There is a transparency tool on the picture toolbar. Can you insert the image
again and eliminate the copy/paste?
Send me the file so I can see your problem.
mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com

"diamond" <diamond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B8B9588B-FFE9-47C6-B73C-E9E9CA82EAED@microsoft.com...
> Wnen I cut and paste an oval to another part of my work, it looks OK on
> screen but prints with a rectangle around it with the oval outlined within
> the rectangle.  How do you remove this rectangle?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Eliminate unused columns
I have a table of columns of data per week, which I convert to a table of columns of data per month. This leaves 3 or 4 blank columns between the months. Is there a simple way to consolidate the month columns into a contiguous region, eliminating the unused columns between the month columns? Or... is there a smarter way to do the conversion than sum across an fill down? One approach is to use a macro: if your empty columns are completely empty you could use this macro. Hit Alt-F11, Click Insert/Module (check the project window to make sure your workbook is the active project before...

Outlook 2007 bogus "there are no items to show in this view" displays
We have multiple Outlook 2007 users who are getting Outlook explorer view windows displaying "there are no items to show in this view" after deleting multiple items in the view. Once you click away or do something else, the view refreshes and the items that haven't been deleted display again, but it is VERY annoying. Anyone heard of a fix? And this is after installing SP1. I'm not aware of a fix, other than F5. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007...

Date Elimination
I have a worksheet with mainly dates in column A in the format of '25 Aug 2008'. Is it possible with a macro or similar to delete lines beyond a certain date (2 years hence)? Basically, I'm not interested in data more than 2 years old. This would eliminate a lot of data and make for a more viewable worksheet. try this Sub del_date() ActiveCell.Range("A1").Select Do Until ActiveCell.Value =3D "" dt =3D Date - 730 If ActiveCell.Value <=3D dt Then ActiveCell.ClearContents ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select Else ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select End If Loop End ...

My post is not showing up on the forum
I posted a message around 10:00 this morning, and it has vaporized, apparently... I will know in the future to compose in notepad, since I don't have enough battery power to re-type it at this moment... -- D Carr, CE Business and Engineering Support Services www.sohotricks.blogspot.com Use a newsreader instead, if you want to post to this newsgroup. The so called "forum" is just a web based front end, and somewhat problematic. DCarr wrote: > I posted a message around 10:00 this morning, and it has vaporized, > apparently... > > I will know...

Can you "get" fields from other entities to show up on a form
Using SERVICE module to create a new case. When the user selects a customer, I want the user to be able to pull in additional information from the contact entity - such as telephone number etc. - is that possible? Do I need to create new fields in the CASE entity as well? Thanks, Nick I think you will. I don't think MSCRM supports a true Relational model. Currently you will have to map and have the data copied over. Jake "Nick" <nick@vorafamily.com> wrote in message news:7de77b1c.0311111248.20cce836@posting.google.com... > Using SERVICE module to create a new case...

A report that shows PayOuts
Sorry to repost, i know there is an thread here for this question, and a nice lady name Jessica at GreenCoast answered with an attachment. Unfortunatly, my newsreader doesn't appear to want to d'l threads that old. So I'm hoping that someone can help me by posting a template? I have tried to create my own report but i'm not having very much luck. I can't even get the report to display the amounts of the PO's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Wil Jepsen will@cjeateries.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart...

eliminate message from append query to eliminate duplicate record.
Create a new query in design view. Add the two tables for which you wish to compare. When you see the two tables in the design view of the query click on one of your 2 join fields and drag to the corresponding join field in the other table (a line should appear) then double click on fields to add them to the query. For your comparison field Your going to have to explain how you want to compare the two fields. What type of field is in table B, and what kind of comparison do you want to do? You could start with something simple like entering "ComparisonField:Iif(tableA.field1=tableB.field2,...

Show by groups
I use OL 03 and want my email messages to be shown by Date, but not "shown by groups". But every time I create a new folder it checks "show by groups" by default, so that I have to go uncheck it. Can I change this default? If so, how can I do that? Thank you. Bob S <drbobsing@nospam.com> wrote: > I use OL 03 and want my email messages to be shown by Date, but not > "shown by groups". But every time I create a new folder it checks > "show by groups" by default, so that I have to go uncheck it. Can I > change this default? I...

Page displaying in design view, but layout view shows blank screen
I have a multi-page form where each page displays a different subform, for a total of 10 pages. This is a database/form setup that has worked for years, but now I've encountered a strange issue in Access 2007. 9 of the 10 pages display with no problems; one page however comes up blank. If I look at the design view for just that page, it displays correctly, but the layout view gives me just a blank white screen/page. If I look at the page from within the main form, it displays correctly in design view, but when switching to layout view, the rest of the form displays correc...

How can I plot a graph using 4 daxes to show relationships?
Hello, I would like to plot a graph showing the relationships between 4 variables. (this is engineering, and want to plot values at which failure will occur) I want to have a mad awesome sweet graph with 4 axis set up and a curve that goes around and probably joins up somewhere making some kind of shape. Is there anyway I can do this in excel? Regards, Scott Excel doesn't even do three axes well, certainly not in XYZ value axis form. I doubt you'll find any graphics package that attempts four axes in 2D space (i.e., screen or paper). - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel...

How to make newest item show up first in CListCtrl
My CListCtrl is in reports mode, and I want to do the following: when item is inserted(InsertItem), it shows up as the first row. It likes most email clients, newest email appears first. Currently I sort the items then redraw everything, but definately this is a stupid method, can someone give me some advise on on how to do that? Thank you. I don't know what you mean m_ListCtrl.InsertItem(0,"New Item"); will be inserted at the top! What is it that you are trying to do? Ali R. "Yawl" <yong@tenablesecurity.com> wrote in message news:uBj7B5p6DHA.2720@TK2MSF...

Scheduling Service Activities
Is it possible to have a service activity that spans more than 5 days "wrap" around the weekend? For instance, I want an activity to start on a Tuesday for a duration of 6 days. Is it possible for CRM to schedule Tuesday through Friday then pick up again on Monday? ...

How can I format cells to show ages in years and months eg"12:05".
The cells keep thinking that I want to show hours:minutes;secs? I have tried Yy:Mm and [Yy]:Mm but without success. David, Format the cell as Fraction, up to tow digits, and enter your value like 12 5/12 There really isn't a standard for years and months being entered into a single cell and displayed. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "David F" <David F@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34D64899-DF9D-437D-B4CF-744EAF792F0C@microsoft.com... > The cells keep thinking that I want to show hours:minutes;secs? > I have tried Yy:Mm and [Yy]:Mm but without success...

Column Headers showing numbers
Hello there, My Excel spreadsheets are opening up with numbers at the top not letters. I'm sure I must have clicked something! Thank you in advance Julie Hi Julie, Tools | Options | General Tab | Uncheck R1C1 Reference Style --- Regards, Norman "Julie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:310801c4b04f$ea2980f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello there, > > My Excel spreadsheets are opening up with numbers at the > top not letters. I'm sure I must have clicked something! > > Thank you in advance > > Julie > > ...

eliminating duplicates
I need to elimnate duplicates the following script. I believe what is creating the duplicates is the provcont table, there are different provcont ids for each record. Thanks in advance. SELECT PROVCONT.C_FAX, PROVIDER.NAME, PROVIDER.PROV_PATH, PROVIDER.PROV_ID, PROVSTAT.STATUS, PSTATUS.DESCRIPT, PROVCONT.CONTAC_ID FROM PROVCONT INNER JOIN PROVIDER ON PROVCONT.PROV_ID = PROVIDER.PROV_ID INNER JOIN PROVSTAT ON PROVIDER.PROV_ID = PROVSTAT.PROV_ID INNER JOIN PSTATUS ON PROVSTAT.STATUS = PSTATUS.STATUS WHERE (PROVIDER.PROV_PATH = 2) AND ...

eliminate duplicates
I have a table with 7 different columns of team members on different teams. I need a count of all team members. How do I query seven different columns and eliminate dups? You've discovered yet another problem with denormalized tables. If you have 7 different columns, each containing the same basic information, you have a repeating group. If you can't go back and redesign your tables, the easiest approach would be to create a UNION query that normalizes the data so that it's in only 1 column: SELECT Member1 AS Member FROM MyTable UNION SELECT Member2 AS Member FROM MyTabl...

Address doesn't show up in address link after importing
I imported a list of 10 contacts into CRM 4. All required information was imported and displayed correctly in the Details->information tab. However, the address information is not showing up in Details->address link. Am I missing some information during import process? Any recomendaion or assistance would be much appreciated. ...

show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry
show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry it does not make sense that you can't see the last 2 digits ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4567fd64-71...

Embedded objects not showing up
Embedded objects in a newsletter are not showing up on recipient e-mails. The code for the image is: "cid:image001.gif@01C5EDBB.A5DAE2E0" Does the cid need to be out of the quotes? Why would the objects not be showing up? How do I make embedded objects truly be embedded and not show as links? ...

Reort to show amoont on account
Hi All, I need a report to show me outstanding amounts owing on account at 31/10/2007. Deck ...

How to show " Undisclosed Reciepents" while sending mails
When we are sending mails to group or individuals how can I enable to show like "UNDISCLOSED RECIPENTS" in the to field. I'm using outlook 2003 service pack1 Outlook doesn't support that directly. Create a contact with that as the display name - use your address as the email address. put everyone else in the BCC field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/...

eliminating hyper links
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel How do I get word not to link when I make reference (footnote in a book) preceded by http: etc? Daniel_Barnett@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel > How do I get word not to link when I make reference (footnote in a book) > preceded by http: etc? From Word > Preferences choose the AutoCorrect button. Click the AutoFormat as you Type tab. Uncheck Internet and network paths and hyperlinks Click OK There's more about this on the fo...

Mathematical elimination
how could i use excel to eliminate certain feilds like how leagues are able to eliminate certain teams for playoff berth -- da_big_k ------------------------------------------------------------------------ da_big_k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30315 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=499792 ...

"Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is dimmed
We are running Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003. A user recently got married and her AD account was updated to reflect the name change. Since that time, she is no longer able to browse a public contact folder she had previously marked to show as an e-mail address book. She can view it and browse it via Outlook directly with no trouble, but cannot access it via the address book. The option to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is grayed out, preventing her from re-enabling this much-needed feature, and I can't figure out why. I verified her membership in the secu...

Clipart does not show in Publisher documents
I have an end-user that is not able to see some of her clipart within Publisher documents. When connected to her machine via RA or RDC I can see the graphics with no problem at all...sounds familiar? I have ran a repair of Office XP and when she saved 1 of them in 98 format and then converted it back it worked for a few days but not working again. Upgrade the video driver in your user's computer. Try this to see if this is indeed the problem. Slide the acceleration down on the adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this solves the is...