Help, can't shrink to fit so art prints on 1 page!

Working on a large banner, and want to share it with my team for review.
Original file is 15mg, too large to send, and making a .pdf results in 45
pages of tiled images.  Other desktop publishing software allows you to
select a "fit to one page" or "scale" option so your image is reduced to one
legal or letter sized sheet of paper.  I can't even print this out to walk
around and show my co-workers for comment.

So - making a .pdf doesn't work, selecting Reduce then Fit to Paper Size
won't work, asking to scale this to 20% won't work, printing to Office
Document Image Writer doesn't get me anywhere.

Help!  Confounded in Cleveland
0
KBlazek (1)

When you select PDF, properties, settings tab, create a new page size, type the
page size as the banner size. You should be able to see the entire banner in the
resulting PDF. It will be slow to create depending on the content, gradients
will be very slow.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"KBlazek" <KBlazek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Working on a large banner, and want to share it with my team for review.
> Original file is 15mg, too large to send, and making a .pdf results in 45
> pages of tiled images.  Other desktop publishing software allows you to
> select a "fit to one page" or "scale" option so your image is reduced to one
> legal or letter sized sheet of paper.  I can't even print this out to walk
> around and show my co-workers for comment.
>
> So - making a .pdf doesn't work, selecting Reduce then Fit to Paper Size
> won't work, asking to scale this to 20% won't work, printing to Office
> Document Image Writer doesn't get me anywhere.
>
> Help!  Confounded in Cleveland

0
mary-sauer (6480)

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

KB979202 (Silverlight (1) failed to install
Rebooted, shut down all occurrences of IE, tried what I know. Installation returns error code 64C (doesn't help me at all). Any solutions? Nisko wrote: > Rebooted, shut down all occurrences of IE, tried what I know. Installation > returns error code 64C (doesn't help me at all). Any solutions? Uninstall it ? That's the best recommendation I can give for a totally unnecessary multimedia format that was pushed out by Windows Update for no apparent reason other then to increase ad revenue for Microsoft. MowGreen ================ * -343-* FDNY Never F...

Form records has only 1 but should have many
I have a main form with a button when click will execute: Private Sub btnCreateEmployee_Click() DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEmployee", acNormal, , , acFormEdit, acWindowNormal End Sub Most of the time when the frmEmployee opens up will show only 1 record on the record selector. I need to return to the main form and click the button again to open up the frmEmployee again to see there are many records on the record selector, any idea? Alan, Try leaving out some of the arguments. DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEmployee", acNormal This should do the trick. Also make sure there is not...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Restart existing page numbers in each section
I have a document that I have broken into 8 sections. It's a quick reference guide. Each section describes a difference procedure. I already have the headers and footers set up the way I want them, but I would like to restart the page numbers at 1 in each section. The online help suggests using Insert | Page numbers, but that repalces my existing footers. How can I leave my footers as they but only restart the numbering? Can I automatically cause page numbering to restart at 1 in all sections, including ones I might add later? Insert | Page Numbers is one way to g...

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

Suzanne's Page Number Scheme
I posted an issue several weeks ago and got a response from Suzanne re getting each odd page numbered sequentially as 1,2,3,4...... and not numbering the even pages. The field was {=({page}+1)/2} Next thing to try, how can I get a PageRef field to recognize the page number created from this scheme rather that the global (not sure if this is the correct term) page number, which includes the title page (it is not numbered). Basicall the third page is numbered 1, the fifth page is numbered 2, etc So if I insert a PageRef field in the thirteenth page and refer to the fifth page,...

help me #2

Program a macro to print
I have an employee expense report that contains employee information in the first five rows. The rows 6 through 30 are blank and for the employee to fill in (or add additional rows if necessary) with a list of their expenses. In rows 31 - 37, there is information that the employee acknowledges that the expenses listed in the rows are true and incurred on behalf of his/her job duties. I have a macro that automatically prints this worksheet. If the employee doesn't have enough expenses to fill all the rows between 6 and 30, I would like to create a routine in my macro...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Sorting Payables Cheques when Printing
In the Edit Payables Cheque window, there is a 'Sort Documents on Remittance by:' field that defaults to Date. I would prefer for it to always default to Number (the second choice). Is there a way to permanently set this without having to manually update it each time I enter the screen? Thanks Yes, you need to use VBA. Do you own Modifier? "Adam" wrote: > In the Edit Payables Cheque window, there is a 'Sort Documents on Remittance > by:' field that defaults to Date. I would prefer for it to always default to > Number (the second choice...

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help