FYI Publisher link error Office Online

The main page for "Templates" at Office Online today says in bold DOWNLOAD
PUBLISHER TEMPLATES "From bookmarks and flyers to brochures and newsletters,
let Publisher give your documents a bit of splash and flair."......

Clicking the link takes you direct to PROJECT templates....thought a MVP
could probably pass along the info to the right department...........

tom
0
max3002 (3)

I can't find the link.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"max3002" <max3002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The main page for "Templates" at Office Online today says in bold DOWNLOAD
> PUBLISHER TEMPLATES "From bookmarks and flyers to brochures and newsletters,
> let Publisher give your documents a bit of splash and flair."......
>
> Clicking the link takes you direct to PROJECT templates....thought a MVP
> could probably pass along the info to the right department...........
>
> tom

0
gsauer (5094)
7/21/2005 10:01:38 AM
max3002 wrote:
> The main page for "Templates" at Office Online today says in bold
> DOWNLOAD PUBLISHER TEMPLATES "From bookmarks and flyers to brochures
> and newsletters, let Publisher give your documents a bit of splash
> and flair."......
>
> Clicking the link takes you direct to PROJECT templates....thought a
> MVP could probably pass along the info to the right
> department...........
>
> tom

Not quite sure where you mean... I've just looked at the main template page
and nowhere does it state "DOWNLOAD PUBLISHER TEMPLATES"...

0
test1951 (392)
7/21/2005 10:04:20 AM
Link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx
However it appears to have already been changed. Last night (02/20/05) the
error was located where it now says "Travel With Templates".....which has
replaced "Publisher Templates"....I assume the feature changes daily.......

"max3002" wrote:

> The main page for "Templates" at Office Online today says in bold DOWNLOAD
> PUBLISHER TEMPLATES "From bookmarks and flyers to brochures and newsletters,
> let Publisher give your documents a bit of splash and flair."......
>
> Clicking the link takes you direct to PROJECT templates....thought a MVP
> could probably pass along the info to the right department...........
>
> tom
0
max3002 (3)

Error message 07-24-10
Any suggestions with error message 553. Verizon is my ISP On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:37:07 -0700, Scott <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Any suggestions with error message 553. Verizon is my ISP What's the full exact error? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/troubleshoot-550-553-and-relay-prohibited-errors-HA001112833.aspx Has some generic tips on error 553. -- To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address. ...

Can't open links in Outlook 2003
I click on links sent to me via email but all I get is my computer asking me to save a .exe file. How can I fix this??? It probably ask you to locate a link browser instead of trying to save an ..exe? ;-) Set it to iexplore.exe -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Diamond Dave" <dvs2000@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:93be438.0405271200.4c8ef00d@posting.google.com... >I click on links sent to me via email but all I get is my computer > asking me to save a ...

Embedded Links
How do I delete or maintain embedded links in an existing Excel Worksheet. I have links embedded in a worksheet, but I can not find the links to delete them. Is there a shorter way to do this?? Download & install Bill Manville's excellent add-in (FindLink.zip) at: http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm "Cheryl" <evec123@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1a2001c372e1$d27077e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I delete or maintain embedded links in an existing > Excel Worksheet. I have links embedded in a worksheet, > but I can not find the links to delete the...

publisher to pdf
When I export a publisher file to pdf, sometimes some of the tables go black and are unreadable. Can anyone tell me why this happens? Or how to stop it from happening? What version Publisher? If you select the PDF printer before opening the publication do you still get the problem? Is your regular printer driver current? If you use Microsoft's save as PDF, (must have Publisher 2007) does it still happen? https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "DeadDancers" <...

Published Printers
I have published some printers in Active Directory. What I would like to know is where does AD store this information? I didn't create a printer object so I want to know where AD returns information from a search for printers. Which partition does it store this information in, is it the Configuration or Domain Naming partition? Hello Kevin, The objects are created, you can view them if you enable under VIEW, show users, contacts.... as containers. Now go to the printer server and you can expand the + before the printserver. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: T...

File lock error
Hello all, We have users that work on MS Publisher 2003 documents on a shared folder. We keep getting an error when multiple users try to access the same file. The error is a file lock error. My question is this - Can MS publisher documents be shared so that multiple users can work on them ?? The NOS is Novell netware 6.5 Sp5. All clients are windows XP. thanks for any help in advance, Martin Reyes LHRIC ...

FYI Publisher link error Office Online
The main page for "Templates" at Office Online today says in bold DOWNLOAD PUBLISHER TEMPLATES "From bookmarks and flyers to brochures and newsletters, let Publisher give your documents a bit of splash and flair."...... Clicking the link takes you direct to PROJECT templates....thought a MVP could probably pass along the info to the right department........... tom I can't find the link. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "max3002" <max3002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Application Error?
Hello, I just started getting an application error when I close Outlook 2002 on occasion. I did just download the latest security update from Microsoft for XP SP2. But I don't know what it means or what to do about it. I hit the OK button on the error message and nothing happens - Outlook seems to be fine when I open it again. Does anyone know what to do with the following error: "OutlookFbThreadWnd: Outlook.exe Application Error The instruction at 0x014786e5 referenced memory at 0x029f9369 the memory could not be written." Thanks a lot, Bob It took a few tries in Goog...

Re: Address book import error
When importing a CSV address book I get an error msg after going through the setup and clicking the 'import' button. 'Error importing address book'. Some users on our network get this error, a small number are able to import successfully. Those who can import have a useable list of new addresses so the file does not appear corrupt. Are there any settings which could affect the import? Should it make a difference if 15 people are all trying to do the import at the same time since they are all importing separate copies of the file from their 'My Docs' folder? Phil Nee...

Microsoft Publisher 2000 won't start design wizard
When I try to create a new document--whether flyer, webpage or card-- I'm able to choose the wizard and it seems to start and then suddenly stops before the first question is asked. I get no error message except "publisher cannot complete the operation". I've run the fix and repair program. I can use documents I've already created, open them and change them but can't create anything new. If I haven't used the wizard for a particular type of document sometimes the fix and repair program will allow me to open the wizard and create that type of document. But mos...

Uninstalling publisher #2
Is there a way to push down a login script, or create a group policy, to remotely uninstall Publisher from a clients machine? Thanks. No - Find a customer that is not a complete and total incapable invalid. -- (I really shouldn't have chuckled at that response but I did.) "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote in message news:ui1thVJ1DHA.2528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > No - Find a customer that is not a complete and total incapable invalid. > > -- > > ...

opening publisher takes 10 seconds +
hi - publisher seems to take for ever to open - even blank pages take upto 10 secomds , and large files longer . it just hangs there with the hour glass icon other applications that i consider " resorces hogs " are opening as fast as they ever did so any ideas why publisher and publisher alone should have such a lag when opened ?? TIA YRS - AJ Andrew J Farrow wrote: > hi - publisher seems to take for ever to open - even > blank pages take upto 10 secomds , and large files longer > . > > it just hangs there with the hour glass icon > > other applica...

Outlook 2007 Beta -- IE Script Error
Every time I try to open outlook 2007 beta I get an IE script error with the following information: Line: 298 char: 1 Error: Library not registered Code: 0 URL: outlook:today Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Pop saying operation failed because of a registry or installantion problem. answering yes or no provides the same out come I'm getting this same type of problem when I attempt to change "Outlook Today". "coqui" wrote: > Every time I try to open outlook 2007 beta I get an IE script error with the > following information: &...

Updates to Office for Mac.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Ok. I'm really getting frustrated with the updates to Office. I've tried updating several times now with the same result. The install seems to go correctly but when I start either Word or PowerPoint it brings up The Customer Experience Improvement Page. Whether I say YES or NO doesn't make a difference. If I say NO, it brings up the check for updates screen. If I close that dialog box it goes away but the app never starts. Entourage seems OK but not Word or PowerPoint. I got so pissed off yesterday that I del...

Macro giving errors at workbook open
I have several macros built into this workbook. One of the macros is supposed to clear all fields in several different ranges. I get the error "cannot change part of a merged cell" and then when i removed any merged cells from the ranges i get some kind of global error. i wiil post my macro here, can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? Workbook : Option Explicit 'Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) ' Call ChkData ' If CancelA = True Then Cancel = True 'End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim RngName As Var...

Out of Office Assitant Missing!!! Anyone got info on this?
My "Out of Office Assitant" is missing and the "Help" menu is not of any help. I'm using Windows XP. I know I've used it in the past on this computer but now it is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions? Thanks, Celtic Dog Dear Celtic, If your Outlook on this computer is not connected to an Exchange Server, then there will be no Out of Office Assistant. The Out of Office Assistant is only available in "networked" versions of Outlook. Bob Sullivan "Celtic Dog" wrote: > My "Out of Office Assitant" is missing and the "He...

Error messages while installing publisher...
I receive a STOP ERROR message while installing publisher 2002. The stop code is : *** STOP: 0x0000008e (0xc0000005, 0xbf87f865, 0xf1e08b6c, 0x00000000) *** win32k.sys - Address bf87f865 base at bf8000000, datestamp 3f73195d I have searched all over the knowledge base and nothing comes up for this stop code... any suggestions on what this could be??? Please feel free to e-mail me as well... Thanks all! And pray tell, what version of Windows are you trying to install this Publisher 2002 on??? Do you have any garbage trash junk products installed from Symantec/Norton??? -- ...

working between powerpoint and publisher
I have a document in publisher that I need as a powerpoint slide, how can I make this happen? In the save as file type select a image file type and insert the image on the slide. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "Servant" <Servant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92AC7E9E-721D-4ABB-905E-575186D7F24E@microsoft.com... >I have a document in publisher that I need as a powerpoint slide, how can I > make this happen? ...

Publisher printing black instead of two colored effect
I've made a page with 5 graphics on it, all with the same color effect in yellow and orange. When printing, the smaller graphics prints as on the screen, but the bigger one comes out black! When changing color to only one solid it prints ok. Please help, I'm going nuts! Gradients? Publisher will have problems with gradients and transparencies. Right-click the large graphic, save as a picture, select .png, there are resolution choices. Insert it back into Publisher. Or copy, paste special as a .png. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "muppen" <mu...

Investment FYI alerts.
Money 2005 - Canadian Edition I have set high and low price alerts for each of my investments on the Investment Alerts tab of the Advisor FYI Options window. On the Choose Advisor FYI tab I have selected Investment Alerts. On my home page I have selected Investment Summary, Best and Worst Performers, Reminders, Investment Performance, and Favorite Accounts to be displayed. For some reason, when a high or low price is reached, I don't get an alert on my Home Page or anywhere else that I can see. I know I used to get these alerts but I'm not sure if it was before or after I upg...

LockBox error
We are trying to use the lockbox module in GP 9.0 and when we use the file from the bank we are receiving the following error: "Unhandled script exception Invalid year '1493' in date function." This appears to be coming from the type 6 record which doesn't have any date related information in it. An thoughts? Thanks ...

trying to email with publisher
Can someone please help me configure this thing!!! I can send a regular email through Windows mail with no problem. I cannot configure Outlook, even though I am using the same info as I used in windows mail. And, most importantly.... I cannot send a Publisher email in either one!!! What in the worl am I doing wrong? They won't go directly to windows mail, even though I have it as my default mail. They continue to go into Outlook even though I have it NOT as my default. They won't send from Outlook, And when I import them into Windows mail, they won't send. Arrrggghhhh! I am...

Registry errors/repair
I've read some posts in this group about cleaning the registry of "registry errors". I have used a program on occasion to "clean" the registry but I am questioning the need for this after reading some of the posts here. Is this something that should be done at any time, or is it something that is just more "BS"? I have been asked to write a report on registry errors and the reasons behind them as well as how and why to fix them. TIA for your time and help. Justin I would ask whomever commissioned the report to define what constitutes "regi...

Problems w/online updates
I recently upgraded to MM06. I was able to set up online services with six financial entities, but am having problems with two. One credit card comes back with: Money couldn't finish setting up this account. If you are tryin to add an account that you recently opened at your bank or brokerage, on the Tools menu, click Internet Up[dates, click Update Now, and then follow the instruction on the screen. When the update is complete, click any ccount in your account list from that bank or brokerage, and then click Set up these new accounts in Money. If you recently deleted the existi...

Converting Publisher Files to Adobe InDesign or Other?
Does anyone know of any ways to covert Publisher files to an Adobe format or another workable format (unlike PDF)? Thanks. Nope. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "ingenious" <chaysster@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146353310.179083.53630@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know of any ways to covert Publisher files to an Adobe > format or another workable format (unlike PDF)? > > > Thanks. > Text can be copied and pasted to Notepad and the copied and pasted to the other format... "ingenious" <chaysster@gmai...