English Translation to Spanish ver 2003

Hello,
While working in a Calendar, I am trying to convert my English to Spanish. I
have add the spanish to the  list via the Microsoft Tools and selected
spanish and added it. I rebooted the computer and tested it again and it is
not converting the texts from english to spanish.
--
Thanks,

Katie

Are you certain you are selecting the correct Spanish version when you are in
Publisher?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Jessica@aol.com" <Jessicaaolcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> While working in a Calendar, I am trying to convert my English to Spanish. I
> have add the spanish to the  list via the Microsoft Tools and selected
> spanish and added it. I rebooted the computer and tested it again and it is
> not converting the texts from english to spanish.
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Katie

0
mary-sauer (6480)
6/25/2007 9:10:15 PM
Yes Ihave selected the right spanish features.
Thanks
--
astro44

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Are you certain you are selecting the correct Spanish version when you are in
> Publisher?
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Jessica@aol.com" <Jessicaaolcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > While working in a Calendar, I am trying to convert my English to Spanish. I
> > have add the spanish to the  list via the Microsoft Tools and selected
> > spanish and added it. I rebooted the computer and tested it again and it is
> > not converting the texts from english to spanish.
> > --
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Katie

I can't duplicate this. My version of Publisher 2003 will ask for a Mexican
dictionary if I select Mexican Spanish. It might be I have Vista and can select
Mexican Spanish even though it isn't selectable in Microsoft Office tools.

Have you installed all the Office 2003 updates? There were language issues that
were addressed.
Description of the updates for Office 2003: March 14, 2006
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913571/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> Yes Ihave selected the right spanish features.
> Thanks
> --
> astro44
>

> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Are you certain you are selecting the correct Spanish version when you are in
>> Publisher?
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Jessica@aol.com" <Jessicaaolcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello,
>> > While working in a Calendar, I am trying to convert my English to Spanish.
>> > have add the spanish to the  list via the Microsoft Tools and selected
>> > spanish and added it. I rebooted the computer and tested it again and it is
>> > not converting the texts from english to spanish.
>> > --
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Katie

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How can I print just highlighted text from an email in MSOL 2003?
Without using copy/paste into notepad. Jehosephat, you wrote on Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:27:01 -0700: > Without using copy/paste into notepad. This is only possible with HTML-formatted E-Mails. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller MVP - MS Outlook http://www.outlookfaq.net one of the utilities at http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/print.asp might do it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-sub...

Excle formula translator
Handy translator formulas /functies in 16 languages http://www.applewood.nl/forms/3000/frm-004/?frmtaal=EN ...

Exchange 2003
Dear MS, Could you please add the ability to create a default company signature via Exchagne 2003 that would pull a users information from AD and populate the signature directly? We would like to streamline what our employees signatures look like and control it from one place. If this is already possible, please post back with instructions. Best Regards, Mike ISO Group On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:44:02 -0700, ISO Mike <ISOMike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear MS, > >Could you please add the ability to create a default company signature via >Exchagne 2003 that wou...

is this possible in outlook 2003?
i've forwarded my email from another account to outlook (e.g. me@other.com) i use outlook to manage my primary account also. (e.g. me@primary.com ) when i get a forwarded email from me@other.com and when i reply to it....the from field defaults to me@primary.com. i'd like it to be me@other.com. can this be done? thanks. ppcguy <goahead@hehe.com> wrote: > when i get a forwarded email from me@other.com and > when i reply to it....the from field defaults to me@primary.com. > i'd like it to be me@other.com. With two accounts defined, you can manually select w...

access Hotmail via Outlook 2003
Hello: I'm at my wits end: I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get Outlook 2003 to access Hotmail on my laptop. It used to, but stopped sometime ago. I have Hotmail as one of the email accounts in my Outlook .pst however it will not save the password or access the server. When Outlook opens it accesses the servers for the email accounts (I have four, including Hotmail, that it checks) and the window pops up headed "Internet email - Hotmail" asking me for the user name and password. No matter how many times I click OK the window keeps popping up. ...

Best way to migrate Exch 2003 to new servers
Hi I have an Exchange 2003 server (SRV1) that currently has all our mailboxes. I want to migrate all users off this server and onto 2 new Exchange 2003 servers SRV2 and SRV3 in order to split the load (we have 2800 mailboxes on SRV1 currently) Using the move mailbox wizard is one method but with this many mailboxes it will take time. Are there any better methods I could employ? Keeping the old server name for one of the new servers is not an option. I have 6 storage groups on SRV1, and plan to end up with 3 storage groups on each new server Any advice greatly appreciated Move mailbox...

OMA, Exchange 2003 SP1, Sharepoint
Is there any chance to get work OMA with Exchange 2003 SP1 and Sharepoint ? I have done a lot of things but no luck. If somebody has solved the problem, please help. OMA and Sharepoint works in SBS2003, so there have to be a solution, I hope. /Kari What seems to be the problem? Have you read this article? "You receive a "Page not found" error message when you use Outlook Web Access (OWA) to browse the Exchange Server 2003 client after you install Windows SharePoint Services" http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823265 -- Blog "subject: exchange" http://spac...

Build a userform on excel to copy contacts from outlook 2003
I am a beginner in VBA and require abit of help. I am trying to setup a userform on excel 2003 to select and copy into excel, names and addresses from the contacts folder in outlook 2003. This will then save me having my contacts in a seperate database as well as outlook. Many thanks in advance! Thanks Eric, This is what i am loking for, sorry to be a pain or thick! A couple quick questions if i may, Does the macro go under the userform or to the combo box, In the combo box properties which field to i need to edit so that i can see my contacts Thanks in advance for all your help Regards...

ms outlook 2003 and passwords
When I check my email account (POP3), the outlook 2003 show me a window where I must enter my password to this account. User name and password is here and checkbox "remeber account settings" is checked but I must click OK. I have this window always when I check email. The password and user name is register in account settings. In microsoft.com I find istruction howto retrieve this problem (delete some information from registry ...) but this is not help me. Thanks for any suggestions Best regards Sebastian ...

toggle between english and spanish dictionaries
i'm using office outlook 2003 (spanish version) on windows XP professional (spanish version). is there a simple way to toggle between english and spanish dictionaries on the spell checker? i can see that via tools>options>seplling i can alternate, but that's a bit clumsy and slow. (i'm wondering if i can creat a macro then add the macro to the outlook toolbar.) thanks all. ...

Outlook 2003
Hi I am using Outlook 2003 on a SBS network. I can see all the contacts in the public folders but I would like to see the folder in "My Contacts" at the top of the screen. Presently I have to open a whole cascading tree of folders to get to the Public Folder. Other users on the network have expressed an intrest in having a shortcut to the public folders shown in their own "My Cotacts" view. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks Mark F -- Add the public contacts folder to your Public Folder Favorites. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the g...

Exchange 2003 SP2, Outlook 2007 B2, RPC-HTTPS
Hi, I am reposting in this forum to see if anyone has had any luck configuring Outlook 2007 B2 for RPC over HTTPS in a single-server Exchange 2003 SP2 environment. I have an Outlook 2003 client configured on an XP SP2 and it works great from my home. On the same connection, I have a Outlook 2007 configured (tried both upgrading from Outlook 2003 and a fresh install with same results) and it will not connect. When I run outlook.exe /rpcdiag on the 2007 client, I can see if trying to connect to the server and then I can see it accessing our DC but it's always "Trying to conne...

Allowing Attachments in Outlook 2003
I tried to send an e-mail with an attachment to an address that I normally just send text to and it was bounced back to me. What settings do I need to change? "Alson" <Alson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11F8A652-40E3-43AD-9972-962F13B804B2@microsoft.com... >I tried to send an e-mail with an attachment to an address that I normally > just send text to and it was bounced back to me. What settings do I need > to > change? It depends what the "bounce" message said....you need to post all of that so someone can offer guidance... L...

Outlook 2003 & Access 2003
I have Access 2003 and I have created an application. Within a form of the apllication I have a button that takes data from the form and sends an email. With Office 2000 I had no problem but now I get a message to allow or deny access to my addresbook. If I click YES then the procedure is OK. Is there any way to avoid the message? thanks in advance Dimitris Nikolakakis See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlo...

Outlook 2003 sp2 #2
Recently my Outlook has shown for example 6 messages incoming and then only 4 or 5 show up. Just now a single message about 85kbs showed as coming in and it never appeared in any folder "inbox" "Junk" or "Deleted". Can anyone give me a clue where it would go to or is there possibly a problem with my ISP? bob Do you have any security programs (antivirus, antispam, .etc) installed that scan e-mail as it is downloaded? The reason that I ask is that some of them act as a middle man between Outlook and the mail server. They see something it doesn't like, it...

Moving from existing Exchange 2003 server to new Exchange 2003 server, between two domains
I last posted on this in mid-November, and we've not had a chance to do the migration off of the older box onto the newer box yet. We actually have two domains running within the company. One is 1st.local which contains the domain controller/terminal server that all of the office computers authenticate against, and 1st.net, which has the current Exchange 2003 server (Exchange1) as well as our various application servers. We've been trying to figure out some way of consolidating/moving around servers without completely breaking everything. My boss has recently suggested bringing up the ...

French Banks List in Money in English
Hello, I have installed Microsoft Money 2004 English and I have only American Banks. How Connect to a French Bank ??? Thanks in advance for your help. Best Regards, SqUaB I didn't know they had computers in France.... "SqUaB" <fdu_pub@noos.fr> wrote in message news:cf7101c43992$13fad2b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have installed Microsoft Money 2004 English and I have > only American Banks. How Connect to a French Bank ??? > > Thanks in advance for your help. > > Best Regards, > > SqUaB ...

2003 not listing expenses
2003 lists bill, etc in the separate categories, but show 0$ when I look at total expenses. I have listed my payments as bills. How do I get them to appear under expenses? How about you giving us some clue where in the application you are seeing all this? Your language is incredibly imprecise and non-specific and this makes it very difficult to help you. "lists bills, etc., in the separate categories" This is some report? Register view? Bills and Deposits? Budget Planner??? "listed my payments as bills" This is in Bills and Deposits? Register transaction entries? Wh...

Missing DIFF file from Exchange 2003 Offline Address Book
Exchange 2000 SP1 Offline Address Book issues 1. It was discovered during client OAB download "...0b (11) At least one ..diff file was missing from the server..." Will OAB Rebuild fix this problem? 2. Are there actual (NTFS) files that contain OAB differential files? Where are they stored? I notice an OU in Active Directory for OAB 3. Is it possible to view the OAB download size from daily differential? Via Outlook logging "Tools.Options.Other tab.Advanced Options.tick Enable logging" 4. Once a rebuild of OAB in item 1 is complete, is a full OAB download happening ...

Outlook 2003 not picking correct transport
I currently have a machine set up with Exchange as the default transport and have an internet e-mail transport as well. If I receive an e-mail from internet e-mail and then want to forward it to an exchange account, it by default is trying to send it using the internet e-mail transport. I have found that I can change the account that it is sending from manually during the forward, but would like to know if it can or should be automatic. Thanks, Marc no, it can't be automatic - outlook 2003 always attempts to send on the transport the message arrived on. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP -...

Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2003 Migration
Good morning, We are in the process of merging with another company. My current company uses Microsoft Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 Enterprise Server. We will be migrating to a new Exchange 2003 server on a separate forest and domain, and a new Exchange organization. We have setup a successful trust, and have full copies of each other's DNS zones. I am able to start the Mail Migration Wizard (MailMig.exe) and get a list of mailboxes without any issues. My problem is, the new company uses a different naming scheme for their user accounts. We currently use first initial follo...

Can anyone translate this into Excelese?
I've got a spreadsheet where I need to put an asterisk into a cell under certain conditions. I know roughly how to do it, but as someone who has yet to master the finer points of Excel syntax, I am having trouble putting all the punctuation marks, cell references and mathematical operators in exactly the right places. In BASIC (if there's anyone here old enough to remember that), the formula would go something like: IF K7-E8>0 AND IF (K7-E8)*J7<100 THEN O7="*" ELSE O7="" Needless to say, O7 is the cell into which I will actually be putting the formula. If a...

Entourage and Exchange 2003 Multidomain
Hi all, i got the following problem on an exchange 2k3 server trying to connect to it with entourage 2004: when i try to connect to it I get the message: wrong username or password. - I have found some instruction in the www to fix this problem but nothing of them works the right way. Here the situation: - I got 2 internet domains for our two business units, both are runing on the same exchange server. I got an internal domain (domainname.local) too. - I can connect to the server via imap from all clients. - I can connect to OWA with administrator account, who got the mail-adress ad...

ENGLISH
WHAT IS COMMUNITY ...

Outlook 2003 RPC over HTTPS breaks after Windows 2003 SP1 applied on client
Have Exchange 2003 running on SBS2003 and has been running great for over a year. Many users use Outlook 2003 remotely using RPC over HTTPS with no problem. Then one user running Windows Server 2003 STD on a laptop (a client machine) applied the new SP1 and Outlook connection over HTTPS is broken. First it didn't seem to want to connect at all. Then we got it to connect after trying the username as user@domain.com instead of domain\user. But then the password dialog would pop up every few minutes or so. Sometimes it would be satisfied and go away and other time came back repeatedly....