Found new abstract artist webpage

I found this new artist and I love the work.  I have already have a
couple hanging in my home.

http://www.geocities.com/thtrchk/

0
thtrchk (1)

New contact form population
Hi everyone! Here is the problem we are having. When adding a new account and contacts to CRM we start by adding an account. From that account/contact page, we click on "new contact". Previously, this contact form would pop up and many of the fields would be populated. For some reason, some of these fields are not populating. The parent account and several of the address fields remain blank. Any ideas? Have you changed the field mappings in Deployment Manager? I'd start by verifying that there is still a mapping between Accounts and Contacts, and that the fields ...

new hardware
I just installed a new hard drive. The old hard drive remains in the computer (as a slave drive). The old hard drive data was copied bit by bit on to the new hard drive. Every program functions properly on the new (master) drive except for every one of the Microsoft Office XP programs. I cannot remove Office XP via Control Panel and I cannot repair the the programs from the CD. When I go to uninstall I get 'This patch package could not be opened'. Any ideas for a repair? ...

Thesaurus not found
Office Word 2007 My thesaurus is missing. If I try to check a word in the thesaurus I get an error--something like "thesaurus not found." (Sorry, I'm not at that computer now, so I can't quote the exact error. If this is critical, I'll retrieve it.) How (where) do I install the missing component? Thanks! Ken Isaacson SILENT COUNSEL, a legal thriller www.KenIsaacson.com Open Control Panel and change the installation of Office. If you have disk space - choose full installation. -- Best regards Malin D Office consultant/Trainer "Ken...

Error message: Style 'Percent' not found
Hi guys, I get the above error message in excel when i click on the percentage icon, any solutions to this silly problem. Thanks in advance Pantelis You're getting this because your "Percent" style has been deleted or is otherwise inaccessible. (Check Format / Style... and look for "Percent".) You can import the default styles from another workbook to correct this issue. Open the workbook with which you're having this problem (let's call it Book1 for now) and then click "New Workbook" to create a new book with the default styles intact (let...

Creating new emails
I'm sure this is really simple but I cannot find the answer - basicall when I go to create a new email in Outlook 2002 the Subject field i missing - how do I get it back?? Marti ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try clicking View | Message Header and see if it reappears. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:Tuske...

Trying to add new company to SBF: "You must be on the server machine to perform the upgrade."
Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this error? I'm using SBF 9, and even though I'm running SBF on the same server as where the SQL server is running, I get the dreaded "You must be on the server machine to perform the upgrade." message. Does the client not think I'm on the server? What table can I look at in DYNAMICS to see what server it thinks I'm supposed to be on? TGQ, Are you logged in via Remote Desktop? I've seen this error as a result. You may need to login directly on the server if you are not. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dyna...

New Recipient Policy in Mailbox Manager
Hi, I created a new recipient policy for mailbox management to permanently delete all items in the Deleted Items folders of our mailboxes that are 30 days or older and set the size limit at 0 kb. I ran the Mailbox Manager and while it did delete about 500mb of items, it did not delete all of the items that are 30 days or older. I checked to make sure the the created date of the items in the deleted folder was older than 30 days, but there are a lot of old items that just did not get deleted. Can someone tell me what to look for? Thanks, What counts is the modified date. ...

Cannot Add a new facility or equipment
Hello, We are trying to deploy CRM 3.0 on a SBS 2003. I read in help how to create the above, but when I click Business Unit Settings there are no options for Facilities/Equipment. At the end of this post are the directions. Am I missing something? Did the program install correctly? Is this available for the Small Business Server Version? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Ed Podowski ------------Add a new facility or equipment ------------- For help gathering the right information, see the Fadllity/Equi/ment worksheet in the Microsoft CRM 3,0 Implementation Guide o...

Retained Earnings Account Not Found
Hello: Upon year-end close in the General Ledger, the following error message is appearing: "Retained Earnings Account Not Found". It has been determined that this has to do with divisional retained earnings. The two retained earnings accounts are: 2999-01-00-00-100-00 and 2999-01-00-00-400-00. According to a TK article, this sort of closing to divisional retained earnings will not work. Why is that? Also, is the "remedy" to close to just one of these two accounts and simply conduct a manual reclassification entry afterward? childofthe1980s B...

Extracting Data To New Worksheet
Hi all I am attempting to filter a large data source to a new worksheet without much success. I want to filter the data by multiple paramenters. I have built a Macro that sorts the data by value and then pastes in the new sheet. I only want to paste 3 of the columns, not all the data. E.G Location, Value 1, Value 3 and Manufacturer Is this as complicated as I am making it? Location Model Value 1 Value 2 Value 3 Value 4 Value 5 Value 6 Value 7 Manufacturer text/numerical text Numerical Numerical Numerical Numerical Numerical Numerical text/numerical Text te...

TabCtrl ok, but now new problem :(
Hi, thanx to the hint of Michael and Scott i could get my first TabCtrl to work... but now i have a new problem: everytime i want to exchange data it gives me an assertion error: if i cut out this little code its ok: void Blatt_E1_0::OnChangeEdit1() { CSeminarDlg Dlg; Dlg.m_EDIT1 = m_Edit_1_0; Dlg.UpdateData(FALSE); } the Edit1 (IDC_EDIT1) on Blatt_E1_0 (CPropertySheet) should give its content after update to EDIT1 (IDC_EDIT1) on CSeminarDlg (Main-Dialog) -> this gives me Assertion Error on runtime, while it is ok if I change the m_EDIT1 var from within the CSeminarDlg class during ...

Schema Location not found
Hi, In the process of Validating my Schema, having hosted them in my local server (http://localhost/DataTypes/....) I still the get the error "Unable to determine the Location of Schema" in XML Spy and in VStudio.NET. Please advice. The Schemas hosted in the Local WebServer are also visible across the network, are we missing something here? Best, Greg ...

file not found
Launching Great Plains 8 from Citrix , can login ok but during initialization receive message window "Run Application Error" File Not Found:""GP8" "True" "VNAGPTEST" "VNA" "currym" "vnatexas"" allows us to click OK and application seems to work normally. Please advise. Thank you Mark currym@vnatexas.org Can you provide the properties of the Citrix icon you are using? It sounds like either there's something wrong with how the app was published or it's trying to find a dictionary. If you can look...

New Email Notification in System Tray with IMAP accounts
I have made some extra folders in my IMAP email account and configured some rules in the web interface for the email account, to sort new email into folders. However, I do not get a new mail alert in the system tray (notification area) when I get mail in any of the new folders, only the main inbox. How do I make Outlook display an alert for these folders? Thanks ss. Synapse Syndrome wrote: > > I have made some extra folders in my IMAP email account and configured > some rules in the web interface for the email account, to sort new email > into folders. > > How...

Remove old month from chart add new/no manual reference change
jan feb mar apr 10 20 30 40 I want to graph the latest 4 months without having to go in a change refrences in the chart each month. Next month feb mar apr may 20 30 40 50 If I drag the last months across to pick up the formulas for the next month I get 5 months on the graph instead of 4 Hi Kameel Its possible only. Example: First Row months (A1: Jan, B1: Feb,…..) Second Row values (A2: 10, B2: 20,…..) Put any column (eg. K10) this function: =ADDRESS(1,COUNTA(A1:AA1)-3)&":"&ADDRESS(2,COUNTA(A1:AA1)) You will get the cell address of new four months. Click Ins...

Possible to assign a default "category" to all new emails?
Is there a way to set a category as a default so that whenever we go to compose a new message, that default is already in the category? It seems no category is set on factory default. Thanks! :oD not in version prior to Outlook 2007 - and even it doesn't assign a category on new items automatically. you can use an after sending rule to assign a category or create a custom form and use it instead. Or use VBA to pop up a category selector dialog. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart ...

Hi, I am new!
I got a Macintosh computer for Christmas, and Office 2004 for my Anniversary. I am still getting used to it. Does anyone know if there is a way to add more Office Assistant's to the gallery? Thanks! Karen Extra assistants are not included with Office 2004. �However, if you happen to have an earlier version of Office that did include additional assistants, simply insert the old version's CD, navigate to Office CD/Value Pack/Assistants, and copy the assistant(s) you want to /Applications/Microsoft Office 2004/Office/Assistants. They'll then become available to you. On 8/27/0...

Outlook 2000 "Server cannot be found"
I applied all of the current updates for Office 2000 and Windows 2000. Outlook can no longer send or recieve email and presents the "Server cannot be found" message. I have checked the account set up and it is fine. I reestablished the account set up using the sbcglobal tutuorial for account set up in Outlook (just to be certain) and the result was still "Server cannot be found". I also checked that Network and Dial up security is set to Permit All Email fails to find the server via an established DSL connection and it also fails with a dial up connection. I c...

Moving my files to a new computer
So I've copied my old .pst file to my new computer, used Tools>options>mail setup>data files to introduce outlook to it, and reset it to to default and removed the old entry so there is just the one entry in the list. Both my new and old outlooks are 2003. So far so good and I can see my mail folders and contacts in the left hand pane, *but* tools>address book is not showing any of my contact addresses, nor will check names show them. Anyone know whay or can point me at an article that tells me what to do? Also, I have several email accounts is there an easy way of movi...

CRM assign new user
I can assign almost everything to a new user except appointments, how is it possible to do this ? Jack ...

Slow reaction when inserting new lines or copy & paste
Hi to everyone: When inserting new lines to a worksheet the reaction of Excel is very slow. The same is with operations including copy & paste. We have these complaints since we moved from Excel 97 to Excel XP. We run Office XP under NT4. Unfortunately we were not able to isolate some common factors. Has anyone an idea? Input is highly appreciated. Kind regards Try cleaning your windows temp folder (it may not help, but it won't hurt--close excel first). You may want to take a look at these two sites (Charles Williams and David McRitchie): http://www.decisionmodels.com http...

New User Not Showing in All Users' GAL
Hello-- I add new users all the time and this is the first time I have had this issue. This new user that I added to the AD and has an Exchange mailbox shows in my GAL on my workstation, but no one else's We are running Exchange Server 2003 Standard on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise box. I think I missed something small--but I can't find it. -- Stephen Hi Did the outlook client work in cached mode? -- "razor" wrote: > Hello-- > > I add new users all the time and this is the first time I have had this > issue. This new user that I added to the A...

Copy all hilighted words to a new document using VBA
Dear Experts: I would like to copy all hilighted words of the current document (via VBA) to a new one with the following features: 1. Highlighted word 2. Page No. where the highlighted word has been found 3. Applied Font of the highlighted word If a word has only be hilighted partially, the whole word has to be copied. Example: going (highlighted word), Page 219, Font Name: Arial Christmas (highlighted word), Page 222, Font Name: Tahoma. etc. Hope this is not asking too much and feasible, respectively. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Re...

Found it
I did a clean boot ( knowledgebase art.-310353 In microsoft.public.money, hans wrote: >I did a clean boot ( knowledgebase art.-310353 What did that then permit you to succeed at? ...

hunapp, scanpst found no errors
Hello all! I have outlook 2003 running on windows XP. The program is freezing and causing the "hungapp" error when i forcefully shut it down. It freezes after a few seconds, regardless if i move the mouse or check the email. I initially ran scanpst, and it found errors, but after restarting, the program acted the same. A subsequent scan found no errors. My main outlook.pst file is 1.3 gigs, and i have other .pst files, totaling around 1.46 gigs. I dont think this is close to the 2 gig limit. Could this still be why my program is hanging? Here is the log from scanpst: Microsoft...