Fatloss computer program

I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com

0
vangel33 (11)

imap viewing program
I have archived *.imap files that I need to sort and view from my local drive. Does any one know of a simple way to view them without going through notepad. I have tomany files to go thorugh and a simple viewing program would be best. If the messages are mime files (saved stream of arriving e-mails which having been processed), rename them to .eml then double click. Outlook express will open the files and display them correctly. Thomas Quester www.outlookfolders.de "Jon" <jem@ssihotspots.com> wrote in message news:#fg5FvXjEHA.3148@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have arch...

How do I retrieve an installation CD from the computer if it is not being recognized?
I am attempting to install Mac Office 2008 on my computer, however it refuses to recognize the CD. How can I retrieve the CD and/or install the new programs? What type of Mac do you have - more specifically, what type of optical drive is it equipped with? Office 2008 comes on a DVD, not a CD. If that isn't the issue, make sure the drive is working correctly by trying other discs and that the Install disc is clean. (Use a soft cloth & wipe from the center outward toward the edge if necessary.) Should none of that help it's possible that the disc is bad. Contact MS - There sho...

Why are my programs displaying symbols and characters in the toolb
I see symbols and characters in place of regular font in the toolbar when I'm running ms outlook. ...

Document Recovery has jammed up my Excel program
Hi, I have a HUGE problem, because my excel 2007 program has tried to save a document using document recovery, and now there is a permanent looping effect. The program is unable to respond, and nothing I have tried has been able to unlock the program. I do not care if I lose the worksheet. How can I unlock Excel! PLEASE HELP ME!!! ...

Packed decimal or computational fields
Is it possible for Excel to write a dataset with specific formatting: This dataset has to be transferred to a mainframe, and there they use computaional fields, packed decimal fields, just like Cobol does. Is it possible (and how) to convert data from an Excel sheet into these formats before writing this dataset to our mainfarame? Example of the Cobol-layout of the data the mainframe needs to have in this dataset: 01 VERA-AANLEVERING-VOORLOOP. 03 RE-RECORD-TYPE PIC X(02). 03 RE-BRONNAAM PIC X(08). 03 RE-AANLEVER-NUMMER USAGE PACKED-DECIMAL PIC S9(...

transfer OL from old to new computer
Hello: I have just purchased 4 computers for my office. The software consists of Win XP and Works. So I need to load my current version of Outlook 2000 on to each of these computers from the four computers that are being replaced. We use net folders to network the calendar. Question is how do I move my Outlook from the current computers to the new ones. Must I do this by reinstalling from the disk? But what of post office settings, and the calendar appointments past and future (which I can't lose in the process.) Thanks for your help. Scott >Hello: I have just purchased 4 com...

Any affiliates intersted in my offers? the best affiliate program on the web!!!
Hi SUPER-affiliates/ list owners/ promoters/ webmasters, Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us fo...

Save Toolbar Settings to Use on Another Computer
I have created a standard look we want to use for Outlook 2000 in an Exchange Server environment and want to be able to migrate those settings to other current user and future users. Mostly it's just replicating toolbars and associated Macros, but there are a few custom views I have created. How can I save these to be able to load them on another computer and how would I go about loading them on the others computers? Thanks!! -- Remove 'spam' from email address to contact me directly Toolbar customizations are stored in a file called outcmd.dat. You can copy this file to o...

Running WLM on 2 computers
If I run WLM on my desktop and my wirelessly connected laptop, both on my home network, will my emails go to both computers? If both computers are using the same e-mail address, on both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "jbacinti" <jbacinti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C9B6...

Computer Crashes While On Internet
I am having problems with my computer shutting off, as if it were unplugged, while on the internet. It seems to happen every time I am on a data intensive website, such as a streaming video site. I pulled the "System" event log and here is what shows up, right before the computer shut off: Type: Error Source: Service Control Manager Event ID: 7000 User: N/A Time: 2:32:21 PM Description: The MCSTRM service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Type: Error Source: W3SVC Event ID: 115 User: N/A Time: 2:32:07 PM ...

How to store the e-mails on the local computer?
Any more details? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "vamshi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:063701c47aae$fb3a59e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > vamshi <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote an empty message. 1) What version of Outlook? 2) What type of account? -- Brian Tillman ...

Using Active Directory Users and Computers to administer Exchange
We have a 50+ Exchanger Server setup, 10 5.5 servers and over 40 2003 servers. I have Windows 2000 Professional on my workstation. When I go to a group in ADUC and try to add a user to the message restrictions part, I get an error. It is: Access Denied Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007005 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extensions. If I use 5.5 Admin, I can edit the message restrictions. Any ideas? do you have exchange system manager on your 2000 pro workstation? if not, you won't be able to use exchange extensions from there just be cautious if you install it with outlook;...

Using Access 97 and Access 2003 on same computer
Access 2003 gives me a "Microsoft Visual Basic" dialog "Object library not registered". Clicking help gets me Access 2003's help file which says to reregister the application. I have a standalone version of Access 97 that I've been using for years. Last year I installed Office 2003 Professional, but kept Access 97 and have been using Access 97 ever since. My husband also has Visual Studio .NET 2003 installed on our computer. Now I want to use Access 2003 for a new database (and VBA), but keep Access 97 for my old ones. (I don't have the time to ...

How can I tell how many computers my Office product is good for?
I have MS Office Professional Plus 2007. Where can I find out how many computers I can load it onto? And if the answer is just one, how can I appropriately remove it from the laptop and put it on the desktop? Thank you. Hi Carl, If it's an OEM version, the license terms limit the installation to the device on which the software was pre-installed. If it's a retail version, you can install MS Office Professional Plus 2007 on one desktop PC and one laptop, or on two laptops. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Carl" <Carl@discussions.mic...

Excel
I have recently installed Win XP SP2 and Office 2003 SP1 on a brand new computer. The user is having problems when opening Excel -- it takes several minutes and slows down everything on the computer; Task Manager does not show info that the processor is locked up or memory usage is high. Originally the slow down occurred when opening documents and now it occurs when just opening the program. I have run the repair on Excel and the problem was resolved for about a week, but is occurring again. Any ideas as to how to resolve this problem? Have you checked the user's startup folders...

How can I link excel spreadsheets that work on other computers
When I link data on sheets of an excel workbook they don't work when I move the workbook to another computer. How can I set up the links so that it will work on any compter. Hi I myelf use this technique: When creating the link first time, I map the netwotk resource, where the source workbook is situated, as drive. P.e. I map the share on server as Q. Now the link p.e. to cell A1 on sheet Sheet1 in MyFile.xls in subfolder Data will be: ='Q:\Data\[MyFile.xls]Sheet1'!A1 When the source workbook is moved to another share, I simply redefine the mapping in user's computer - an...

How to transfer Macro to other computer?
Hi, I saved a Macro in PERSONAL.XLS, how can I transfer this Macro to other computer? Adrian Hi Adrian, See http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/DistributeMacro00.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Adrian" <a@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:eWlhvzCAGHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I saved a Macro in PERSONAL.XLS, how can I transfer this Macro to other > computer? > > Adrian > Open Visual Basic Editor and go to the module Use File | Export; this makes a BAS file Copy the file to new PC using floppy disc, USB drive, or whatever In n...

Lost My Computer on destop
WinXP SP3 I have "lost" the shortcut / icon to My Computer which is normally resident on the Desktop. How can I recover it? donwb Click start--right click 'my computer', click 'show on desktop'. "donwb" <2banshee2@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:usFx0u8ELHA.588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > WinXP SP3 > I have "lost" the shortcut / icon to My Computer > which is normally resident on the Desktop. > How can I recover it? > donwb > Start - (right) click My Computer - (left) click Show on Desktop &q...

can't delete program
Have a program: "DOGZ 5" (game) installed by daughter via disk and cannot uninstall/delete. I click START, CONTROL PANEL, ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS, highlight unwanted program, click CHANGE/REMOVE and there is no response. Other porgrams have been removed sucessfully. Only this one willl not go away! HELP!!! -- JohnB In news:51E000E5-39FA-458B-A810-3D679EB29804@microsoft.com, JohnB <johnb@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Have a program: "DOGZ 5" (game) installed by daughter via disk and > cannot uninstall/delete. > I click START, CONTROL PANE...

program uninstallation
HI there, Every time I log in to my XP Pro laptop an improperly uninstalled Cisco VPN client starts installing again. I already uninstalled and installed it but still keeps coming up, what can I do? Thank you, T On 09/03/2010 05:37 PM, Tester wrote: > HI there, > Every time I log in to my XP Pro laptop an improperly uninstalled > Cisco VPN client starts installing again. I already uninstalled and > installed it but still keeps coming up, what can I do? Thank you, T Take it out of MSCONFIG. -- Alias Contact Cisco Support. Tester wrote: > HI there, > Eve...

Program won't open
When I try to open Money 2002, I see the hourglass for a second or two, but then nothing happens. The program was on my computer when I bought it, so I can't uninstall and then reinstall. If I buy and install 2003, can I use it to open my data? Please help. Suggest you read the previous posts for the last 10 days. This has to be the #1 topic and the solution has been posted many times. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Beth" <an...

Excel Headers & Footer Editing Program
Does anyone know of a program where I could open an excel file and ad alternating headers and footers? Excel really sucks when it comes t this, and inserting the headers and footers manually is a nightmare. tried pagemaker but didn't have much success. Any help i appreciated. Thanks, Chri -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

new computer
I am setting up an e-mail on clas computer. "Sr. Maureen" <nanonagleschoolfethard@eircom.net> wrote in message news:%23rW3hU3LIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I am setting up an e-mail on clas computer. That's nice, but this technical newsgroup isn't a good place for testing. If you want to test posting to newsgroups, please try microsoft.public.test.here instead. -- Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP www.datagnostics.com (please reply to the newsgroup) ...

product keys per computer
I have three product keys with my student teacher edition. When I try and install them on three computers on one network it tells me that this version is currently being used by another license and quits. Has anyone seen this before, is there a way to check which product keys are being used? In article <1169578889.235248.209150@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, Christian.Azul@gmail.com wrote: > I have three product keys with my student teacher edition. When I try > and install them on three computers on one network it tells me that > this version is currently being used by a...

Microsoft Office 2003 Pro with SP3 (5 cd), Windows Vista September 2007 x64, other 24/09/29 new programs, Loads of GREAT SOFTWARE ( 20,000 plus programs DVDS and CDs)
Microsoft Office 2003 Pro with SP3 (5 cd), Windows Vista September 2007 x64, other 24/09/29 new programs, Loads of GREAT SOFTWARE ( 20,000 plus programs DVDS and CDs) clearing, garage sales, buy, risk-free purchase, cutting edge, state of the art, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 29 september 2007/added Autodesk Maya Unlimited 2008 for Mac (1 dvd) Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 12.0 Multilingual MakeMusic Finale 2008 (3 cd) Microsoft Office 2003 Professional with SP3 (5 cd) ...