Graph spreadsheet pastes in 2 pages in word.can I have it on 1pg

There is a graph in Excel that I want to paste with some text in word.  When
I try to paste that spreadsheet in Word it comes up in 2 pages, making it
look messey.  But importing cuts off the 2nd page part and keeps it in one
page.  How can I have a perfect format!
0
Query (4)

You could start by posting your question in the proper newsgroup. This one
is for Publisher. That's not to say that someone here can't/won't help you
but basically you dialed a wrong number.   ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Hortresearch Word Query" <Hortresearch Word
Query@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There is a graph in Excel that I want to paste with some text in word.
> When
> I try to paste that spreadsheet in Word it comes up in 2 pages, making it
> look messey.  But importing cuts off the 2nd page part and keeps it in one
> page.  How can I have a perfect format!

0
jl_amerson (3088)
5/10/2005 3:40:23 AM
Hortresearch Word Query wrote:
> There is a graph in Excel that I want to paste with some text in
> word.  When I try to paste that spreadsheet in Word it comes up in 2
> pages, making it look messey.  But importing cuts off the 2nd page
> part and keeps it in one page.  How can I have a perfect format!

What was your problem with Publisher?

--
In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol:  http://www.dts-l.org/

0
test1951 (392)

Make lines on a graph appear with a button
All, I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up o the graph at a time with the use of buttons. I would really appreciat a hand, I am very new to this level of Excel. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select all the data, and create a line chart Select a cell in the table Choose Data>Filter>AutoFilter From the dropdown list in one of the heading cells, select an item The chart will display the data for that item geistritter < wrote: > I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up on > the graph at a tim...

how can I change the size of each cell consistency?
how can I change the size of each cell consistency? I mean width and height of each cell. Thanks!! Hi Matthew, You can't change the size of an individual cell. You can change the width of column(s) or the height of row(s) - to a specific width - to autofit a selection. Column selection(s): Format, Column, width, specify width or autofit a selection Row Selection(s) Format, Row, width, specify height or autofit a selection You can double click on the border between two column headers or between two row headers to fit row or column to selection. If you want a program...

Print pages in collated order
I have a program that I am putting together...it allows a user to use a ToggleButton to print out a variable number of pages depending on how many products have been chosen. The problem is when the pages print, they come out by individual product, not collated sets (e.g., if I want to print six copies of each product it will print out six copies of product number one, six of number two and so on). I want to be able to print them in order (e.g., one of product one, one of product two, etc…so that eventually six full sets are printed out). Here are the string of commands that I have so far...i...

Payables and Intercompany #2
Anyone know of a way to drill back on a Payables Transaction and see the intercompany expenses/entries. All i see is the intercompany due to - My customer had their posting turned off to the GL and i need a way to get what the entries to each company should be. The distribution detail reports reprinted don't have that info - do the originals? ...

Word 2002 SP3
RE: Spelling/Grammar, Up until very recently, when I did a spell check I would get the "reading levels" as well as all counts upon completion. Now, I get nothing and I suspect that somehow the "Normal" has been changed unknowingly. I have tried - Detect and Repair I have tried - Resetting the options and nothing is working to bring that (in my case) important information back. The actual process of Spell/Grammar check seems to work fine however. Would someone please guide me as to either how to fix this or where to go to get the info to do so? Many th...

Installing Server 2003 SP 1 over Exchange 2003 SP 2
I am about to install Server 2003 SP 1 on a machine running Exchange Server 2003 with SP 2 - Has anyone heard of any issues in doing this ? I want to be prepared for everything breaking. I know SP 1 for Server includes lots of security updates but wouldn't want it messing with Exchange Security. Lemme know your thoughts Thanks Paul Hi Paul, It's recommended to run SP1. No issues. (From Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Release Notes) If you are running Windows Server 2003, it is recommended that you install Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1). http://download.microsoft.com/downl...

Customising Taskbar Icon actions for Outlook 2003 #2
Hi there, I posted this a few weeks ago, to no avail. Trying again... ------------------------- Does anyone know how I might be able to tweak / customise the task bar icon for Outlook? I am referring to the Icon down on the right side of the task bar which appears when I set outlook to do so when minimised. Clicking this icon brings up various options... like OPEN OUTLOOK, Show Network Warnings, Hide when Minimised... etc. I would like to add SEND / RECEIVE to this little icon so that I can start a send / receive routine without taking outlook out of the minimised state. Anyone familar with ho...

circular reference #2
This is what I'm trying to do and I can't seem to get a circula reference to work. I want to enter a numerical weight value into cell. I then want the cell to convert that number to a % based on th sample size and display the result in the original cell. So if I hav my sample size of 100 grams in cell A1 and I enter my defect weight o 10 grams in cell B1 then I want cell B1 to calculate and display as percentage. Can I do this or is there a simpler way that I am missing I don't really want to do calculation in another cell as I am tryin to create a form. Any suggestions ---...

How can I get a copy of Publisher 2002?
I still have Windows 98 on my computer. A client of mine wants me to use Publisher for a project, but I don't want to upgrade to XP right now. How can I get a new copy of PUblisher 2002 that would be compatible with my computer? I did a google search and am uncomfortable about buying from web sites that I don't know. Any suggestions? Hi Crystal1365 (Crystal1365@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I still have Windows 98 on my computer. A client of mine wants me || to use Publisher for a project, but I don't want to upgrade to XP || right now. ...

vlookup?? #2
I'm not sure how to do this but this is what I want to do. A B 6/27/05 262A029 6/23/05 267A042 6/24/05 267A043 6/24/05 271A001 I want to search column A for a certain date and pull out the data on column B but some dates have multiple matches on column B. I need all the column B data that matches the date. So in the example I have...When I search for 6/24/05 in column A I get "267A043" and "271A001" from column B. Can someone please help me!!! Thanks -- cutsygurl -----------------------------------------------------------------...

No Dialog Box when Pasting Cut Cells
I am using one of the Microsoft Press books to learn Microsoft 2003. When I cut a group of cells it instructs me to go to the Insert menu and click cut cells and says that the content in the cells that I am overwriting should be shifted to the right, but instead they shift up. Because no Dialog box appears I have now way to change this. I would appreciate any clues on either how to make the Dialog box appear or to get the cells to shift to the right. I have already used the Options menu to make sure that the Dialog box is activated. Best regards, -- Albert Lan Hi, That is the corr...

word showing 2nd blank page when trying to exit
Word 2003 very slow loading, when trying to exit shows a second blank page also slowly For general troubleshooting, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bturner" <bturner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A875937A-1630-4BF3-A2C1-37A8E24F84D5@microsoft.com... > Word 2003 very slow loading, when trying to exit shows a second blank page > also slowly ...

Exchange 5.5 Migration #2
Hi, We are running the Exchange 5.5 with Windows NT now. I few weeks time, we will going to migration the Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2000 Server. Is there any procedure or document that I can find in order to perform this migration? Thank You. Chiew Mann In-place migration or on new hardware? Chiew Mann wrote: > Hi, > > We are running the Exchange 5.5 with Windows NT now. I > few weeks time, we will going to migration the Exchange > 5.5 to Windows 2000 Server. > > Is there any procedure or document that I can find in > order to perform this migration? > > T...

XY scatter graph
How do I attach dates to data points when the x&y values are not dates? Hi, One way is to use Rob Bobey's free addin, Chart Labeler. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy gps tech wrote: > How do I attach dates to data points when the x&y values are not dates? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Prediction Graphs
How do i make a graph predict the next value from 3 tables with info eg Table 1 has 5$ profit Table 2 has 3$ profit Table 3 has 8$ Profit how do i make a graph which predicts the next set of values from these values? -- peabushmartin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ peabushmartin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27399 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469414 The mechanics of getting a chart to predict future values is easy. Chart your data in the desi...

Blank Emails #2
All of a sudden starting this morning some emails where showing up with blank content, and the subject was intact but just no content, upon investigation I discovered that this is happening from any one that sends an email from aol and so far does not seem to be happening from other domains. This is happening to all clients of my exchage server, none of them are getting AOL emails correctly. and this just started, it has been working fine for along time now. Does any one know what I can do to be able to properly recieve emails comming from aol senders. Please help. and thank you...

WMP11/Vista can't acceed the online store (MSN Music service)
In brief: everytime I try to acceed the online store "MSN Music" service from within WMP11 it fails reporting errors connecting to the service. "Media Guide" and other online services (always from within WMP11) do work fine instead so it's not a network/firewall/AV problem. It's just "MSN Music" that simply can't connect.... Obviously I can open http://music.msn.com with IE8 without problems. Who can help me and many other users on the Net with the same problem as reported in many worldwide forums? My cfg: Vista Home Premium SP2, WMP1...

Microsoft CRM v1.2 Update: 840934 and another language
I need update 840934 for Polish language. ...

Graph within a graph
I am looking to have a pie chart show general information and then have another pie chart show a section of the origional in greater detail. Is this possible? Have you tried using a Pie in Pie chart? "Jen Kulak" wrote: > I am looking to have a pie chart show general information and then have > another pie chart show a section of the origional in greater detail. Is this > possible? That is what I am trying to figure out how to do. I know where the option is, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to enter the data correctly. "Barb R." wrote: &g...

Amortization Schedule #2
Which product of Microsoft Money out of either Premium 2005, Delux 2005, or Standard 2005 will allow you to be able to create an Amortization Schedule to figure out some loan costs. I think this was answered before, so you might want to check on replies to your first message. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regar...

sales graphs
How can I create a graph that would show sales/dept on the Y axis and years or months on the X axis? use a pivot chart/table in excel. You must create a datasource forst. "irene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:260801c5113c$6dd4a6d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I create a graph that would show sales/dept on > the Y axis and years or months on the X axis? ...

if Condition #2
Can anyone clarify my doubt please. I have 3 fields condition 1, condition 2 and condition 3. If the value of condition 1 or Condition 3 is equal to 1 then my result should show as 10. How can do this? Can I use this using If condition, then how can I do it? Maybe??? =if(or(a1=1,c1=1),10,"what should go here") saraskandan@gmail.com wrote: > > Can anyone clarify my doubt please. I have 3 fields condition 1, > condition 2 and condition 3. If the value of condition 1 or Condition 3 > is equal to 1 then my result should show as 10. How can do this? Can I > use this ...

Incoming Messages have wrong time #2
I'm at my wits' end with this. Can someone help? When the clock on my task bar is correct, my incoming email messages arrive with a time stamp of one hour earlier (causing me to think it's been sitting there for an hour if I didn't happen to see it come in) Outgoing messages leave with the correct time stamp. If I go in and click "adjust for daylight savings," the incoming messages have the correct time stamp but ALL of my appointments (past, present, and future) in my calendar are moved forward an hour! I'm serious. A 2:15pm appt suddenly shows as 3:15p...

Unable to Terminate Process #2
I want my program to be such, that the user is not able to stop it from the Task Manager. That is from Task Manager/Processes. Like in the case of 'services.exe ' it is a System runned process and the user cannot end this process..... on trying so....it shows the message.... "This is a critical system process. Task Manager cannot end this process" with the MessageBox having the caption "Unable to Terminate Process" I want my process to be like that.....How can I do that? Else....is there any way by which I can make my process invisible from the TaskManager/P...

Receiving not posted
I have a receiving that was entered but somehow never posted. The items no longer show up as to be received into inventory but we can't enter the invoice against the receiving because it was never posted. When I try to change the PO status to received I get an error that says "You can't change the PO status of this line item. It has unposted receipts assigned to it." I have run Check Links as well as Reconclie Purchasing Documents with no success. I assume you've checked to make sure there are no unposted batches, perhaps sitting in Batch Recovery? Frank Hamelly...