How can I alphabetize a column by last name?

I can't find the A-Z, Z-A button to group a column by last name.
0
RAD (11)

Publisher is unable to do this; you could build the list in Word, do the
alphabetizing and then copy paste into Publisher.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"RAD" <RAD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't find the A-Z, Z-A button to group a column by last name.

0
Engineer5094 (821)

How to Link to the next blank row after the last entry in a column?
Cell BM6 Sheet1, has a formula that gives me a numeric total. The total belongs in Column D1 Sheet2 after the last entry, and there will be cells that will remain blank in that column before the last entry. Sheet1 is a work sheet, which will be saved with a new file name at the end of the month after the totals have been sent to Sheet2. Sheet2 is a permanent, ongoing record. The numbers on original Sheet1 will then be erased and the worksheet reused for the new month. :confused: How do I get the values into the appropriate row of Sheet2 and have them remain there when I reuse the workshee...

Changing domain names
When I first set up sbs2003 I used companyweb as my domain name. How do I change it to my xyz.com domain? Also if anyone knows of any helpful tutorials on this subject it would really help. Thanks in Advance Take a look at: 822447 How to Modify an SMTP E-Mail Address by Using Recipient Policies http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822447 You'll need to ensure that the new domain (xyz.com) has MX records pointing to your router (which should then point to the mail server) or directly to the mail server. You'll most likely need to modify the default recipient policy and change t...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

How do I make a column of checkboxes quickly?
I have a list of people my company has already mailed letters to (about 500) .. I have another separate list of people that may or may not have been mailed to from the first list. Is there a way to quickly creat a column of checkboxes and then somehow crossreference these people that have already been mailed to (both list have account numbers) so that we can exclude them from our next mail out? See http://tinyurl.com/bfkdt -- HTH Bob Phillips "Kevin Kimbrell via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:eaaf5760ccae43ac8b829a58e9708b6b@OfficeKB.com....

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Naming A Grouping
Is it possible to title a grouping so people know what they are expanding and collapsing? No....but that's not a bad idea. An alternative is to put text in the cell next to the [+] or [-] button like: <-Click here to expand/collapse myGroup Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Nora" wrote: > Is it possible to title a grouping so people know what they are expanding and > collapsing? ...

Can't delete email #2

how do i do an alphabetical list of songs for a booklet
i need to do a booklet of song titles for karaoke booklets but thgey need to be done in alphabetical order, any ideas what i need ? use Word document -- davidm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ davidm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=375228 All you need to do is enter the song titles into a column in Excel and you can use the DATA -> SORT command to sort them in "ABC Order". Can you tell I have a school age child...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Variable Control Names
Within a user form I am trying to reduce the amount of code needed to enter text into text box I have two text boxes. TextBox1 and TextBox2 When Command Button 1 is clicked I want the result TextBox1.Text = "This is my test text" When Command Button 2 is clicked I want the result TextBox2.Text = "This is my test text" But I wish to use the same piece of code for both examples. I am missing something here. This is my test example. _____________________________________________________________ Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() setar (1) 'when Command Button 1 is cl...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

error loading columns for printing
i have been using frx 6.5 with sp7 in windows server 2003 for many months now. then i accidentally installed the FRx2003orXPSP2Update.zip. i now cannot open frx so i reinstall it. i successfully opened it without errors but when i generate a report in any output type, the error "error loading columns for printing" and "error setting device context. please reopen drilldown viewer and try again." appears. i need help. thanks, mel ...