First time home buyer seminar flyer

Loan officer looking for a good looking flyer to use in my marketing and sales.
xp professional , pub 2003
0
Man (49)

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011359411033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Mortgage Man" <Mortgage Man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Loan officer looking for a good looking flyer to use in my marketing and
> sales.
> xp professional , pub 2003

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Wrong Sent Time
Yesterday at about 1:00 CDT we requested a supplier use a form in their .ASP application to generate an email confirmation. I had them send it to my office address as well as my home address. The supplier sent the confirmation approximately 90 minutes later. When looking at the email in an Outlook Inbox, the received time is 2:34PM which matches the actual time the message was received. However, the sent time on the opened email is 9:34AM both at the office and at home. In this case, that's 3.5 hours before the request for a confirmation email was sent to the supplier. Looking at the mess...

First in First out
I need help in figuring out how to implement FIFO. I order a product and it is put in inventory with a PO and price. Then I may order some more in a few months before I use up all the old, it is added in with its own PO and price. Now when I take out of inventory I want to use up all the items from the first order then switch to the next one. Any help would be nic Thank Ji You need a date stamp at the time the product into inventory. Maybe use an "expected arrival" date on the PO. But how does this relate to Excel? Questions like this should be directed to: http://www.allexpert...

Home & Business
Hello, I just upgraded to Home & Business (I’ve been using deluxe version since 1999) and I got a very annoying problem – the ‘business’ uses default currency (in my case EURO). I wanted to print invoices and keep track of customer data and bills due (very basic accounting, I really don’t need complicated accounting software for this). The only problem is, the invoices are in different currencies (mainly USD and GBP). Any ideas? (beside making one money file for every currency :) ...

time formula question
This formula works great if the ending time is before 0:00. =IF(D21>0,B21/INDIRECT("Sheet1!E"&MAX((A21>=$C$9:$C$11)*(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)* {2;3;4})),"") $C$9:$C$11 is my starting time i.e. 20:00 $E$9:$E$11 is my ending time i.e. 04:30 How can I get this to work if A21 = 20:15? TIA, David Try this: =IF(D21>0,B21/INDIRECT("Sheet1!E"&MAX((($C$9:$C$11<$E$9:$E$11)*(A21>=$C$9:$C$11)*(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)+(($C$9:$C$11>=$E$9:$E$11)*((A21>=$C$9:$C$11)+(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)))*{2;3;4})),"") HTH -- AP "David" <dfizer@r...

MS Outlook not included in Office Home & Student 2007
I currently use Office 2000 and use MS Outlook for my emails. I have purchased Office Home & Student 2007 which doesn't incude Outlook. If I load the software, will I lose use of my Outlook 2000 or will it still be funtionable? If I do lose it will I still be able to see my old emails or will they be deleted from my PC? I was thinking of transferring to Gmail, but don't think it's possible to export my contact and old emails from Outlook 2000 to Gmail. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards Sometimes when you install a newer version of Office on a compute...

How do I print just the first page in my received email
To me it looks like I can either print all, even or odd pages only. can I just print first page only, and how do I do that? HTML messages can be printed one page at a time if you use File, Print on the menu. You can also Edit a plain text message to change it to HTML be able to use File, Print. "PeterM" wrote: > To me it looks like I can either print all, even or odd pages only. can I > just print first page only, and how do I do that? > > Many thanks Mary..........When I'm looking at my email (please remember, this is my 3 day with outlook) how do I cha...

Webmail default session time
I would like to see if I can change the default time for webmail to be longer. For example, if you are inactive in a webmail session for more than 10 or 15 minutes it logs you out. Could you change this to 30 minutes please ? Thanks comments ! It's a quick registry edit :-). http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OWA_Exchange_Server_2003.html (From above site) You can change the default timeout by changing the following registry setting: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ExchangeWeb\OWA Registry Value: PublicClientTimeout Value Type: REG_DWORD V...

the first
-- zdx840626��sina.com ...

Date and Time Summaries
This is a little hard to explain, but here it goes. I have a dataset with weather data and I get data sent to me every 10 minutes. The date and time is being stored together such as 14/MAY/2007 12:15:00 AM. etc. However, I want to base some summaries from say the 14/MAY/2007 at a time starting at 4pm until 7:40am the next morning which would make this the 15/MAY/2007. How can I get all this data to see each day starting at 4pm one day until 7:40 am the next day to be a day? In the criteria for the date/time field: Between Date() + #4:00:00 PM# AND Date() + #7:40:00 AM# +1 This w...

Summary Query based on First Occurrence
I've got a list of invoices for businesses, some which have multiple invoices on a given day. I want to be able to return ONLY the First Day a customer was invoiced AND the TOTAL for just that day. Here's what the data looks like: Account InvoiceDate TotBill A B C Corp. 20041231 3500.00 A B C Corp. 20041231 9500.00 A B C Corp. 20050131 1500.00 A B C Corp. 20050131 2000.00 BARBERS INC. 20041431 1500.00 BARBERS INC. 20041431 12000.00 BARBERS INC. 20050131 300.00 BARBERS INC. 20050131 470.00 Ideally, my Qu...

convert into time format
hi I want to make a simple timetabel for my employees. Instead of time format mm:ss I would like them just to type 1000 as in 10:00. I cannot find the right way, and do not have expert skills in Excel. pls. help. Henrik. Cannot be done in Excel simply by formatting the cells. You would have to use an adjacent column as a helper column with formulas to make the change to time. Chip Pearson has event code for quick entry of dates/times. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Or an add-in from Bob Phillips' site http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html Gord Dibb...

Inventory: Average Lead Time vs Planning Lead Time
Hi, In "Cards > Inventory > Vendors" (ie. Item Vendors Maintenance) there is a field called "Average lead Time". I see that this is a calculated field and that makes sense. The Help for this field says: Average Lead Time - Enter the average number of days that pass between the time you place an order with this vendor and the time you receive the order. There is another field here called "Planning Lead Time". It's Help says: Planning Lead Time - Enter the number of days you use in planning between the time you place an order with this vendor and th...

Outlook 2003 slow opening first html msg
Anyone else noticed a slowdown recently when opening the first html formatted message in Outlook 2003? It might have occurred during the recent MS updates, or it might be where I upgraded to IE7. That all happened about the same time. On my Pentium 800 with .5gb of ram, the message frame appears in about 20 seconds and the contents in another 20 seconds. This seems to only happen on the first e-mail to be opened. The next opens instantly. Dave ...

Toolbar doesn't react on first click.
Hello everyone. I create program with one toolbar and few CWnd objects in CFrameWnd. Only one window (CWnd) is shown at time. When I start some action on this window (OnLButtonUp and OnlButtonDown) program makes few expensive calculation, next he hides window (SW_HIDE), and shows another (SW_SHOW). But sometimes when I make double-click on window, everything show OK, but toolbar freeze (doesn't react on first click and I must click him once more). I try to override OnLButtonDblClk but my application never goes in to. I thing the problem are messages that are pushed to queue when pr...

Concatenate first:last! worksheet
I need to concatenate 150 rows in 50 different worksheets for a totals page, and may need to add additional worksheets in later versions. So, I need P7 in all 50 worksheets to be concatenated on P6 in the totals page, P8 in all worksheets to be concatenated on P7 in the totals page, etc. I am wondering if it's possible to use something like first:last! to concatenate the worksheet range, making it possible to include additional sheets added in before the current last worksheet. I am using "&" for the concatenate function now as I have more than 30 sheets ...

Transforming first n nodes
I have a large xml (35MB) and I need to transform its top 200 rows using an xsl (in ASP.Net web app). Is this possible to do it in an efficient manner? Thanks. You can subclass XmlTextReader and make a custom one that only return first N elements. Then you can use it to load data into XPathDocument and do a transfer. Yan "Salman" <salman_z_g@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oa7kJoiMEHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I have a large xml (35MB) and I need to transform its top 200 rows using an > xsl (in ASP.Net web app). > Is this possible to do it in an efficient...

email sort is confused by absolute value of received time
i am sorting mail by conversation, then by received . i am finding that email timed at 12:39 pm is at top of list, while 9:30 pm is below it. or, within a conversation the received times, from top to bottom are 12:59pm, 9:41 pm, 11:11 PM, and 8:10 pm. the first three are progressively indented. i've tried various settings, ascending and descending. but can't find a setting that simply puts the newest email at the top. any ideas? jeffrey -- jeffrey forgot to mention, i am using OL 2007 -- jeffrey "jeffrey" <astro46@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2lqXk...

Locating first blank cell
I am looking for a macro that will select the first blank (empty) cell in a given column please. Thanks, Mike Hi Mike Sub test() Dim GivenColumn As Long GivenColumn = 1 Columns(GivenColumn).Find(What:="", _ After:=Cells(1, GivenColumn), _ LookAt:=xlWhole).Select End Sub HTH. Best wishes Harald "Mike W" <mike@ehb-docks.fsbusiness.co.uk> skrev i melding news:dcq6va$97d$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > I am looking for a macro that will select the first blank (empty) cell in a > given column please. > > Thanks, > > Mike > > Brilliant...

Run time error "57121"
Hello, I get this error everytime I press a command button "Run Time Error 57121" Application-defined or object-define error. What I did was copied a worksheet into a new workbook and adjust the worksheet in my coding below. Why do I get this and How do I make my program work? Any tip or website to visit will be appreciate. Thank you in advance, Private Sub cmdClear_Click() 'Message box Dim Msg, Style, Title, Help, Ctxt, Response, MyString Msg = "You are about to erase inputted cells. Press OK to proceed or No to cancel." Style = vbOKCancel + v...

Transfer time hh:mm to decimal and round
Anyone know how to transfer a time (hh:mm) into a rounded decimal? example: 3:08 to be 3.25?? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but if I have my time i cell A1, my formula might look like this... =(HOUR(A1)*60+MINUTE(A1))/60 Format the cell as "number" showing as many decimals as you need. Th time conversions would look like this: 3:15 would yield 3.25 4:30 would yield 4.50 (with decimals set at 2) 13:12 would yield 13.20...etc. I'm assuming you want the decimals to show the minutes as fractions o an ho...

time functions
Hello, I have Excel 2007 Can anyone help please, I want to display times as 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, etc. I cannot find a time format to do this, I keep getting 08:00:00 , etc Also, I want to be able to add 1 hour to a cell value, ie. to calculate cell A2 = A1+1hour. Can I do this ? Thanks for all help K =a1+1/24 or =a1+time(1,0,0) will add an hour. Can you just format the cell as: hh:mm? You may want to explain what failed. KRK wrote: > > Hello, I have Excel 2007 > > Can anyone help please, I want to display times as 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, etc. > > I cannot find a...

LAST, FIRST to First Last
I have data in LAST, FIRST and used this formula... =TRIM(MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+1,99))&" "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1) Is there a way to change it from all caps to just capitalized names. Ex. currently - DOE, JOHN change to - John Doe Hi, Like this =PROPER(TRIM(MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+1,99))&" "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1)) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Erinayn...

Calculate due date 1 or 2 years ahead to the first of the followi.
Issue date is June 12,2004. Certificate is valid ( 24 months ) to July 01, 2006. How do I create this is XL? Hi =DATE(YEAR(A1)+2,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Wayne wrote: > Issue date is June 12,2004. Certificate is valid ( 24 months ) to > July 01, 2006. How do I create this is XL? I modified your's ... does this make sence..seem's to work =DATE(YEAR(B2)+2,MONTH(B2)+1,DAY(B2)-DAY(B2)+1) "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > =DATE(YEAR(A1)+2,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) > > -- > Regards > Frank Kabel > Frankfurt, Germany >...

Outlook 2002 times out with Norton AntiSpam
I'm having a problem with Outlook 2002 and Norton AntiSpam. With NA enabled, some of my email will come in okay, then I get the followin error message: "Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receivin (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact you server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)." I've contacted my ISP (Cox Communications) but they weren't able t help. They thought the problem was with my Norton AntiVirus scannin my email. I disabled that, but it...

First column of range in VLOOKUP contains formula
I have two sheets. Sheet 1 has two columns: 1. Code_Descr (example value: "12345_cookies") 2. Attribute_ID (empty) Sheet 2 has 4 columns: 1. Code (example value: 12345) 2. Descr (example value: "Nr-cookies") 3. Code_Descr (formula: =A2&"_"&B2) 4. Attribute_ID (example value: "BHU340098") The idea is to fill the column Attribute_ID in sheet 1 with the values from sheet 2. But there is a problem. As you can see the Descr-values in both sheets are slightly different. That is because they are from different sources. I want to us...