Expand picture in design logo

I have used the extension logo design and put in my own picture but am not
able to expand it to fill the logo box.  Is this possible or will I have to
create my own logo design?

What version Publisher? Right-click the logo, save as a picture. Or copy the logo and
paste special as a picture.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Frecklefacepom" <Frecklefacepom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have used the extension logo design and put in my own picture but am not
> able to expand it to fill the logo box.  Is this possible or will I have to
> create my own logo design?

0
gsauer (5094)
8/11/2005 7:43:18 AM
version 2003.  Have tried this but still cannot change the size of my logo
picture

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> What version Publisher? Right-click the logo, save as a picture. Or copy the logo and
> paste special as a picture.
>

> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "Frecklefacepom" <Frecklefacepom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have used the extension logo design and put in my own picture but am not
> > able to expand it to fill the logo box.  Is this possible or will I have to
> > create my own logo design?

Delete the logo picture and insert your new logo into your document.
You can create a text box next to the logo for your information. You are making this
way to hard.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
> version 2003.  Have tried this but still cannot change the size of my logo
> picture
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> What version Publisher? Right-click the logo, save as a picture. Or copy the logo
>> and
>> paste special as a picture.
>>

>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> "Frecklefacepom" <Frecklefacepom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have used the extension logo design and put in my own picture but am not
>> > able to expand it to fill the logo box.  Is this possible or will I have to
>> > create my own logo design?

0
gsauer (5094)

Is it normal for a pst file to expand when imported into an ost fi
I had a 2+GB pst file that when imported into my exchange cached environment grew to approximately 20GB. Of course this wreaked havoc on the user's mailbox, and I am now having synchronization and all kind of wierd problems. I guess my first question is, is it normal for a pst file to grow on import? Also, on that import, is it possible for the original pst file to become corrupt, or smaller after the import. I fear that I may have lost some messages in the import In news:88546C4E-0213-4C63-A237-DBF5280576B3@microsoft.com, BookerW <BookerW@discussions.microsoft.com> typ...

Need picture to be round
I need a portion of my picture in a round circle with the outside area of the circle colored white. In other words, I want a portion of my picture to look like it is round. I have Publisher 2002. If this can't be accomplished using Publisher 2002, can you suggest a program. Thank you. pal <pal@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I need a portion of my picture in a round circle with the outside > area of the circle colored white. In other words, I want a portion of > my picture to look like it is round. I have Publisher 2002. If this > can...

How do I use pictures for bullet points?
The only way in Publisher is to reduce the image to small. Line up the image to fit. A table might be helpful. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Linda" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:512F0805-4907-4892-A48D-21C61BE414CD@microsoft.com... > ...

Having User Link Pictures
Hello All, I have read some of the posts on this topic but am still unsure how I accomplish the following. What I have is a heavy equipment database that stores information about individual pieces of equipment. The data is entered in and displayed on a form. I would like to have a picture of each piece of equipment displayed on the individual forms. I have read that linking the pictures are better than embedding them (DB size) which makes sense. What I would like to have, is a pcture window, a browse button, and a text box displaying the directory location of the photo. So if a unit does...

Expanding Folders #2
I have a Hotmail account that I read with Outlook 2003, but I can't figure out how to keep the "Hotmail" folder expanded so I can see the "inbox", "Deleted items," "junk email" and "sent items" sub-folders. Thanks in advance for your assistance tubbfan <tubbfan@excite.com> wrote: > I have a Hotmail account that I read with Outlook 2003, but I can't > figure out how to keep the "Hotmail" folder expanded so I can see the > "inbox", "Deleted items," "junk email" and "sent items...

paste pictures
In Publisher 97, when I copied clip art, clicked on an existing picture frame and pasted it, the new picture changed to the size of the existing frame. In Publisher XP, when I do the same thing the old picture frame disappears and the new picture is drawn much larger than the old frame. Can I fix this, or did they "improve" Publisher XP in this area, too. skypilot <skypilot@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 97, when I copied clip art, clicked on an existing > picture frame and pasted it, the new picture changed to the size of...

picture graph in Excel 2007
I used to be able to create a picture graph in earlier versions of Excel and I'm having problems getting this done in 2007. I can create the pictogrraph without problem by: copying the picture pasting it on one bar of the graph formatting the data point choosing stack and scale with 1 unit. The problem is that when I save the spreadsheet and then reopen, the pictures are gone. They will stay if I just choose stack, but with stack and scale, there is a problem. I can't use just stack because the scale will be off depending on the size and shape of the picture. Anyone have a solution...

Equations in Word 2008 convert to pictures
I have not seen any recent activity on this topic, and I tried to post at Mactopia. Apparently that is not the best way to join the discussion. What is the status of the problem with equations from Equation Editor or MathType? My dissertation is full of equations, and every time I open up to edit, some random fraction of the equations have turned to pictures, become fuzzy, and can't be edited. This would only be irritating if that were the only issue, but if I save with equations that have been turned into pictures, then inevitable the next time I open the document some of them ar...

pictures and objects appear blank in publisher 2002, but print ok
recentl when opening a file with pictures and objects in publisher 2002, they all appear blank. But they will print ok. I tried copying and pasting an object to a new page and its then visible but out of focus as if it has been enlarged too much. If I select all and copy it to a new page then the problem persists Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-u...

Expand Tag Along
hi, how can i expand the tag along item ,that the cashier can select the tagged item from a list of items (choose a gift for customer sold free with an item). thanks ...

Oulook, Expand/Collapse How to setup from Expand all the time.
It drive me nut to reset this each time I need to look at my contact. Need help on this on. Ernie You can set that in the view settings. While in the view in question go to the View menu > Current View > Customize Current View > Group By dialog and set the expand/collapse setting at the bottom "Ernie" <Ernie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF7CD991-6AA9-47A8-8B5A-4F601176399C@microsoft.com... > It drive me nut to reset this each time I need to look at my contact. > Need help on this on. > Ernie ...

Logos stored in database
Hi, I know that one should not store images in a database. I read all the posts about the question and the related links. But the Access 2007 application I am trying to develop is special. I need to use 6 small logos to identify some special orders. There will never be more than 6 and the logos are big like an icon on a toolbar (that is very small). I designed a logo table with an IdLogo, NameLogo and ImageLogo. I designed a form to insert and display the logos. That works fine. Now, I created a new form that is supposed to allow me to link a logo to a specific order. This simpl...

How to view pictures in preview pane
Does anyone know how to view picture attachments in the preview pane such as .jpgs, .tiff etc. like you can in outlook express Ty <ty@phoenixtank.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to view picture attachments in the > preview pane such as .jpgs, .tiff etc. like you can in > outlook express You can't. -- Brian Tillman ...

Automatically Expanding the GL Transaction Entry Grid
Does anybody know the code to automatically expand the grid on the GL Transaction Entry window? I tried to use the same code (adapted) that I used on the payables transaction distribution window, namely: scrollexpandswitch.value = 1 But I got an error when it ran. -- Charles Allen, MVP Using VBA, that is. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Charles Allen" wrote: > Does anybody know the code to automatically expand the grid on the GL > Transaction Entry window? I tried to use the same code (adapted) that I used > on the payables transaction distribution window, namely: >...

Can I Mail Merge A Picture?
I am creating form letters in Publisher 2000, and I need to change the picture depending on who is receiving the letter. Can I create a mail merge field for the different pictures? I am merging from an Excel list. According to this chart: http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/compare.mspx Publisher 2000 doesn't have that capability. You may wish to try the instructions for Publisher 2003 anyway: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010385061033.aspx If that doesn't work, these instructions are claimed to work with Word 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/def...

picture control-frame type?
hello, I am inserting a picture control in my dialog box.i want to show a bitmap in the picture control.If i select the type of picture control as Bitmap then bitmap is displayed but there is some problem of sizing like after executuing the left area of control besides bitmap remains white. But what i want to ask is that when i put the picture type as frame the normal LoadBitmap and SetBitmap functions dont work? why?It seems i have to create a device context and use BitBlt function? please explain this type "frame" in picture control? That because the picture control as act...

Expand folders
Hello NG, does somebody know how to configure outlook 2003 that all subfolders of the inbox will be expanded after starting outlook? I think OL2003 saves your views automatically - in other words, if you want them all expanded, the easiest way is to have them all expanded when you close OL, they'll be just like that when you open it again... Unless there's more to this question? HTH JeffG On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:10:59 +0100, "Thomas Frisch" <thfrisch@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello NG, > >does somebody know how to configure outlook 2003 that all subfolders of...

Why can't I see my pictures?
I cannot see my pictures? I am using Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. -- Miss Jackson Manhattan, NY Ms. Jackson <Laurynwms@hotmail.com> wrote: >I cannot see my pictures? I am using Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. And you can't see your text either, right? Read the fourth FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ms. Jackson" <Laurynwms@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7F3C0553-A0A5-464B-AC5C-9CB6DF494AA0@microsoft.com... >I ca...

expanded comments on documents
I would like to have the ability to put lengthy transaction descriptions on documents and in GL transactions. Currently, description fields are limited in the GL. Additionally, notes/comments can be lengthy, but report fields for them are limited in the number of characters that appear on the reports. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mic...

Cell color change referencing the date in designated cell
HI, How can I have fill color of cell change according to due date. In example, red overdue, green - on time, black complete. Thanks, K Use Conditional Formatting. You'll need to determine what is Overdue, On-time and Complete Read up on the help and come back for specific help Regards Trevor "Klonja" <plunti@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a18370dd.0401251510.2f990e0f@posting.google.com... > HI, > > How can I have fill color of cell change according to due date. In > example, red overdue, green - on time, black complete. > > Thanks, K Hi Cl...

Work Book Category Expanders
I need to create a workbook that has expanders on the vertical numbered row in a blank Excel document. I don't know what these expanders are actually called, but they look like little boxes with plus signs on them (+). Can anybody help me or point me in the direction of resources to format a workbook with these expanders. Much appreciated. Hi, Wendy. Try Data-->Subtotals (see http://www.officearticles.com/excel/getting_subtotals_in_microsoft_excel.htm) or Data-->Group and outline. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microso...

expanding the side margins in excel does not expand header
When I move the left and right margins in an Excel document the header and footer width does not change. If I try the same thing in Word the header & footer widths match the page left & right margins. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am using Office 2002 SP3 under Windows XP. -- Thank You John You could paste/paste link the XL sheet into Word, where you can set the headers, or you can use spaces to pad the header/footer. Otherwise you can't adjust the header/footer width independently of the worksheet. In article <442D7102-7522-429B-A981-0A26CB2E5C75@microsoft.com...

Item Picture On Html Status Bar RMS 1.2/1.3

Save as picture
Sad to see "save as picture" no longer a right click option in Outlook 2007. Is there a good alternative? Copy and paste results in many more steps and large scrap files. Have you tried using File, Save Attachments? "TonyO" wrote: > Sad to see "save as picture" no longer a right click option in Outlook 2007. > Is there a good alternative? > > Copy and paste results in many more steps and large scrap files. > > > Hi Mary - we meet again! I tried File, Save Attachments. They were greyed out. I wonder if someone has written one o...

Expanding cells
Is there a way to have a cell expand automatically as text is added so the entire text shows without having to manually adjust cell size? Format>Cells>Alignment. Check "wrap text" and Format>Row>Autofit. OR to go the other way, Format>Column>Autofit Selection Note: the entire row or column will expand, not just the one cell. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:30:44 -0500, "Jim Varner" <pinger@ec.rr.com> wrote: >Is there a way to have a cell expand automatically as text is added so the >entire text shows without havin...