flip chart

If you are looking for Flipchart Paper in Canada go to
www.lebflipchart.ca
This is cheapest and largest company that sells Flipchart paper all
across Canada. They are 24 hours/7days a week/365 days a year open.
Minimum order is 10 pads. the have different sizes and qualities of
paper.
If you need more info call toll free 1-877-60-PAPER (72737)
Sorry Canada only!!

0
leb83 (1)

Publishing Excel Objects and Charts, png format
Good morning excel experts: Product: MS Excel 2007 I have designed a dashboard using several charts grouped as one object. For web publication, I first use the save as function: save, save as other format, web page (htm, html). The result is an html file and two png image files. One png image is about the same size as the screen display in my excel window. The other png is an enlarged version. For ultimate web publication, I use the screen display size image which I import into Dreamweaver. The enlarged version is too large and does not resize well. I have als...

chart links
I have an excel workbook that consists of several sheets and 4 of these sheets are charts, i am wondering if its possible to see where the source cells are that drive the chart columns. I know they are not external they are all within the workbook. The chart button at top only lists greyed out buttons when in the chart sheets. Any help appreciated.. Binza You see grayed out options under chart when the chartsheet is protected. Even when protected, you can still see the source of data when you click on the data series. You can't change the source when it is protected, but, at lea...

excel 2007 chart
my x axis in the table consists of 1,3,6,9,12,15..., the chart x axis shows up as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... how do I get the chart axis to reflect the proper x axis of 1,3,6,9,12,15...? this is in excel2007 Remove the label (text) at the top of the x-values and re-make the chart Depending on your purpose you may need a XY (not a Line) chart if these a real numeric quantities and not just categories best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "rvanb" <rvanb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D0BEE24-43D3...

text in charts
hi all.. Is it possilbe to have a textbox in a chart, that actaully corresponds to a cell entry in the spreadsheet, to change its contents for whatever I type in the cell? is it possible for the title too? thanks!! To add worksheet text to a chart: 1. Click on the chart to select it. 2. Type an equal sign (you'll see it appear in the formula bar) 3. Click on the cell that contains the text for the chart 4. Press the Enter key. 5. Position the textbox where you'd like it in the chart, and format as desired. tony wrote: > hi all.. > > Is it possilbe to have a te...

Not all column titles show on x axis on chart
I am making a chart and on the x axis only every other month is showing up on the graph. I had this problem the other night and I was able to correct it then but I do not remember what I went under to correct this problem. I need every month to show up on the x axis You need to open the Format Axis dialog for the x-axis (generally, I just right click the axis and select Format Axis for popup menu) and open the Scale tab. Depending on what type of chart you have you need to change the either a) the Major Units setting, or b) Number of categories between tick marks best wishes -- Bernar...

How do I flip a text box horizontally?
How do I flip a text box horizontally in Publisher? It flips vertically but not horizontally. Select the text box. Arrange - Rotate -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Tracy" <Tracy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6890420-FECE-46E1-B0E7-73791E5FA625@microsoft.com... > How do I flip a text box horizontally in Publisher? It flips vertically > but > not horizontally. Copy, paste special as a picture... there are many choices of image formats. Or right-click the text box and save as a picture and then insert. I am guessing you w...

Range Names with Charts
I would like to use rangenames to specify the data sources for a chart, but Excel does not seem to like this. I have tried entering the rangename in the following formats: rangename =rangename ={rangename] ={"rangename"} .... and various other formats. Surely there is a way to do this ....? Art Hi, try either depending on whether the named range is local to the sheet. =sheetname!rangename =bookname.xls!rangename cheers Andy ArthurJ wrote: > I would like to use rangenames to specify the data sources for a chart, but > Excel does not seem to like this. I have tried en...

Powerpoint 2007 Org chart won't print
I have an org chart that prints just fine in Powerpoint 2003. The exact same document will not print any of the boxes or text in the org chart in Powerpoint 2007. I've been fiddling with graphic options, resolution and I can't get it to work. Print preview looks just fine which is quite odd too. The chart looks fine in preview, and won't print any of the boxes. (no color, no text no outlines) The text outside the org chart prints fine. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice RSVP (Rapid Sequential Visual Presentation) http://www.eggheadcafe.com...

Flip Difficulty
I am running Visio 2003 SP1. I have drawn a home floor plan. I select the entire floorplan, and try to "flip" it (for example, I want the garage on the right instead of the left, so I mirror, or flip, the entire plan). I get an error message and then the drawing is mis-configured with lines going in odd directions, like it flipped some objects but not others. Here are two of the error messages 01. "An error (318) occurred during the action Flip Horizontal. Referenced cell Wall.629!Connections.X4 does not exist". 02. "An error (318) occurred during the action F...

Changing a charts series order
In eariler version of excel I was able to rearrange the series order of my charts. This allowed me to view data that existed under multiple data series. How do I change the series order? Additionally, how do I change the order of the series included in the legend? -- Csmith Hi, You can change the series order via the select data dialog. Select chart, Chart Tools > Design > Data > Select Data The order of the items in the legend will change automatically. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Csmith" <Csmith@discussions.micros...

Is there a limit to the number of points in a chart source data
I'm trying to put in a value range in a chart. The cells are every other cell. When I start selecting the cells I can only click on 10 cells. On number 11 I get a bell sound and the value source data block goes back to displaying only a =. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thx Hi, There is a limit to the number of data points, 32k, but that is not the limit you are hitting. The series formula has a limit. The series formula looks something like this. This is for a chart based on data in B2:B5 with axis labels in A2:A5 and series name in B1. =SERIES(Sheet1!$B$1,Sheet1!$A$...

Queries and Charts

Value Axis Change Problem in Chart
Hi there, I currently have a line chart displaying trends over time. The problem I have is that the chart appearance becomes meaningles after updating the source data cell range. This is because the minimum value for the Y axis changes from 2.2 to 0 which in turn makes it difficult to detect trends over time. I want to automatically adjust the scale to the value range, and hav set the chart up this way, but it is also causing the problem. Please take a look at the attached .doc file for some screenshots o the chart. Why is it setting the minimum value to 0 and how can I get around thi w...

chart the number of occurances
Hey all, I'm creating a database of my music albums in excell, in addition to album title and performer, I also store the album year, from wich country..... Now i'd like to make stats of this: e.g. a column chart with on the X-axis years, and on the Y-axis the number of occurances (=>the number of albums) from that year. Can anyone help me? Thanks -- kemel Hi, Use a pivot table /pivot table chart..should be fairly easy Data > Pivot tables... -- Richard Flame ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Richard Flame's Profile: http:/...

How do I flip a bar chart?
I need to have two bar charts that I want to display back to back ( so that the one on the left's bars go out toward the left and the one on the right's bars go out toward the right). How can I flip one? Kristen wrote on Fri, 5 May 2006 10:05:01 -0700: K> I need to have two bar charts that I want to display back to K> back ( so that the one on the left's bars go out toward the K> left and the one on the right's bars go out toward the K> right). K> How can I flip one? Would the "values in reverse order" option for the x-axis scale do what y...

Excel Only Lets me put 11 items in a chart!
I tried to only put 12 items in a chart for at least 2 hours put Excel only lets me put in 11 items!! Please help! I don't get it because word will let me put at least 12 and more!! I've reimstalled Excel and download all updates and it still doesn't work! -Josh There's a limit to the number of characters that you can enter in the Data Range box. As a workaround, you could define the range of cells that you want to use, and enter the range name in the Data Range box. There are some instructions here for creating a named range: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01...

flip chart
If you are looking for Flipchart Paper in Canada go to www.lebflipchart.ca This is cheapest and largest company that sells Flipchart paper all across Canada. They are 24 hours/7days a week/365 days a year open. Minimum order is 10 pads. the have different sizes and qualities of paper. If you need more info call toll free 1-877-60-PAPER (72737) Sorry Canada only!! ...

Chart data
used the chart wizard to build a chart from a table source, everything here is good. But, when the table is appended with new line data this is not transfered to the chart. How can the chart data source automatically capture the new table line information. It ought to do this automatically, as soon as you re-open the report, unless it's a chart created from a linked Excel Spreadsheet which may be different. What version of Access do you have? Evi "Wigwam" <Wigwam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEE8CA6B-94C4-4E09-B02F-441E4B04ED4C@microsoft.com... >...

Chart is shaded when not selected
I am using XL 2003 SP1. I created a stacked column chart that is located on the same page as the data. When I click off of the chart, it is completely shaded, you cannot see any of the chart detail. When I select the chart you can see the entire chart as you normally would. I have checked the properties for the chart, the background is white, and everything else seems to be in order. If I choose the location of the chart to be on a separate tab, this does not happen. Any ideas? Choose Options on the Tools menu, click on the View tab, and under Objects, choose Show All. - Jon -----...

Office 2003 chart features?
I have been contemplating possibly purchasing Office 2003 and was wondering if there were any major improvements for charting? Any opinions are always greatly appreciated. Thanks. joan Hi Joan/NYC, > I have been contemplating possibly purchasing Office 2003 > and was wondering if there were any major improvements for > charting? No. Regards Stephen Bullen Microsoft MVP - Excel www.BMSLtd.co.uk Thanks Stephen. >-----Original Message----- >Hi Joan/NYC, > >> I have been contemplating possibly purchasing Office 2003 >> and was wondering if there were...

Custom charting
This may be difficult to explain but am going to try :) I need to track "Liaison Costs" and "Sorting Costs" by month. I also need to compare "Liaison Costs" to a budget and generate the difference on the chart for the given month, at the same time displaying a stacked bar that shows the "Liaison Costs" and "Sorting Costs". For example: Jan Feb Mar Liaison Costs 15,000 16,000 9,000 Sorting Costs 6,000 15,000 11,000 Budget 15,000 15,000 15,000 So now I need to plot the char...

Change Chart Size
I was wondering if anyone knows how I can change the sizes of charts in excel. But i dont want to just resize by dragging the corners, i want to lock the aspect ratio, and change the width to 3.5 inches. So basically, i want to change the width of each chart to 3.5 inches exactly. Another problem I am having is when I copy and paste a chart from excel into powerpoint, all the changes to the size and text I made get changed so its not the copy I wanted. Is there any way to change this. 1) Resize using aspect ratio only after the chart is sucessfully in Powerpoint. 2) You get charts...

Chart look up
Hi my name is Gabriel I'm wondering if some one can help me to code a function that will help me look for some data using three values I'm using an excel file as a capturing template for our staff and I need to have this function done. I have a chart in a separate excel file please see file attached that will demostrate better what I have On a separate file linked to the chart the user will type the month(s) and year(s) and the number of person(s): Month Year 11/2001 Staff # 3 What I need is an Excel function that will go an...

Publishing Microsoft Excel Charts to the Web
I routinely publish Excel charts to a web site for viewing in a web browser. When I do so, the charts are too large to fit on one screen without scrolling. Is there a way to make the charts fit the size of the user's browser window when you publish them? Jim - Embed the charts in a worksheet (right click, Location, As Object In: Sheet Name), and size them to fit before exporting. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Jim wrote: > I routinely publish Excel charts to a web site f...

Cluster Column Chart with floating gap
Hello, I have a problem regarding a cluster column chart with floating gap (for an example, see http://www.andypope.info/charts/floatinggap.htm). I want this process to be automatic, e.g. I don't want to manually change border color and fill color (and the other manual adjustments needed in the above example). Is it possible to make such a chart automatic, I guess with VBA? Thank you! Hi, Once set up the colour changes are automatic. If you want to set it up automatically then yes VBA code will be required. If you are not using xl2007 you can use the macro recorder to give you a s...