Error when sending pub 2003 document as an email

we have a document that we have been sending as an email in publisher 2003
for some time, by using the SEND AS EMAIL> SEND THIS PAGE AS A MESSAGE. This
has worked fine for some time, but now something has happened to the document
that when you click the send button in outlook you get a message that
publisher has encountered an error and needs to close. Outlook then freezes
and has to be cntrl-alt-del to kill it off. this happens with the same
document on multiple computers, whereas the same computers can complete the
task using a newly created document. Anyone seen this before?
details
Modname:mso.dll ModVer: 11.0.6568.0 fDebug:0 Offset:0001fd30

0
ian (162)

Probably time to reconstruct the document. Sounds like some corruption is going
on.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Ian" <Ian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> we have a document that we have been sending as an email in publisher 2003
> for some time, by using the SEND AS EMAIL> SEND THIS PAGE AS A MESSAGE. This
> has worked fine for some time, but now something has happened to the document
> that when you click the send button in outlook you get a message that
> publisher has encountered an error and needs to close. Outlook then freezes
> and has to be cntrl-alt-del to kill it off. this happens with the same
> document on multiple computers, whereas the same computers can complete the
> task using a newly created document. Anyone seen this before?
> details
> Modname:mso.dll ModVer: 11.0.6568.0 fDebug:0 Offset:0001fd30

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Sending entire objects via socket vs primitive message fields
I am using a library called "The Network Development Kit". http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ndk.asp The kit allows me to easily establish client/server connections and assemble "messages" (consisting of strings, integers, etc) to pass back and forth between the client and server. With my initial protocol design, I have been passing data via the primitive data field types (strings, int's, etc). The basic logic flow requires me to: 1) Deconstruct the object and assemble the varying field values into a CNDKMessage. 2) Send that message to the server and reconstruct th...

Public Folder Problem Exchange 2003
[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin and a copy was sent to the cited author.] Currently I have a client that has Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 Server. This was upgraded from Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000. Issue involves some emails that where copied to a public folder. The email shows up in the Exchange System Manager in content pane. However if you try to open the email you get a 501 error. There is no date and time in the listing however all of the other details of the email appear to be present in the content pane. Some of the entries even have an at...

Do not have permission to send to this recipient
I have a client who has Exchange 2003 SP1 installed. Frequently when sending an email to someone they will recieve a message back from System Administrator "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. 5.7.1 smtp;550 Relaying Denied" I have the "Allow All Computer Which Successfully Authenticate to Relay Regardless of list above" checked in the SMTP Virtual Connector. This has not helped. I checked to see if their domain is on any SPAM LIST and it's not. They do not have Open Relay on their server. Please give me some suggestions of how I can fix thi...

Excel Progrom Error

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Picture not appearing when inserted into document
I have a publisher document I'm creating and when I insert my jpeg picutre it does not appear, only the outline which does not help becuase I need to resize. What is going on. This never has happened before. Is is possible that the picture is "behind" your text box? Try bringing it to the front by "Arrange - Order - Bring to Front". "mom2dramaqueen" wrote: > I have a publisher document I'm creating and when I insert my jpeg picutre it > does not appear, only the outline which does not help becuase I need to > resize. What is going on. ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Change organisation name in Exchange 2003
Hi, We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation name. We can not use XMERGE as we need to keep the rights on the folders. So we need the new 2003 to join the 5.5 organisation: we can not create a new organisation and migrate the mailboxes. Is there a way, once the migration is over, to change the organisation name in Exchange 2003 ? Thks, Alex On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:11:35 +0100, "Alex" <alex@alex.alex> wrote: >Hi, > >We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation >name. We can not use XMERGE as we n...

error 0x800CCC0F

Outlook 2003 Personal Folders
I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders in my folders list. But, they both point to the same place and have the same data when I click on them. How do I remove the duplicate? Jeff -- Jeff Grossman (jeff@stikman.com) R click the one that is not your default, then select Close from the context menu. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jeff Grossman" <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote in message news:im1jsvsn93v4to7kjlkctmqhjc25om151b@news.stikman.com... > I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders > in my folders list...

html format email
How can I, if possible, create html formatted email and/or email templates in crm? I can write some custom add-ins in c# if needed. Thanks, J On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:41:24 -0500, "Scanner2001" <jeffsanders125@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I, if possible, create html formatted email and/or email >templates in crm? You can create html email templates. The secret is to create them in another tool eg Notepad or Dreamweaver then open the html in IE and then cut and paste into the CRM email template window If you have graphics only links to the images are copie...

4.4.7 error

Merging Document
I have tried to do a mail merge in Publisher 2002 on postcards but when I merge I get four copies of each address and only want one? What do I need to do differently. Hi Pattyp (Pattyp@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have tried to do a mail merge in Publisher 2002 on postcards but || when I merge I get four copies of each address and only want one? || What do I need to do differently. If you only did a print preview, you will only see one address on all four. You need to actually print to see the different addresses. Do a TEST print to see what I mean. --...

Recent Documents Disappear
Office 2007 has been running fine for 18 months with Vista. Last month the "Recent Documents" list began disappearing after a reboot of the computer. Just exiting Excel or Word didn't cause the problem. Using Excel Options/Advanced or running the Diagnostics did no good. I wonder if this isn't some kind of Registry screw up, but will specific instructions to fix. Any help is appreciated. -- D Harris Usually this behavior is the result of the user installing some privacy/security software that wipes/erases recent history entries. D Harris wrote: &g...

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

SMTP mail send problem
I'm running Windows/Outlook XP with mail routed through POP3/SMTP university servers. Abruptly, I am no longer able to send mail, though receiving works fine. I get an error message saying that Outlook couldn't connect with the outgoing server. No account settings have changed (I've checked) and I can still telnet to the SMTP server (but not through port 25)and send mail through a web-based university system. I do not have any Norton software on my computer, though I"m unsure about other potential firewalls. I am connecting to the internet through a cable modem which work...

C# XML Documentation Tool

CRM v3 / Win Server 2003
We have CRM v3 on Windows Server 2000. We're experiencing some pretty bad performance and email problems. Emails frequently don't send, windows hang for minutes upon saving changes, we had a permissions error (resulting in emails not sending at all from the web client) solved by changing the app server's SMTP settings, email attachments lose their extension and appear corrupt to the recipient, and we're continually rebooting IIS on the app server to temporarily help alleviate the performance issue. We also upgraded the amount of memory on the app server to 2GB. While tha...

Re: Money 2004