Error message in publisher #2

When i open my document i get an error message but it doesn't tell me what
the problem is. The message reads: Publisher has detected a problem in the
file you are trying to open. If you are certain that this file came from a
trusted soruce and does not contain harmful information click ok. If you
received this file from another person or machine and are not sure that the
contents are safe click cancel.

I can open the file but the message comes up every time. If it told be what
the problem was that it detected - then maybe i could fix it. I do know that
since the problem started i have trouble creating an Adobe PDF file from the
document.

Can anyone help me with this?
--
Jan
0

pivottable refresh #2
I want to proctect a portion of a worksheet that also contains a PivotTable. Is there a setting that will allow the sheet to be protected and still let the pivot table be refreshed? ...

Sending entire objects via socket vs primitive message fields
I am using a library called "The Network Development Kit". http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ndk.asp The kit allows me to easily establish client/server connections and assemble "messages" (consisting of strings, integers, etc) to pass back and forth between the client and server. With my initial protocol design, I have been passing data via the primitive data field types (strings, int's, etc). The basic logic flow requires me to: 1) Deconstruct the object and assemble the varying field values into a CNDKMessage. 2) Send that message to the server and reconstruct th...

Replication and the 2 SQL Jobs "REPL-Snapshot"
Replication and the 2 SQL Jobs "REPL-Snapshot". We have disabled the jobs for 6 months. >From research my understanding is that these jobs just need to be run once to create the files in the mscrm/unc....folders. Once those files are created this job may be turned off. If any schema changes are made these would then need to be run again so that changes get reflected on the clients MSDE. I am after confirmation that the above is indeed correct The Sync is also very slow . Any advises ...

Excel Progrom Error

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Ask 2 MSFT Experts About v8.0 Security
Hello all, Welcome to the first Business Solutions Community discussion held directly in the Microsoft Great Plains newsgroup. During the week of September 20th, Microsoft Escalation Engineer Kelly Youells and Microsoft Senior Development Consultant David Musgrave will answer your version 8.0 security questions directly in this newsgroup thread. How is this different than any other week in the newsgroup? While product experts like Kelly and David may frequent the newsgroup during their workweek to answer as many questions as they can, they don't necessarily *solicit* questions o...

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

Sharebuilder account import error

Messages saved to Deleted Items instead of Drafts
I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 (Office 2003 Pro) in Windows XP Pro SP2, with all available patches to Windows and Office. If I start a message or a Reply and click the Save icon, the saved message is "saved" to the Deleted Items folder instead of the Drafts folder. If I close the message (as one would do if one were planning to continue later) and empty the Deleted Items folder the message is lost. If I go to Tools, Options, Preferences, E-mail Options..., Advanced E-mail Options..., "Save unsent items in:" has "Drafts" selected, so it should save them in the...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Access 2.0 Converter 09-27-04
I have installed the converter for moving from Access 2.0 to Access 2003 running under Windows XP Professional. However Access 2003 still tells me I need to convert the database and does not recognise the converter has been installed, so points me again to the Microsoft Website to obtain the converter. Any suggestions please. Hi Colin, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. Are you sure that you ran the .exe file for the Access 2.0 Converter so that it was installed? To download the Access 2.0 Converter free of charge, visit the following Micro...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

vista publisher network places
i upgraded to Vista and am having trouble uploading to my website that has been up and running for years using xp and publisher 07. Now I keep getting an error message that "cannot find url or network connections. Vista does not have "network places". can anyone help me Prepare, publish, and maintain your Publisher Web site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA100947601033.aspx It is written for Pub 2007, but if you are using IE7 instead of IE6, then the directions for using Vista would apply for Pub 2003. FTP uploading has changed with the introduction of IE7. Pa...

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Visual Studio 7 project subfolders #2
I know this may not be the exact group to ask this in, but in VS6.0 I used to be able to create subfolders within a project to keep my classes divided up conveniently. I just got VS7, however, and i can't seem to find any way to create subfolders. I can create subfolders for an entire SOLUTION, but not within a project. Am I missing or forgetting something here? Thanks! Duy Lam ...

Technical error

Free/Busy time publishing in OWA
Hello, is it possible to configure OWA (for Exchange 2003) to publish the same of free/busy time then the Outlook 2003 client? Outlook 2003 is configured to publish 12 months, but if a remote client only uses OWA the free/busy time is only published 2 moths. OWA seems to overwrite the free/busy time span of 12 months with the default of 2 months. As also stated here: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2004/06/02/146939.aspx Outlook allows you to post a range of FB data, you can post 2 months, the default or 12 months, or whatever, of FB data. If Outlook has posted 9 months of data, and a...

CObject Private method access error