Error when printing (only in Publisher)

We get this error when trying to print from Publisher 2002 (xp).
" Before you can perform printer-related tasks such as page setup or printer
a document, you need to install a printer. Do you wish to install a printer
now?
YES or NO."

Now the problem is.. we have 6 printers installed. Word/Excel and all the
other programs can see them just fine. Even if we click yes, and install
another printer we still get the following error next..

"Publisher connat access your Printer's Software. Reinstall your printer
drivers."

I have tried that too..

Can Anyone help?  Thanks !

rfarrar(removethis)@tkgeng.com

0
Ryan (208)

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Outlook Express: emails printing too large
When I retrieve my emails they are easy to read. When I print the emails off the font is very large -- 14 pt or larger. What do I need to change to reduce the printable font to normal 10 pt size? ...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

vista publisher network places
i upgraded to Vista and am having trouble uploading to my website that has been up and running for years using xp and publisher 07. Now I keep getting an error message that "cannot find url or network connections. Vista does not have "network places". can anyone help me Prepare, publish, and maintain your Publisher Web site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA100947601033.aspx It is written for Pub 2007, but if you are using IE7 instead of IE6, then the directions for using Vista would apply for Pub 2003. FTP uploading has changed with the introduction of IE7. Pa...

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Printing out multiple files from a form
I have a table, tDistrictSub, in Access 2003 that contains various pieces of information. The relevant fields in this table for this problem are: DistrictIncidentNum - the pk (always a 9-digit number, then a dash, followed by another 9 digit number) DistrictIncidentID - the 9-digit number in front of the dash from above I also have a table, tAttachments, that has the following fields: AttachmentID - the pk (autogenerated) DistrictIncidentNum - linked to tDistrictSub Attachment - contains the filename of an attachment. I've created a form, fDistrictSub, that lists information for any...

Technical error

Free/Busy time publishing in OWA
Hello, is it possible to configure OWA (for Exchange 2003) to publish the same of free/busy time then the Outlook 2003 client? Outlook 2003 is configured to publish 12 months, but if a remote client only uses OWA the free/busy time is only published 2 moths. OWA seems to overwrite the free/busy time span of 12 months with the default of 2 months. As also stated here: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2004/06/02/146939.aspx Outlook allows you to post a range of FB data, you can post 2 months, the default or 12 months, or whatever, of FB data. If Outlook has posted 9 months of data, and a...

CObject Private method access error

Publisher says there has been a significant change to my system
I recently moved from one state to another. When I accessed MS Word for the 1st time after that, it gave me a message that it had detected significant changes to my system. I was able to insert my Office CD & it fixed the problem. Now I'm getting the same message when I try to access my resume on MS Publisher. The trouble I have is that somehow Publisher isn't on my Office CD. Is there a way to get Publisher, it says it's Publisher 2002, to work correctly? I need to make some changes to my resume so that I can apply for some jobs. Any help will be greatly appreciated. P...

Error in closing Outlook

Printing a PowerPoint Presentation
A colleague of mine has a PowerPoint presentation which consists of one slide that contains a large amount of custom animation, my colleague would like to print the slide after each part of the animation has taken place. The problem is that we don’t know if this is possible. I would appreciate it if someone could point us in the right direction. TIA Look at Capture Show add-in from http://skp.mvps.org/cshow.htm - it can take screen shots for each build and create a presentation out of it. - Chirag PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously http://off...

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...