FS: Microsoft Digital Image Suite 9 (New in Box)

FS: Microsoft Digital Image Suite 9 (New in Box)

I have for sale a new, still sealed in the box, Microsoft Digital Image Suite 9.

Asking $60 + shipping.

If you're interested, I can send you some JPG's of the package for your review.

Thanks in advance!
0
skywarner (1)

how can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download?
where can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download? You can't, at least not legally. While Microsoft may no longer support Windows 2000, it's still covered by copyright laws, so any download you might find would be illegal. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "bmcfamily" <bmcfamily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C24A1A0-149B-4CEF-BF24-B0361A76D907@microsoft.com... > where can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download? ...

CRM 3.0 crm Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router
HI all, i send the email from CRM to other people. but no have any recipient received the mail. i go event viewer check, no have any error msg found. my CRM 3.0 Server is install in computer a, Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router is on another server. what can i do to find out the what cause the email can't send. any help will be greatly apprieated. Hi, When i run Rule Deployment Wizard - and apply the rule to accounts, then i run Rule Deployment Wizard -and verify the rules. all users get the error message "The rule is apply but is not enabled" what does this mean? a...

Input box to find date
Hi, As part of my macro, how can I make an input box (or whatever box) to pop up and ask the user to input a date - e.g. 25/06/2097? On clicking OK, it then goes and locate the date in the spreadsheet. Thanks for your help. Tom Hi Tom Jacob Skaria posted a solution to another query in the programming group a short while ago. It should also suit your needs Sub Macro2() Dim varDate As Variant, varFound As Variant varDate = InputBox("Enter Date to be searched") If IsDate(varDate) Then Set varFound = Columns(1).Find(CDate(varDate), _ LookIn:=xlValues, Lo...

check box #3
I want to put some check boxes on my worksheet. When the boxes are checked I want them to be totaled at the end of the column. I inserted the check boxes but when I put the formulas for the sum of the columns I get an error message. I am guessing that I have to make a positive check box = the value of one. Don't have a clue on how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Dennis You can set up a linked cell for each of the checkboxes. The way you do that depends on the type of checkbox you used. If you used a checkbox from the Forms toolbar, rightclick on it and choose Forma...

Watch that corrective pack from the Microsoft
--eymowgnurreyi Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="oagwalpsynwnrdp"; type="multipart/alternative" --oagwalpsynwnrdp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wfkdomticfzjtesu" --wfkdomticfzjtesu Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vul...

Microsoft Money 2006 Small Business
When will a download version be available to purchase of the Small Business edition. The other editions are available to purchase by download but not the Small Business edition. Thanks! ...

>>Implementing new 2003 Exchange Server<<
Hi, I am migrating from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. As an security/fallback I am installing Exchange 2003 on a new server. My question is - Does someone know how I will be able to create a script so the clients is connecting to the new server automatically, or better does someone have a script they want to share with me? The script shall work on Outlook 97, 2000, XP and 2003. Kind regards, Kenneth Bess On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:22:25 +0100, "Kenneth Bess" <kenneth.bess@t-systems.dk> wrote: >Hi, > >I am migrating from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. As an security/fallback I am...

Method to move Exchange 2003 data to a new server
After research the subject above, it looks like the best way for me to do this is detailed in the article at the following link: http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/20294/20294.html Has anyone done this method before? If so, are there any 'gotchas' that I need to know about before starting this? Some brief details: - Our current E2K3 svr is also the forest root (not my doing!) - Due to this, I will NOT be using the same name - Major reasons for move is disk space/performance Two Questions: Will this also move OWA? Will I have to reinstall the .cer file on the new ...

mICROSOFT E-MAIL
When i click on certen e-mails i get this Msg.This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on your computer.Please contact your system adminstrator.How can i change this to allow thease e-mails to open up.Thanks in advance. Are you on a company computer or your personal one? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "salmonfishingman" <salmonfishingman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:014CD231-C634-484E-B7B2-B08A802D4DBE@microsoft.com... > When i clic...

List Box: goto a row
Access 97 Have a list box Can find which row I'm on with ListboxName.ListIndex Now ?? How can I get back there, i.e. move to s specified row ?? ListboxName.ListIndex = aNumber gives error - 7777 you've used the ListIndex property incorrectly I guess it's read only! -- Jim Bunton Hi Jim, Try setting focus to the control first. The following works for me in Access 2003 (my listbox rowsource contains more than 11 rows--this property is zero based, so setting it to 10 in the example below selects the 11th record). I cannot say if this will work in Access 97, as I no longer ...

Microsoft Outlook 01-06-10
Upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7. Had to re-install Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003. When I open I get "Microsoft Office End-User License Agreement Print/Accept/Decline. Of course I click Accept but why is it asking this everytime? Confused. -- truthbeknown56 Try execute winword.exe as an Administrator (right click on exe file), Accept the End User License. doing it once will solve the problem. "fishead" wrote: > Upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7. Had to re-install Microsoft Office > Basic Edition 2003. When I open I get "Microsoft O...

Image Database Locations
I have a database where my images are located in a folder outside of the database. However, I work on the database in two different locations from a flash drive. In so doing, the drive letters are different. I don't have the ability of changing the drive letter at one location. So, is there a way to put the image file location in a format that will search from the current drive? I currently have the location setup as the following: <ProjectFolder> Database.mdb <ImageFolder> Image#.jpg So, the image location in the table looks like this: "F:\Proj...

How do I set up MSN emails account to Microsoft Office?
I am having a problem setting up my MSN email account to be pulled down into Microsoft 2007. I cant seem to get the server information correct. Any help? Incoming=pop3.live.com Outgoing-smtp.live.com -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "RGM" <RGM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5C03767-6BAB-4DCF-81A4-36E801EC9CCE@microsoft.com... >I am having a problem setting up my MSN email account to be pulled down into > Microsoft 2007. I cant seem to ...

Make a copy of Microsoft Office
Hi, Can anyone give me step-by step instructions on how to burn a copy of Microsoft Office 2004? I am a moron with the computer and need it all explained from beginning to end. Thank you very much Oscar On 10/5/06 9:20 PM, in article 1160108449.966139.83470@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "oscar" <gabpolostu@aol.com> wrote: > Can anyone give me step-by step instructions on how to burn a copy of > Microsoft Office 2004? I am a moron with the computer and need it all > explained from beginning to end. Thank you very much Creating a disk image <http://docs.info.ap...

Outlook 2207 HTTP New Mail Notification
Is it possible to some how have Outlook indicate when new mail has arrived in my MSN InBox? It will provide a pop-up notification for a pop3 account where the emails are delivered to my plain InBox but not for mail that arrives in my MSN InBox. Since rules can't be applied to HTTP mail, I haven't been able to figure out a way to move the mail automatically from the MSN (HTTP) InBox to my plain Inbox. Thanks. "Mark Scheidell" <scheidell@msn.com> wrote in message news:ubzVSTIpGHA.4812@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to some how have Outlook indica...

a range area referred anywhere and repeatively on a new worksheet page
Hi I have a grid / table which has prices on which i wish to do calculations on so i entered the information and then named it as a range pricegrid (pricegrid refers to cells between (a1:d26)) I then create a new worksheet which i wish to refer to pricegrid on the same page. if i am refer to =pricegrid on the next worksheet and the rows and columns exactly aligns with the value everything works i now want to move to a14 and want to use =pricegrid it will show value as it cant display in a different area i presume i can use the offset function but how can i create value on ...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error
Every time I send an e-mail or reply to an e-mail I get an error box from Outlook that states that this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. The detail message always says module < unknown > . The e-mail however always goes and I also receive with no problem. The only thing is that I have to restart outlook every time. Please offer some help if you can. ...

Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System 2003 ?
Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System 2003 http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/office/ The website doesn't mention Visio. Is this 'thing' for Visio 2003? Or will I get everything I need for doing Visio Automation when I get by Visio 2003 Pro CD? Thanks, Scott Metzger you might want to check the thread at Office Developer Programming on 10/8 relative to VSA The Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Office System 2003 works with Word and Excel. Managed code support for Visio is available via the Primary Interop Assemblies installed with Visio 2003. Note t...

Can't create a New Folder in Outlook
Hello: On one workstation here on our network (which has Outlook 2000), one workstation cannot create a new folder in her Inbox. When she tries, she gets the error message "Outlook can't read the registry info". What can I do to eliminate this issue? The funny thing is that I did a search on her C drive in Windows Explorer and did not even see a .pst file to backup! Now, if I run the repair option from the Office CD, would that wipe out her e-mails and stuff? I don't want to do that. Thanks, in advance, for any help that you can give. John If the workstation i...

Microsoft, Windows, and Frustsration
It only took me 4 hours to find this spot, register, unblock popups...etc.etc. Not a very user friendly site for a company that makes their living off the internet! I have dealt with Norton and other internet service companies and found their help much easier to access. To email a question to the company whose products I'm using, I have to pay? I need to reinstall my Microsoft Office product on a new laptop--to do so I have to PHONE microsoft for a product key. PHONE? Pretty bizarre, Mr. Gates. Yes, my laptop crashed so I'm trying to get everything onto my new lapt...

Error with Microsoft CRM add-in for outlook
It's on an XP, has rollup 2, and is on outlook 2007. I get the following error message on one of the computers at my office: Outlook experienced a serious problem with the 'microsoft crm outlook addin' add-in. And the following are in my event log: Accepted Safe Mode action : Microsoft Office Outlook. Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp 46e03e45, faulting module crmaddin.dll, version 3.0.5300.1555, stamp 45e00303, debug? 0, fault address 0x00096834. Hanging application rundll32.exe, version 5.1.2600.2180, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, han...

Microsoft RMS/POS Partner
If you are in need of someone who is actually very qualified with RMS and the POS system try contacting Jeff @ CheckPoint Software...he is really great. I have been with him ever since my system went down, and he got me back up to speed, and I've had no problems ever since (a few years)! -- Thank You Vince :) This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0111_01CA1757.9ABA88B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Thanks Vince. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyu...

upgrade to service pack 3 9.0
I am trying to install the service pack 3 for 9.0 I am getting an error saying "field service unable to extended version information for product 949" when we installed 9.0 we had to get help from the help desk and field service was an issued at that time, so it was removed. Now I am getting an error message because I believe it is looking for the field service module that we do not have. Does any one know of a work around so that I can install the end of the year stuff. Thanks -- Carol ...

Edit Button image
Excel 2007 - all patches loaded Many of the commands that you add to the Quick Access Toolbar do not have any icons. When you add them to the Quick Access Toolbar you get a green circle icon. Is there any way (without buyting a thrid party package or writing VBA code) to modify the icons. Thanks, Will Hi will See this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Will" <will@k2e.com> wrote in message news:39F122AD-2C67-4F1D-AFDA-79B44783931F@microsoft.com... > Excel 2007 - all patches loaded > Many of...

I don't have a send button in my outlook mail box.
I don't have a send button when i compose a message. I have outlook as my selected mail server and i know the outlook express for 2003 requires an account, but the basic outlook should still work for office 2003 right? It won't work unless you set up your mail account in Outlook, too. Outlook Express is not really related to Outlook at all. OE is a Windows program and OL is an Office program. Outlook needs OE for Newsgroups, not mail. "cindy" wrote: > I don't have a send button when i compose a message. I have outlook as my > selected mail server and i kno...