphite light att" font 2 my home xp?

I transferred a Publisher file from one computer (ME) to a new computer (XP
home ed). Both computers use MS office 2000. When I re-open that file now (on
the XP computer), a box pops up indicating the font type is unknown and the
status as being unavailable. Therfore the embedded font - "graphite light
att" is modified to another font. I want too keep the original font! How do I
get this font uploaded to my XP computer so the font on my document remains?
0
User (141)

Copy the font from your old computer on a floppy or whatever, install it on your
new computer.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"AUSTIN XP user" <AUSTIN XP user@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I transferred a Publisher file from one computer (ME) to a new computer (XP
> home ed). Both computers use MS office 2000. When I re-open that file now (on
> the XP computer), a box pops up indicating the font type is unknown and the
> status as being unavailable. Therfore the embedded font - "graphite light
> att" is modified to another font. I want too keep the original font! How do I
> get this font uploaded to my XP computer so the font on my document remains?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How can I can add "graphite light att" font 2 my home xp?
I transferred a Publisher file from one computer (ME) to a new computer (XP home ed). Both computers use MS office 2000. When I re-open that file now (on the XP computer), a box pops up indicating the font type is unknown and the status as being unavailable. Therfore the embedded font - "graphite light att" is modified to another font. I want too keep the original font! How do I get this font uploaded to my XP computer so the font on my document remains? Copy the font from your old computer on a floppy or whatever, install it on your new computer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http...