graphics in Publisher #2

When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear.
0
cmeeker (3)

Does the document print in toto? Have you gone to the manufacturer's web site of
your printer model and looked around for an updated driver?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"cmeeker" <cmeeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
6/13/2007 3:49:09 PM
Yes, the document does print.  No, I haven't gone to the printer website.
Thanks!
Carol

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Does the document print in toto? Have you gone to the manufacturer's web site of
> your printer model and looked around for an updated driver?
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "cmeeker" <cmeeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear.

0
cmeeker (3)

Publisher 97 files to Pub2002
Hi all, can anyone help? I recently got Publisher 2002 and have attempted to load webpages created using Publisher 97. A page will load in, but it is displayed the wrong size and half the text and any images are hidden. If I try to increase the size of the page through page setup, I can do this but the text/images that were hidden do not appear! Any ideas how to fix this? Sorry if I have not explained this too well!!! TIA -- Larry Well I have to inform you first off that the web functionality of version 97 is night and day difference to version 2002. That said you'd do well to...

How to reduce the size of ExchROOT #2
The size of EXCHROOT of my EXCHANGE SERVER is growing too fast ,how can i reduce the size of it? And I have fully backup exhange ,and the log file is empty now. What exact file or directory is growing too fast? On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:00:09 +0800, "Jason Fu" <jasonfu@cnshipping.com> wrote: >The size of EXCHROOT of my EXCHANGE SERVER is growing too fast ,how can i >reduce the size of it? >And I have fully backup exhange ,and the log file is empty now. > ...

Disappearing graphics
I'm running MS Publisher 97 under WinXP Home. Recently I discovered that inserted graphics (.WMF) had simply disappeared from one of the pages. No frame, no placekeeper, nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? It keeps repeating. Vel See if this solves it, view, picture display, detailed display. If this isn't the answer maybe you are due for an updated video driver. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "Vel Turner" <twoturners@tiagris.com> wrote in message news:eRBsQ$4fDHA.1752@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I'm r...

PowerShell 2 via C#
I'm trying to make PowerShell queries through C#, using the SDK. The commands run well, the problem I encounter is with results. For example, if I use an Exchange command (Get-MailboxStatistics) to get the statistics of a user, I get a list of results, but the .BaseObject property is empty. I can only access the results via .Properties["PropertyName"] which only deserializes primitive types. I found Exchange.Types.ps1xml, and I'm wondering if I could load this file via C# so PowerShell would know how to deserialize the Microsoft types. -- Sefyroth May...

Publishing an internal CRM web site using ISA
Hi all, I was wondering if its possible to publish an internally hosted CRM 1.2 web site to the internet using ISA 2000 ? I've done the basics as far setting up the web publishing and when I try and pull up the site, I get a network logon prompt which I think makes sense since the site seems to use network authentication to determine who you are. What I cannot figure out, is what to enter at this login prompt. I've tried my account, the administrator account and no luck. Anybody have any idea what to do ? Thanks Nick are you being prompted for Username password domain? or on...

new user needs help #2
Hi, I have a stocklist (sheet 2) with 4 columns: A= LOT # B=DESCRIPTION C=BIDDER # D=PRICE, and an invoice (sheet 1) with column A=LOT # containing this formula: IF(A16="","",VLOOKUP(A16,STOCKLIST!$A$2:$B$501,2.0)) so the description comes up automatically in the invoice. Now what i want to do is have an invoice generated automatically when I enter the bidder number and price paid into their respective columns, with bidder no.5 generating an invoice numbered 1005. Row 1 has the invoice no, row 2 has the bidder no. Is this possible? Thank you -- Regards, Sarah A...

Publisher referencing
I wish to transfer a word document to publisher. I have attempted this but all referenced endnotes are omitted. I have also tried to insert a reference (either footer or in endnotes in publisher) but there seems to be no facility when I hit the insert tab as I would in word. Publisher does not support footnotes. You will have to create them manually. Long documents are best done in Word. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Martin Faulkner" <Martin Faulkner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

How do I open word 2.0 files in word 2007?
What's the best way for a novice home user to open his Word 2.0 file in Word 2007? Word 2007 will not allow me to open them! See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922849. On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:13:02 -0800, Word Help!! <Word Help!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What's the best way for a novice home user to open his Word 2.0 file in Word >2007? > >Word 2007 will not allow me to open them! -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ...

Resource Scheduling #2
Hi We are running Exchange 2000 and I have an issue that I'm struggling to resolve. We have a number of Public Folder Calendars in Exchange to monitor resource bookings.When scheduling appointments the user would like to invite the resource and be able to view the availability. Currently the public folders are mail enabled but the addresses are hidden from the GAL to avoid mail being indavertently sent to them. If I unhide the address from the GAL I am then select the relevant resource calendar in the scheduling view but the Free/Busy time is not available. I'm wondering if t...

Graphics
I have a Toshiba laptop and the screen is constantly fluttering.The desktop icons flutter. I can't watch movies because of it. I would think it has to do with graphics but I don't know. I have Intel Graphics Mobile Chipset and according to their website the driver is updated. Any suggestions on what might be the cause? I tried restoring to an earlier date but no restoral point prior to the problem exists. On 5/19/2010 11:41 AM, Connie wrote: > I have a Toshiba laptop and the screen is constantly fluttering.The > desktop icons flutter. I can't watch movies be...

cobbining Publisher and Word documents into one file or document
I have several documents in Publisher and Word which I need to run a booklet out of each month and I would like to be able to print them to our printer so that I can sort, staple and hole punch without doing this manually each month. By, opening each individual document in each program running as many as I need and then I am having to manually collate and hole punch these. I'd suggest doing a "copy and paste" of the Word docs into Publisher. "mstreuber@cnusd.k12.ca.us" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8073213-1052-43B1-8D22-242498...

Graphic template Excel 1997
Hi, I have some template of Graphic in an Excel file. I have a workbook with the graphic, one with the data and one with some constant (Contain the information about the legend and stuff like this) . When I modify the data of the constant, the layout of the graphic change. Is there a way to prevent this? Thanks, ...

Publisher CD Key #2
I have previously installed Publisher and now when I try to open the program it asks me for my CD key. I do not have the jewel case that has the CD key on it anymore. What do I do now? Thanks. Bummer hey!!! Bill Gates urgently needs your money, go and buy the latest version. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Hi Vince, Assuming you are in the US, call Microsoft at (425) 635-7056. It's not a toll-free number but they can get you up and running relatively quickly. The call may cost you a few bucks (under $5) for the call. I h...

Duplicate Data #2
I'm using Internet Explorer to download a CSV file from a Unix server to the desktop. When the File Download dialog box comes up, I select the "Open" option to open the Excel workbook with the contents of the CSV file. If I do this download more than once, with different source data, I get the same data in the workbook the second time. The third time, it's different. Consequently, I have to be very careful to check out the data prior to using it. It's almost as if the data is buffered or queued?? Any ideas? ...

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Getpivotdata Function #2
Good Afternoon - Can anyone help with a question regarding the "GETPIVOTDATA" function. I would like to use the function in some 700 cells. However, as you can see in the example below, I would have to manually change the values for both Year and County in each cell. That's not an option. Is there a better way? Very best, Mike =GETPIVOTDATA("PreTP",'Source Population Data'!$A$3,"Year", 2000,"COUNTY","Adams") On Aug 11, 5:39=A0am, Takeadoe <mtonkov...@msn.com> wrote: > Good Afternoon - Can anyone help with a question ...

Duplex printer not recognised as duplex capable in Publisher 2007
I have a number of printers which Publisher does not recognise as being capable of printing in duplex even when their properties are set to duplex. Consequently Publisher 2007 treats them as manual printers and proceeds to print fronts first, and backs as a second print job. Changing the Print to Two-sided results in the duplex wizard being triggered which again is intended for single sided printers needing to manual duplex - fronts then backs. Under Printer Properties, Printer details I can see that Features Duplex: No. Q) How can I override this! Well, I have got there by trial...

difference between Graphics::DrawImage() and Graphics::DrawCachedBitmap().
hi friends, i want to the difference between Graphics::DrawImage() and Graphics::DrawCachedBitmap(). i mean how the performance in DrawCachedBitmap() is improved? DrawCachedBitmap should be analaogous to drawing with DDB in GDI. and DrawImage should be analogous to drawing in DIB in GDI. DDB is in the device format but DIB is in the device independent format. So there would involve the device translation everytime you draw with DIB. You an speeden that by caching in the device format and using the cached bitmap to draw in future. -- Vipin Aravind "priya" <priyanka.khedekar@g...

Exchange Rate #2
Hi, I was working on the Journal entry transactions and suddenly i get the following error: a valid exchange rate could not be found. choose continue to open the exchange reat entry. all data is available what is going on? ...

no longe rcan open older publisher files
I am running Publisher 2003. I previously have had no problems open Publisher 2000 files. Now, when I open a Publisher 2000 file it says "Publisher cannot open this file. This file was saved from a previous version of Publisher. Publisher no longer supports files what were saved in this version." The only thing that has changed is that I've installed Microsoft Expression Studio 2. Any Publisher files saved in 2003 format open just fine. It's the older ones that I cannot open. Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open...

Install Error #2
Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to install CRM 4.0 on a new server. System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.IO.IOException: The network path was not found. It seems to be when trying to create the Organisation_MSCRM database which is strange as teh MSCRM_CONFIG datbase gets created fine. CRM and SQL are on the same server. Your help would be very grateful. Regards James Yes James, that is odd. Ok, some questions? Is the SQL registration set to Local? Is there a configured System DSN? The installation accou...

cut and paste #2
Working in v.2003 when I cut a phrase or sentence from another doc either word or a web page, many times when I paste it comes with the text boxes. How do cut and paste without these boxes being transfered to the publisher doc? Place the cursor in the text box, then paste. If you simply paste a new text box is created. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "misskitty" <misskitty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92D49CEA-A891-4320-9867-88C9004A17D6@microsoft.com... > Working in v.2003 ...

View a Publisher file without having Publisher installed
Hello, we have a user that is using Publisher XP. They would like to send their newsletter to everyone in our company, but they are the only one that has Publisher installed. Is there a way for them to distribute the newsletter to everyone? Or is there a Publisher viewer we can install on everyone's PC? Thanks ..PDF files are the cleanest way to handle this but suggested reading is: http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html There is no viewer available. "Angus Young" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4e7c01c3ffec$63eb8510$a001280a@phx.gb...

postmaster #2
How can I see Postmaster email messages? unknown users messages. Hi Selim, By default the the postmaster account is associated with the administrator(or different if re-named) account on your domain. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "selim kucuktalasli" <selim@polatholding.com> wrote in message news:ekmK7CXzFHA.1256@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can I see Postmaster email messages? > > unknown users messages. > > > > I deleted one email account 1 months ago. But I need incomi...

Excel 2007 -- What's up with this 2?
So here I am in an imported from a text file excel workbook/sheet and formulas don't work! (call this "First Instance") I can not even get the cell to do a simple =1*2!!!!!!!! I go to a new excel workbook/sheet and formulas work! In the new work sheet, if I multiply the cell in the first instance, the formula works -- no matter how the cell in "First Instance" is formatted (text or number)!!???!!!! So why not in the first instance? Thanks! There may be leading or trailing spaces or some such other difference that is forcing the cell contents to be images of ...